|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tambu hears that she cannot attend school, what does she ask her parents for?
2. What does Tambu's mother think is the most important thing a woman must learn to carry?
(a) Her babies.
(b) Her worries.
(c) Her burderns.
(d) Her fears.
3. Who runs back to Babamukuru to tell him that Nyasha is alone with a boy?
4. Which of the following beverages does Tambu regularly drink with Maiguru?
(a) Rice wine.
5. How does Babamukuru feel about Lucia staying on the homestead?
(a) He accepts it.
(b) He forbids it.
(c) He does not know she is staying there.
(d) He is apathetic to it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tambu feel when she enters her uncle's house for the first time?
2. What disease was Nhamo diagnosed as dying from?
3. Who is Netsai in relation to Tambu?
4. Which of the following articles of clothing has Tambu never heard of?
5. Who is put in charge of purchasing material for the dresses to be used in Jeremiah and Ma'Shingayi's wedding?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)