Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives does Babamukuru use to describe school-age children?
2. At what age does Babamukuru believe children should be sent to school?
3. What does Tambu claim she will do after she receives her education?
(a) Return to the village.
(b) Send money to her family.
(c) Get married.
(d) Get a job.
4. How do the village women react to Tambu's cooking skills?
(a) They chide her.
(b) They ignore her.
(c) They are confused by her.
(d) They praise her.
5. How does Nyasha feel about her family's maid?
(a) Nyasha completely ignores the maid.
(b) Nyasha is afraid of the maid's anger.
(c) Nyasha admires the maid's hard work.
(d) Nyasha finds the maid annoying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following facts is NOT true of Babamukuru's wife?
2. Which of the following is NOT a duty young girls in Tambu's village learn to do before getting married?
3. During what decade is Tambu's story told?
4. What language does Tambu and her family speak at home?
5. Which of the following statements is NOT true of Nyasha?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)