|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the traditional dish eaten as a staple at most meals by the villagers?
2. What part about Babamukuru's eating habits worries Tambu?
(a) That he eats too frequently.
(b) That he eats too late.
(c) That he eats too infrequently.
(d) That he eats too early.
3. What does Tambu's mother think is the most important thing a woman must learn to carry?
(a) Her burderns.
(b) Her fears.
(c) Her worries.
(d) Her babies.
4. Whom does Maiguru blame for Tambu's inability to eat her meal properly?
5. What hopes does Tambu have when Nyasha first arrives at the home?
(a) Tambu hopes that she and Nyasha will become friends.
(b) Tambu hopes that Nyasha will grow to fear her.
(c) Tambu hopes that Nyasha will leave her alone.
(d) Tambu hopes that Nyasha will soon move away to attend school.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the formal welcoming speech, how does Tambu feel about her cousin, Nyasha?
2. Which of the following characters does Tambu describe as "intangible"?
3. What language does Tambu and her family speak at home?
4. During what decade is Tambu's story told?
5. When Babamukuru is beating Nyasha, what does he demand of her?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)