|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Babamukuru react to his daughter's end-of-term exam scores?
(a) He is pleased.
(b) He is disappointed.
(c) He is apathetic.
(d) He is outraged.
2. In what order are Tambu's visiting relatives served at dinner?
(a) From wealthiest to richest.
(b) From tallest to shortest.
(c) From most to least important.
(d) From oldest to youngest.
3. Who is the first relative to be served at Tambu's dinner party?
4. After the formal welcoming speech, which of the following contraptions is Tambu too embarrassed to admit she cannot work?
(a) A toilet flush.
(b) A dishwasher.
(c) A light switch.
(d) A water filter.
5. What does Nyasha believe that her parents feel for her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What task is Tambu asked to do for the visiting relatives?
2. Which of the following utensils does Tambu need to eat properly?
3. In what country did Nyasha attend school?
4. When Tambu hears that she cannot attend school, what does she ask her parents for?
5. What does Nyaradzo's family do for a living?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)