|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first relative to be served at Tambu's dinner party?
2. How long after being diagnosed with his disease did Nhamo die?
(a) Two days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Two months.
3. In what order are Tambu's visiting relatives served at dinner?
(a) From wealthiest to richest.
(b) From oldest to youngest.
(c) From most to least important.
(d) From tallest to shortest.
4. What does Tambu's mother think is the most important thing a woman must learn to carry?
(a) Her fears.
(b) Her worries.
(c) Her burderns.
(d) Her babies.
5. Which of the following articles of clothing has Tambu never heard of?
(d) Cocktail gown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does NOT observe the traditions of food service mandated in Babamukuru's home?
2. Which of the following terms does Tambu use to describe Babamukuru's home?
3. What does Babamukuru claim he cannot eat a meal without?
4. What does Ma'Shingayi say killed her son?
5. How does Tambu treat Nhamo before he leaves for school?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)