|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country did Nyasha attend school?
(b) United States.
2. What hopes does Tambu have when Nyasha first arrives at the home?
(a) Tambu hopes that Nyasha will grow to fear her.
(b) Tambu hopes that Nyasha will leave her alone.
(c) Tambu hopes that she and Nyasha will become friends.
(d) Tambu hopes that Nyasha will soon move away to attend school.
3. How does Tambu feel about Babamukuru's wife?
(a) Tambu does not know her.
(b) Tambu fears her.
(c) Tambu hates her.
(d) Tambu admires her.
4. Which of the children in the novel has arrangements made to be sent to the missionary school one town over?
5. How does Tambu treat Nhamo before he leaves for school?
(a) She slaps him in the face.
(b) She is uncharacteristically kind to him.
(c) She is unable to speak to him.
(d) She is affectionate and sentimental.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following rooms of the home is particularly difficult for Tambu to navigate when she first moves to Babamukuru's
2. Which of the following articles of clothing has Tambu never heard of?
3. After the formal welcoming speech, how does Tambu feel about her cousin, Nyasha?
4. How does Babamukuru arrive at the village when he comes to visit?
5. Which of the following food items aren't the children allowed to eat at the dinner party?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)