|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nhamo feel about the walk from school to his home?
(a) He enjoys the walk.
(b) He is confused by the walk.
(c) He is terrified of the walk.
(d) He hates the walk.
2. Who runs back to Babamukuru to tell him that Nyasha is alone with a boy?
3. To which of the following places does Tambu compare Babamukur's home?
4. How does Nhamo perform in school?
(a) He does not attend school.
(b) He performs poorly in school.
(c) He is an average student.
(d) He excels at school.
5. What does Babamukuru claim he cannot eat a meal without?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tambu's mother think is the most important thing a woman must learn to carry?
2. Which of the following purchases brings confused tears to Tambu's eyes?
3. Which of the following characters does NOT observe the traditions of food service mandated in Babamukuru's home?
4. Why does Tambu believe she was passed over for education by Babamukuru?
5. What emotion does Tambu force upon herself when she sees her uncle's great wealth?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)