|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tambu feel about the way Nyasha speaks to Maiguru?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She is enthralled.
(c) She is embarrassed.
(d) She is apathetic.
2. What is the age difference between Nhamo and Tambu?
(a) Tambu is older than Nhamo.
(b) There is no mention of Nhamo's age.
(c) Nhamo is older than Tambu
(d) Nhamo and Tambu are the same age
3. What does Tambu's mother think is the most important thing a woman must learn to carry?
(a) Her worries.
(b) Her babies.
(c) Her burderns.
(d) Her fears.
4. How does Nhamo feel about Babamukuru's house?
(a) He is impressed.
(b) He is offended.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is apathetic.
5. What excuse does Maiguru make as to why Nyasha can't play with the other children?
(a) She is too fearful.
(b) She is too tired.
(c) She is too young.
(d) She is too old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims that Babamukuru is beating Nyasha because she is a girl?
2. Which of the following articles of clothing has Tambu never heard of?
3. Whom does Maiguru blame for Tambu's inability to eat her meal properly?
4. Where does Tambu's mother work?
5. Why is Nyasha favored within the school system?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)