|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are segregated at the swimming holes around Tambu's home?
(a) Adults and Children.
(b) Men and Women.
(c) Blacks and Whites.
(d) There is no segregation at the swimming holes.
2. What excuse does Maiguru make as to why Nyasha can't play with the other children?
(a) She is too fearful.
(b) She is too tired.
(c) She is too young.
(d) She is too old.
3. Why does Tambu believe she was passed over for education by Babamukuru?
(a) Because she is a girl.
(b) Because she is too young.
(c) Because she is unintelligent.
(d) Because she is too smart.
4. How does Nyasha feel about her family's maid?
(a) Nyasha finds the maid annoying.
(b) Nyasha completely ignores the maid.
(c) Nyasha is afraid of the maid's anger.
(d) Nyasha admires the maid's hard work.
5. In which of the following secret activities does Nyasha participate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who curls up next to Nyasha on the night of the fight, sleeping with their arms wrapped around her?
2. What does Babamukuru claim he cannot eat a meal without?
3. What is Tambu told she cannot attend school when she turns of age?
4. Who runs back to Babamukuru to tell him that Nyasha is alone with a boy?
5. What does Nyasha do to her father that causes him to go into a blind fury, repeatedly slamming her head into the floor?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)