|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ma'Shingayi say killed her son?
2. How does Tambu feel about Netsai?
(a) She thinks Netsai is an annoying child.
(b) She thinks Netsai is a fierce competiter.
(c) She thinks Netsai is a good worker.
(d) She thinks Netsai is gorgeous woman.
3. If Nhamo could have spent his days in one location, which of the following would he have chosen?
(a) His childhood village.
(b) The parochial school.
(c) Babamukuru's house.
4. What is the name of Babamukuru's maid?
5. What hopes does Tambu have when Nyasha first arrives at the home?
(a) Tambu hopes that Nyasha will soon move away to attend school.
(b) Tambu hopes that Nyasha will leave her alone.
(c) Tambu hopes that she and Nyasha will become friends.
(d) Tambu hopes that Nyasha will grow to fear her.
Short Answer Questions
1. During which month of the year does Nhamo return to his village from school?
2. What has Babamukuru taken away from Nyasha, causing an uproar at the dinner table?
3. Which of the following is NOT a tradition observed by Babamukuru's family at the dinner table?
4. To which of the following places does Tambu compare Babamukur's home?
5. Which of the following facts is NOT true of Babamukuru's wife?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)