|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chido call Nyasha for refusing to back down to Babamukuru's anger?
(a) A child.
(b) A coward.
(c) A hero.
(d) A fool.
2. Why is Nyasha favored within the school system?
(a) Because she comes from a wealthy family.
(b) Because she is the smartest in the class.
(c) Because she is the headmaster's daughter.
(d) Because she is well-traveled and well-respected.
3. What does Nyasha believe that her parents feel for her?
4. Which of the following utensils does Tambu need to eat properly?
(a) A set of chopsticks.
(b) A fork.
(c) A knife.
(d) A spoon.
5. What color is the dirt surrounding Babamukuru's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims that Babamukuru is beating Nyasha because she is a girl?
2. Where does Tambu's mother work?
3. What is the only thing Tambu wants to do after she arrives at Babamukuru's?
4. What task is Tambu asked to do for the visiting relatives?
5. At what age does Babamukuru believe children should be sent to school?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)