|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives does Tambu use to describe Nyasha when she first arrives to the home?
2. How does the maid greet Tambu when she arrives at the house?
(d) She does not greet Tambu.
3. What does Maiguru claim she wants Tambu to eat while living under her roof?
(a) Whatever food makes her forget her home.
(b) Whatever food the family eats.
(c) Whatever food is served to her.
(d) Whatever food makes her happy.
4. What does Tambu devise a plan to avoid?
(b) Her family.
5. What hopes does Tambu have when Nyasha first arrives at the home?
(a) Tambu hopes that she and Nyasha will become friends.
(b) Tambu hopes that Nyasha will grow to fear her.
(c) Tambu hopes that Nyasha will soon move away to attend school.
(d) Tambu hopes that Nyasha will leave her alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does Tambu describe as "intangible"?
2. What part of Nyasha's recent behavior at exam times worries Maiguru?
3. How does Babamukuru react to the dress Nyasha wears for the dance?
4. Which of the following activities has Babamukuru forbidden while he is visiting?
5. What is the name of the boy who teaches Nyasha new dance steps?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)