|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During which month of the year does Nhamo return to his village from school?
2. Who curls up next to Nyasha on the night of the fight, sleeping with their arms wrapped around her?
3. To which of the following places does Tambu compare Babamukur's home?
4. After the formal welcoming speech, which of the following contraptions is Tambu too embarrassed to admit she cannot work?
(a) A toilet flush.
(b) A water filter.
(c) A dishwasher.
(d) A light switch.
5. How does Tambu feel about Netsai?
(a) She thinks Netsai is a good worker.
(b) She thinks Netsai is gorgeous woman.
(c) She thinks Netsai is a fierce competiter.
(d) She thinks Netsai is an annoying child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives does Tambu use to describe Nyasha when she first arrives to the home?
2. For which holiday does the city host a dance for the school-age children?
3. Which of the following activities has Babamukuru forbidden while he is visiting?
4. How does Tambu feel about Babamukuru's wife?
5. What does Maiguru claim she wants Tambu to eat while living under her roof?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)