|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Nhamo returns from school, which of the following animals is Tambu sent to slaughter for dinner?
2. Which of the following adjectives does Babamukuru use to describe school-age children?
3. How does Tambu feel about herself when she sees herself in the mirror on the first day of school?
(a) She thinks she still looks poor.
(b) She thinks she looks pretty.
(c) She thinks she looks rich.
(d) She thinks she looks ugly.
4. Which of the following terms does Tambu use to describe Babamukuru's home?
5. How does Babamukuru react to the dress Nyasha wears for the dance?
(a) He thinks she looks like a clown.
(b) He thinks she looks beautiful.
(c) He thinks she looks inappropriate.
(d) He thinks she looks womanly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What task is Tambu asked to do for the visiting relatives?
2. Which of the following forces Nyasha and Tambu to burst out laughing and have their first conversation?
3. How do the village women react to Tambu's cooking skills?
4. When thinking about her education, what does Nyasha wish?
5. What part about her uncle makes Tambu the most uncomfortable?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)