Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tambu's father react to the news that she cannot attend school?
(a) He is apathetic.
(b) He is saddened.
(c) He is pleased.
(d) He is confused.
2. Where does Tambu's mother sell her food items?
(a) The bus station.
(b) The schools.
(c) The street market.
(d) The boat dock.
3. Which of the following characters does NOT observe the traditions of food service mandated in Babamukuru's home?
4. How does Ma'Shingayi react when Babamukuru walks up her drive to tell her of Nhamo's death?
(a) She spits at him.
(b) She refuses to let him in.
(c) She hugs him.
(d) She ignores him.
5. After the formal welcoming speech, which of the following contraptions is Tambu too embarrassed to admit she cannot work?
(a) A dishwasher.
(b) A toilet flush.
(c) A light switch.
(d) A water filter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the only word Tambu can translate from the conversation between Nyasha and her mother?
2. Which of the following food items aren't the children allowed to eat at the dinner party?
3. When Nhamo returns from school, which of the following animals is Tambu sent to slaughter for dinner?
4. With whom does Tambu share a bedroom at Babamukuru's home?
5. Who does Babamukuru claim should take Nhamo's place at the parochial school?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)