|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is Babamukuru's nickname within the village?
(a) The Master.
(b) The Prince.
(c) The King.
(d) The Lord.
2. Which of the following is NOT something Lucia is accused of while staying at the homestead?
(b) Lying about her pregnancy.
(c) Being a witch.
(d) Abusing the children.
3. Who rises from the dinner table to fetch whatever Babamukuru wishes during the meal?
4. Where is Tambu's mother lying when the family first arrives?
(a) In the fields.
(b) In the bedroom.
(c) Near the latrine.
(d) On the kitchen floor.
5. Which of the following is NOT a reason Lucia gives as to why she must stay on the homestead?
(a) The homestead is her family.
(b) She has nowhere else to go.
(c) She is too poor to leave.
(d) She was invited to stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long would one shilling feed Tambu's family back in the village?
2. Why does Tambu have a difficult time bonding with Nyasha?
3. Which of the following rooms of the home is particularly difficult for Tambu to navigate when she first moves to Babamukuru's
4. Which of the following characters makes a long speech after dinner, formally welcoming Tambu into the family?
5. Which of the following characters does NOT observe the traditions of food service mandated in Babamukuru's home?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)