|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following food items aren't the children allowed to eat at the dinner party?
2. Why does Tambu believe she was passed over for education by Babamukuru?
(a) Because she is unintelligent.
(b) Because she is too young.
(c) Because she is a girl.
(d) Because she is too smart.
3. What does Ma'Shingayi say killed her son?
4. When thinking about her education, what does Nyasha wish?
(a) That she could stay in school forever.
(b) That she had been allowed to stay in England.
(c) That she had never been sent to England.
(d) That she had never been sent to school.
5. Which of the following characters makes a long speech after dinner, formally welcoming Tambu into the family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following utensils does Tambu need to eat properly?
2. Which of the following is the only word Tambu can translate from the conversation between Nyasha and her mother?
3. How does Babamukuru arrive at the village when he comes to visit?
4. What disease was Nhamo diagnosed as dying from?
5. What does Nyasha believe that her parents feel for her?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)