|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When thinking about her education, what does Nyasha wish?
(a) That she had been allowed to stay in England.
(b) That she had never been sent to school.
(c) That she had never been sent to England.
(d) That she could stay in school forever.
2. Which of the following food items turns green when it cannot be refrigerated, but is still served to guests?
3. Which of the following is the traditional dish eaten as a staple at most meals by the villagers?
4. What does Ma'Shingayi say killed her son?
5. How long would one shilling feed Tambu's family back in the village?
(a) For one year.
(b) For one week.
(c) For one day.
(d) For one month.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people arrive at the homestead to celebrate Babamukuru's arrival?
2. Which of the following is NOT a topic Tambu's family discusses during their family meeting?
3. How do the village women react to Tambu's cooking skills?
4. What part about Babamukuru's eating habits worries Tambu?
5. Despite having a latrine, where does Tambu go to the bathroom?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)