|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following rooms of the home is particularly difficult for Tambu to navigate when she first moves to Babamukuru's
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The pantry.
(d) The bathroom.
2. After the formal welcoming speech, how does Tambu feel about her cousin, Nyasha?
(a) She feels jealous of Nyasha.
(b) She feels superior to Nyasha.
(c) She feels pity for Nyasha.
(d) She feels offended by Nyasha.
3. Which of the following forces Nyasha and Tambu to burst out laughing and have their first conversation?
(a) Spilled milk.
(b) Eye contact.
(c) A porcelain doll.
(d) A puppy's antics.
4. Who does Babamukuru claim should take Nhamo's place at the parochial school?
(b) Another village boy.
5. What part about Babamukuru's eating habits worries Tambu?
(a) That he eats too infrequently.
(b) That he eats too early.
(c) That he eats too late.
(d) That he eats too frequently.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Ma'Shingayi and Lucia related?
2. Why does Tambu believe she was passed over for education by Babamukuru?
3. How does Babamukuru feel about Lucia staying on the homestead?
4. What surprises Tambu about the latrine at the homestead?
5. What does Maiguru claim she wants Tambu to eat while living under her roof?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)