|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Maiguru blame for Tambu's inability to eat her meal properly?
2. How do the village women react to Tambu's cooking skills?
(a) They chide her.
(b) They ignore her.
(c) They praise her.
(d) They are confused by her.
3. Which of the following is the traditional dish eaten as a staple at most meals by the villagers?
4. Who does Babamukuru claim should take Nhamo's place at the parochial school?
(c) Another village boy.
5. How long would one shilling feed Tambu's family back in the village?
(a) For one week.
(b) For one year.
(c) For one day.
(d) For one month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following utensils does Tambu need to eat properly?
2. Who is the first relative to be served at Tambu's dinner party?
3. Which of the following is NOT true of Nyasha?
4. Which of the following activities has Babamukuru forbidden while he is visiting?
5. Which of the following is NOT a tradition observed by Babamukuru's family at the dinner table?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)