|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Babamukuru claim should take Nhamo's place at the parochial school?
(a) Another village boy.
2. Which of the following is NOT something Ma'Shingayi accuses Maiguru of during the family meeting?
(a) Killing Nhamo.
(b) Turning Tambu against the family.
(c) Thinking she's better than everyone.
(d) Bewitching Babamukuru.
3. How do the village women react to Tambu's cooking skills?
(a) They chide her.
(b) They are confused by her.
(c) They ignore her.
(d) They praise her.
4. Who is put in charge of overseeing the food during the duration of the trip home?
5. How does Tambu feel when she is forced to interact with the village women in the kitchen?
(a) She is nervous.
(b) She is confident.
(c) She is apathetic.
(d) She is confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the only word Tambu can translate from the conversation between Nyasha and her mother?
2. Which of the following male characters compliments Maiguru on how hard she works and tells her that she may go to bed?
3. What does Ma'Shingayi say killed her son?
4. Where is Tambu's father when the she arrives to visit?
5. What does Nyasha believe that her parents feel for her?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)