|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Tambu and her family speak at home?
2. Which of the following utensils does Tambu need to eat properly?
(a) A fork.
(b) A spoon.
(c) A set of chopsticks.
(d) A knife.
3. What disease was Nhamo diagnosed as dying from?
(a) Small pox.
(b) Scarlet fever.
4. Who is the first relative to be served at Tambu's dinner party?
5. During their first conversation, what does Nyasha admit to Tambu?
(a) That she is beginning to hate Tambu for her conservative ways.
(b) That she hated Tambu when she first moved in.
(c) That she has hated Tambu since she was born.
(d) That she does not hate Tambu and never did.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what type of bed does Tambu's mother sleep?
2. Which of the following articles of clothing has Tambu never heard of?
3. After the formal welcoming speech, which of the following contraptions is Tambu too embarrassed to admit she cannot work?
4. Which of the following is NOT a chore Tambu is expected to complete while visiting her family at the homestead?
5. Despite having a latrine, where does Tambu go to the bathroom?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)