|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following rooms of the home is particularly difficult for Tambu to navigate when she first moves to Babamukuru's
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The pantry.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The kitchen.
2. How many girls have been hired by Babamukuru to help with the cooking and other chores?
3. How do the village women react to Tambu's cooking skills?
(a) They chide her.
(b) They ignore her.
(c) They are confused by her.
(d) They praise her.
4. What disease was Nhamo diagnosed as dying from?
(a) Small pox.
(c) Scarlet fever.
5. Where is Tambu's father when the she arrives to visit?
(a) Shopping in town.
(b) Working in the fields.
(c) He has passed away.
(d) Sick in the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first relative to be served at Tambu's dinner party?
2. Which of the following is Babamukuru's nickname within the village?
3. What excuse does Maiguru make as to why Nyasha can't play with the other children?
4. What has Babamukuru taken away from Nyasha, causing an uproar at the dinner table?
5. Despite having a latrine, where does Tambu go to the bathroom?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)