|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what order are Tambu's visiting relatives served at dinner?
(a) From most to least important.
(b) From tallest to shortest.
(c) From wealthiest to richest.
(d) From oldest to youngest.
2. How does Babamukuru arrive at the village when he comes to visit?
(a) On foot.
(b) By helicopter.
(c) By car.
(d) By carriage.
3. Who does Babamukuru claim should take Nhamo's place at the parochial school?
(d) Another village boy.
4. During their first conversation, what does Nyasha admit to Tambu?
(a) That she hated Tambu when she first moved in.
(b) That she is beginning to hate Tambu for her conservative ways.
(c) That she has hated Tambu since she was born.
(d) That she does not hate Tambu and never did.
5. What is the name of the man Lucia arrived at the homestead with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nyasha believe that her parents feel for her?
2. How does Ma'Shingayi react when Babamukuru walks up her drive to tell her of Nhamo's death?
3. How many girls have been hired by Babamukuru to help with the cooking and other chores?
4. Which of the following best describes Tambu's attitude as she returns to the homestead?
5. Who rises from the dinner table to fetch whatever Babamukuru wishes during the meal?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)