|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Tambu's mother lying when the family first arrives?
(a) On the kitchen floor.
(b) In the bedroom.
(c) Near the latrine.
(d) In the fields.
2. During which month of the year did Nhamo die?
3. Which of the following women is the eldest in Tambu's family?
(d) Tete Gladys.
4. Whom does Maiguru blame for Tambu's inability to eat her meal properly?
5. What disease was Nhamo diagnosed as dying from?
(a) Small pox.
(c) Scarlet fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a topic Tambu's family discusses during their family meeting?
2. Which of the following is Babamukuru's nickname within the village?
3. Which of the following food items turns green when it cannot be refrigerated, but is still served to guests?
4. What surprises Tambu about the latrine at the homestead?
5. What does Tambu claim she will do after she receives her education?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)