|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT true of Nyasha?
(a) Returning home to Africa was a shock.
(b) She had forgotten that Africa was her home.
(c) That she can no longer speak Shona.
(d) That she thinks the African people are savages.
2. How does Tambu feel about Lucia's outburst in the family meeting, at which she promises to leave the homestead, taking Ma'Shingayi with her?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She is apathetic.
(c) She is terrified.
(d) She is relieved.
3. Which of the following is the only word Tambu can translate from the conversation between Nyasha and her mother?
4. What disease was Nhamo diagnosed as dying from?
(a) Small pox.
(c) Scarlet fever.
5. Whom does Maiguru blame for Tambu's inability to eat her meal properly?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following food items aren't the children allowed to eat at the dinner party?
2. During what month of the year does Tambu return home to the village for the first time?
3. Which of the following is NOT a reason Lucia gives as to why she must stay on the homestead?
4. During their first conversation, what does Nyasha admit to Tambu?
5. What does Maiguru claim she wants Tambu to eat while living under her roof?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)