One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tambu have a difficult time bonding with Nyasha?
(a) Because of their age difference.
(b) Because of their language barrier.
(c) Because their families have forbidden their friendship.
(d) Because of their economic statuses.
2. Which of the following activities has Babamukuru forbidden while he is visiting?
3. How long would one shilling feed Tambu's family back in the village?
(a) For one month.
(b) For one day.
(c) For one week.
(d) For one year.
4. What does Nyasha believe that her parents feel for her?
5. How are Ma'Shingayi and Lucia related?
(a) Ma'Shingayi is Lucia's mother.
(b) Lucia is Ma'Shingayi's aunt.
(c) They are sisters.
(d) They are cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ma'Shingayi react when Babamukuru walks up her drive to tell her of Nhamo's death?
2. What does Ma'Shingayi say killed her son?
3. How does Tambu feel when she is forced to interact with the village women in the kitchen?
4. What does Maiguru claim she wants Tambu to eat while living under her roof?
5. Who is put in charge of overseeing the food during the duration of the trip home?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)