1. What type of school do Tambu and her brother Nhamo attend?
(a) Montessori school.
(b) Boarding school.
(c) Missionary school.
(d) Elementary school.
2. How does Nhamo feel about the walk from school to his home?
(a) He enjoys the walk.
(b) He hates the walk.
(c) He is confused by the walk.
(d) He is terrified of the walk.
3. Who are segregated at the swimming holes around Tambu's home?
(a) Blacks and Whites.
(b) Adults and Children.
(c) There is no segregation at the swimming holes.
(d) Men and Women.
4. During what decade is Tambu's story told?
5. During which month of the year does Nhamo return to his village from school?
6. When Nhamo returns from school, which of the following animals is Tambu sent to slaughter for dinner?
7. Where does Tambu's mother work?
(a) In a nursery.
(b) In a garden.
(c) In an office.
(d) In a school.
This section contains 4,083 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)