Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dave listens to what over and over while doing sit ups and working out with weights?
2. What mark is on Dave's stomach?
3. Whom does Dave first contact about bringing in one of the men who killed Fitzpatrick?
4. What was Dave's wife's name?
5. What rank did Jerome Abshire, Jr., hold?
In the Epilogue, the reader learns that Dave is reinstated but decides to resign. In your opinion, what are Dave's reasons for resigning? As "The Neon Rain" is the first in the Dave Robicheaux series, what do you predict the second book will do with Dave's situation as a retired cop?
Write about the theme of good versus evil citing examples from this book.
In Chapter 3, three bad guys break into Annie's house, terrorizing her and Dave in order to get answers from Dave. The reader learns the names of two of the men, Bobby Joe and Erik, but the third is only called "the man in the raincoat." Why is the reader not provided with a name for this man, the leader of the trio? Are there are other differences between "the man in the raincoat" and the other two men? Explain the significance of the omission of a name as well as other differences.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)