Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dave listens to what over and over while doing sit ups and working out with weights?
2. What mark is on Dave's stomach?
3. Whom does Dave first contact about bringing in one of the men who killed Fitzpatrick?
4. What was Dave's wife's name?
5. What rank did Jerome Abshire, Jr., hold?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the evidence that Dave finds at Starkweather's fish camp, and what he then suspects from that information. How does he come to his conclusions?
Essay Topic 2
Write about other meanings, besides the obvious physical one, that this statement at the end of Chapter 5 might have: "Then my trio of friends squeezed the remaining air out of my chest, the blood out of my ear, the light from my eyes."
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Dave's observation that "when these guys ceased to fill a need for somebody else, they would be taken off the board."
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)