|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dave, law enforcement in South Florida is the equivalent of what?
(a) Miami Vice.
(b) The Mickey Mouse show.
(c) Louisiana swamps.
(d) La Brea Tar Pits East.
2. What does Jaime always wear on his head?
(a) A stocking cap.
(b) A bandana.
(c) A fedora.
(d) A New York Yankees baseball cap.
3. What word does Dave associate with bureaucrats?
4. Dave confesses to whom about having killed Philip Murphy?
(a) Annie and Captain Guidry.
(b) Captain Guidry and Jimmie.
(c) Jimmie and Cletus.
(d) Cletus and Annie.
5. How long has Captain Guidry worked as a cop?
(a) Thirty-five years.
(b) Twenty-six years.
(c) Thirty-two years.
(d) Twenty-nine years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cletus' sun porch resemble?
2. Dave listens to what over and over while doing sit ups and working out with weights?
3. Of what organization does Didi Gee want to be a member?
4. Where does Cletus talk about going for his upcoming vacation?
5. By what alias has Philip Murphy been going for his drug deals?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Didi Gee upset in Chapter Ten?
2. What does Dave do with the the glass from which the Nicaraguan is drinking, and why?
3. What is in the Gulf, south of Morgan City?
4. Dave confronts Philip Murphy and plans to take him back to New Orleans. What is the outcome of this?
5. What is known about the contract killer?
6. In Chapter Eleven, Dave tells Annie that he has to hurt her. How does he hurt her?
7. What does Dave tell Captain Guidry about Cletus in Chapter Eleven?
8. What was Dave's father's feelings about guns?
9. In Chapter Ten, Dave meets Didi Gee at a restaurant. Describe the restaurant.
10. In Chapter Twelve, Dave says that he is caught in the lens. What does he mean by this?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)