|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the isolation unit at the jail nicknamed?
(a) The Nut House.
(b) Queen's Row.
(d) Crazy Road.
2. Who says, "You must get up in the morning and brush your teeth in the toilet"?
(b) Fitzpatrick's superviser.
3. What drink does Dave miss from his childhood?
(b) Grape Nehi.
(c) RC Cola.
(d) Dr. Nut.
4. What is Cletus doing when Dave stops by his house for a visit?
(a) Getting drunk.
(b) Taking a nap.
(c) Tying some flies.
(d) Watching TV.
5. What does Dave serve Andres to drink?
(a) Dr. Pepper.
(d) Jim Beam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the location of Jimmie's shooting?
2. How old was Annie when she was pregnant?
3. Who wanted Starkweather dead?
4. What type of business does Dave buy with his retirement money?
5. What does Dave have for dinner before visiting Cletus?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter Ten, Dave meets Didi Gee at a restaurant. Describe the restaurant.
2. What happens when the Biloxi cops go to Murphy's house to search for his dead body?
3. Where is Didi Gee's office located, and what type of businesses are run from there?
4. What was Dave's father's feelings about guns?
5. In Chapter Eight, when Dave sees Annie's date for the evening, what does he do?
6. What happens with Dave's job when he is reinstated?
7. What does the word "Pinkville" mean to Dave?
8. In Chapter Twelve, Dave says that he is caught in the lens. What does he mean by this?
9. Andres is brought to Dave's houseboat in Chapter Nine by Didi Gee's men. Where has Dave seen Andres before?
10. What is in the Gulf, south of Morgan City?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)