|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave suggest to the General that he should read?
(a) "A Thousand Days."
(b) The Bible.
(c) Saint John of the Cross.
(d) "A Passage to India."
2. Dave listens to what over and over while doing sit ups and working out with weights?
(a) The waves on the lake.
(b) "Jailhouse Rock."
(c) "La Jolie Blonde."
(d) Louis Armstrong.
3. Who says, "You must get up in the morning and brush your teeth in the toilet"?
(b) Fitzpatrick's superviser.
4. What was Dave's wife's name?
5. How does the surgeon describe his surgery on Jimmie in Chapter Twelve?
(a) Snipping-and-sewing operation.
(b) Spit-and-polish procedure.
(c) All I can do.
(d) Dusting-and-cleaning situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Dave give Internal Affairs for punching Nate Baxter?
2. What does Annie cook on Dave's stove in Chapter Eight?
3. Who was part of the Underground Railway?
4. What is Cletus doing when Dave stops by his house for a visit?
5. Dave talks to the General about IPs. What does IP stand for as it is used in "The Neon Rain"?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)