|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Didi Gee talks about moving?
(d) San Antonio.
2. What does Dave prepare to eat before visiting Annie and the Times-Picayune in Chapter Eight?
(a) Poor-boy sandwich.
(b) Peanut butter sandwich.
3. In what type of business is Didi Gee's office?
(a) Italian bakery.
(c) Liquor store.
(d) Real estate company.
4. Where is Dave's morning AA meeting located in Chapter Ten?
(a) French Quarter.
(b) Near Lake Ponchartrain.
(c) Near the police station.
(d) Garden District.
5. Who reveals that Philip Murphy is a morphine addict?
(c) Bobby Joe.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, where does Dave discover the location of the warehouse?
2. How long has Captain Guidry worked as a cop?
3. What was Dave's wife's name?
4. What rank did Jerome Abshire, Jr., hold?
5. On what street is Murphy's house located in Biloxi?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dave do with the the glass from which the Nicaraguan is drinking, and why?
2. In Chapter Ten, Dave meets Didi Gee at a restaurant. Describe the restaurant.
3. What does the reader find out about General Abshire in Chapter Eight?
4. What is in the Gulf, south of Morgan City?
5. Why does Didi Gee want Jimmie dead?
6. In Chapter Ten, Dave contemplates how he is not making much of a difference in the world. His brother Jimmie understands that and puts his energy into what pursuits?
7. Why is Didi Gee upset in Chapter Ten?
8. In Chapter Eleven, Dave tells Annie that he has to hurt her. How does he hurt her?
9. What happens when the Biloxi cops go to Murphy's house to search for his dead body?
10. Where is Didi Gee's office located, and what type of businesses are run from there?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)