|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Dave associate with bureaucrats?
2. On what street is Murphy's house located in Biloxi?
(b) Gulf Shore.
(d) Bay Shore.
3. What does Dave prepare to eat before visiting Annie and the Times-Picayune in Chapter Eight?
(b) Peanut butter sandwich.
(c) Poor-boy sandwich.
4. What does Annie cook on Dave's stove in Chapter Eight?
(c) Bass filets.
5. In Chapter Ten, Dave recalls a small plane with a family hitting a headwind and crashing into the Gulf. From where was the small plane?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what is Dave charged?
2. Who recorded the song to which Dave listens with the lyrics: "Dig my grave with a silver spade. And see that my grave is kept clean. Oh dear Lord, lower me down on golden chain"?
3. Who places Dave in a holding cell?
4. According to Dave, who has "a real dose of the yellow-dog blues"?
5. Where does Dave meet Didi Gee for lunch?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)