|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dave listens to what over and over while doing sit ups and working out with weights?
(a) "La Jolie Blonde."
(b) "Jailhouse Rock."
(c) The waves on the lake.
(d) Louis Armstrong.
2. What mark is on Dave's stomach?
(a) A bruise.
(b) A pungi-stick scar.
(c) A scratch.
(d) A birthmark.
3. Whom does Dave first contact about bringing in one of the men who killed Fitzpatrick?
(a) Captain Guidry.
(b) Sergeant Motley.
(d) Nate Baxter.
4. What was Dave's wife's name?
5. What rank did Jerome Abshire, Jr., hold?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street is Murphy's house located in Biloxi?
2. What does Dave read while waiting for the valet at the Gulf Shores restaurant?
3. Why is Andres' left hand bandaged?
4. Who says, "In a few more weeks we're going to be stringing some green trout"?
5. What is Cletus doing when Dave stops by his house for a visit?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)