|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dave meet Didi Gee for lunch?
(a) Cafe Giovanni.
(b) Mama Lido's.
2. What does Dave have sent to Annie at lunch in Chapter Ten?
(a) A drink.
(b) Tulips and a grape drink.
(c) Roses and pralines.
(d) Daisies and a melon.
3. What reason does Dave give Internal Affairs for punching Nate Baxter?
(a) That Baxter refused to question a witness.
(b) That Baxter was out to get him.
(c) That he does not like Baxter.
(d) That Baxter is a bad cop.
4. Where does Dave spend the night after first confronting the General?
(a) His brother's house.
(b) His houseboat.
(c) The drunk tank.
(d) Annie's house.
5. Didi Gee wants Philip Murphy out of the way because he is "screwing up some things" in what location?
(b) Fort Lauderdale.
(c) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the location of Jimmie's shooting?
2. Who translates for Dave when Didi Gee sends over the Nicaraguan with information in Chapter Nine?
3. In Chapter Ten, Dave recalls a small plane with a family hitting a headwind and crashing into the Gulf. From where was the small plane?
4. What was Andres forced to drink in Nicaragua?
5. In Chapter Twelve, who says that he wants to apologize to Dave?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Dave return to the Picayune's morgue in Chapter Twelve?
2. What is in the Gulf, south of Morgan City?
3. What does Dave do before asking Andres questions, and why?
4. Why is Didi Gee upset in Chapter Ten?
5. Where is Didi Gee's office located, and what type of businesses are run from there?
6. In Chapter Ten, Dave contemplates how he is not making much of a difference in the world. His brother Jimmie understands that and puts his energy into what pursuits?
7. In Chapter Eleven, Dave tells Annie that he has to hurt her. How does he hurt her?
8. In Chapter Twelve, Dave says that he is caught in the lens. What does he mean by this?
9. Dave confronts Philip Murphy and plans to take him back to New Orleans. What is the outcome of this?
10. What happens to Andres after Dave leaves him in police custody?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)