|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Loving a girl should include making her miserable"?
(a) Captain Guidry.
2. For whom does Dave suggest setting high bond when talking with Captain Guidry?
(c) Didi Gee.
(d) The hired killer who shot Jimmie.
3. What does Jaime always wear on his head?
(a) A fedora.
(b) A stocking cap.
(c) A bandana.
(d) A New York Yankees baseball cap.
4. Where does Cletus talk about going for his upcoming vacation?
(a) New York.
5. In Chapter Twelve, who says that he wants to apologize to Dave?
(b) Captain Guidry.
(c) Nate Baxter.
(d) General Abshire.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Ten, Dave recalls a small plane with a family hitting a headwind and crashing into the Gulf. From where was the small plane?
2. In Chapter Eight, the two boys from Dave's platoon who died were from where?
3. Who tells Dave that he could have bonded him out in fifteen minutes?
4. Where does Dave meet Didi Gee for lunch?
5. Who translates for Dave when Didi Gee sends over the Nicaraguan with information in Chapter Nine?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)