|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Five, who believes that Dave is covering for Cletus?
(a) Sergant Motley.
(c) Captain Guidry.
2. From what TV show does Dave say it looks like Fitzpatrick escaped?
(a) Green Acres.
(b) Bozo the Clown.
(c) The Howdy Doody Show.
(d) Sesame Street.
3. Who says, "I haven't had my rabies shots," when Murphy offers his hamburger?
(c) Bobby Joe.
4. What is myth number two?
(a) Warren Harding was part African American.
(b) John Calvin was the inventor of Southern Myth.
(c) There is a Nazi submarine off Grand Island.
(d) Johnny Cash did time in Folsom Prison.
5. The three patrol cars that arrive at Annie's house come from what precinct?
(a) First District.
(b) Third District.
(c) Fifth District.
(d) Second District.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man with the tattoo in Chapter Three?
2. What type of cigarette does the man in the raincoat smoke?
3. Approximately how long does Johnny Messina have to live when Dave meets with him?
4. Who says that Bobby Joe is better off as sausage links?
5. What Treasury Agent visits Dave at his houseboat?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Julio Segura in Chapter Two.
2. What happens when Dave is fishing on Bayou Lafourche in Cataouatche Parish?
3. In Chapter Two, what is it about the dead girl that makes Dave suspicious?
4. Describe Sam Fitzpatrick as seen in Chapter Three?
5. Where, and with whom, does Dave greet the dawn at the beginning of Chapter Seven?
6. How does Cletus respond when Dave confronts him about provoking the situation with Segura and his man?
7. Describe Cletus Purcel.
8. Dave sometimes thinks of whom as his "father's misplaced seed"?
9. What types of pistols does Dave own?
10. What does Dave learn about the woman who, according to Fitzpatrick, is a possible witness?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)