|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
(a) He throws the guns into the woods.
(b) He throws the guns into the lake.
(c) He keeps the guns.
(d) He tosses the guns in their car.
2. What type of cigarette does the man in the raincoat smoke?
3. In Chapter Two, who says, "put his head in a toilet"?
(b) Captain Guidry.
(c) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff.
(d) Sergeant Motley.
4. Who says that Bobby Joe is better off as sausage links?
(b) Fitzpatrick's supervisor.
5. Who is Gail Lopez?
(a) A Mexican dancer who might be a witness.
(b) A member of Annie's quartet.
(c) Segura's girlfriend.
(d) A cop at the First District.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street does Dave park his car when they visit Wesley Potts?
2. How many Southern Myths does Dave come up with in Chapter Three?
3. In Chapter One, it is said that the gambler's greatest desire would do what?
4. According to Dave, where does Didi Gee have lunch every Tuesday?
5. How many men jump Dave on his houseboat in Chapter Five?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Dave after he has been given the cocktail?
2. What happens when Dave is fishing on Bayou Lafourche in Cataouatche Parish?
3. Where is Dave stationed?
4. What does Dave learn about Bobby Joe Starkweather from Wesley Potts?
5. Describe Cletus Purcel.
6. What jobs did the Robicheaux brothers have in their youth?
7. What concoction does Bobby Joe feed to Dave in Chapter Seven, and why?
8. What types of pistols does Dave own?
9. What does Dave learn about his partner from Julio Segura?
10. What does Dave learn about the woman who, according to Fitzpatrick, is a possible witness?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)