|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of cigarette does the man in the raincoat smoke?
2. In Chapter Five, who says he is on a short leash?
(a) Didi Gee.
3. In Chapter Three, for whom are the three men looking?
(a) Bobby Joe.
4. Where does Dave find Bobby Joe Starkweather in Chapter Seven?
(a) In Pott's adult theatre.
(b) In a warehouse.
(c) On his houseboat.
(d) In a pig pen.
5. Who's father was a milkman in the Garden District?
(a) Didi Gee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rumor has it that who owns an aquarium filled with piranha?
2. What is Dave's punishment after he is accused of getting drunk and killing Fitzpatrick in the car accident?
3. What is Dave drinking while he waits for Fitzpatrick to pick him up in Chapter Five?
4. How many men jump Dave on his houseboat in Chapter Five?
5. According to Dave, possession is how many years in Louisiana?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Sam Fitzpatrick as seen in Chapter Three?
2. What piece of advice does Dave recall from his father in Chapter Seven?
3. Why is Fitzpatrick angry with Dave in Chapter Five?
4. What does Cletus do that escalates the situation with Segura in Chapter Four?
5. Discuss Cletus' marital problems.
6. What happens to Dave after he has been given the cocktail?
7. Describe Julio Segura in Chapter Two.
8. Describe Johnny Messina in Chapter One.
9. What is Fitzpatrick's theory about what Segura is doing?
10. What concoction does Bobby Joe feed to Dave in Chapter Seven, and why?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)