|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drops a tropical drink into Segura's lap?
(b) Didi Gee.
2. In Chapter Seven, whom does Dave call to harass from the bar?
(a) The Treasury Department.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The CIA.
3. Who says, "I haven't had my rabies shots," when Murphy offers his hamburger?
(a) Bobby Joe.
4. On what street is Jimmie's restaurant located?
5. How many Southern Myths does Dave come up with in Chapter Three?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of suits does Jimmie wear?
2. In Chapter Five, who believes that Dave is covering for Cletus?
3. What are the pro-capital punishment people singing in Chapter One?
4. What name do the three men in Chapter Three call Dave?
5. Where did Dave get his .45 automatic?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter Nine, Dave finally confronts Cletus about turning into a bad cop. How does Cletus respond?
2. What does Dave learn in Chapter Five that is related to the execution of Johnny Messina.
3. In Chapter Ten, Dave meets Didi Gee at a restaurant. Describe the restaurant.
4. About what does Dave bait Murphy in the beginning of Chapter Seven that elicits a reaction from Murphy?
5. Why is Dave suspicious of the Cataouatche Parish deputies who pull him over?
6. In Chapter Twelve, Dave says that he is caught in the lens. What does he mean by this?
7. What does Dave tell Captain Guidry about Cletus in Chapter Eleven?
8. As Dave sits in jail without enough money for bail, he thinks it is perhaps the lowest morning of his life with the exception of what incident?
9. What clue does Andres give Dave about weapons?
10. Dave confronts Philip Murphy and plans to take him back to New Orleans. What is the outcome of this?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)