|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Two, who says, "put his head in a toilet"?
(a) Captain Guidry.
(c) Sergeant Motley.
(d) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff.
2. On what street does Dave park his car when they visit Wesley Potts?
3. Who says, "Teaching you what a real bad day can be"?
(c) Segura's bodyguard.
4. How does Dave survive Fitzpatrick's fate?
(a) He is thrown from the car.
(b) He is conscious.
(c) His Cajun blood.
(d) He is in the driver's seat.
5. Rumor has it that who owns an aquarium filled with piranha?
(a) Sharky Bonnano.
(b) Didi Gee.
(c) Julio Segura.
(d) Jimmy, the Gent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Dave get his .45 automatic?
2. Whom does Didi Gee describe as having "a memory like flypaper"?
3. What is Dave's punishment after he is accused of getting drunk and killing Fitzpatrick in the car accident?
4. Who is the man with the tattoo in Chapter Three?
5. In what neighborhood does Annie live?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Dave after he has been given the cocktail?
2. Describe Cletus Purcel.
3. How does Cletus respond when Dave confronts him about provoking the situation with Segura and his man?
4. Dave sometimes thinks of whom as his "father's misplaced seed"?
5. What jobs did the Robicheaux brothers have in their youth?
6. What does Dave learn about Bobby Joe Starkweather from Wesley Potts?
7. Where is Dave stationed?
8. What happens when Dave is fishing on Bayou Lafourche in Cataouatche Parish?
9. What types of pistols does Dave own?
10. What does Didi Gee suggest the dead girl was doing before being killed?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)