|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Nate Baxter?
(a) A friend who works at the hospital.
(b) A detective from Internal Affairs.
(c) A federal agent who questions Dave.
(d) One of Murphy's men.
2. In what neighborhood does Annie live?
(a) West Bank.
(b) French Quarter.
(c) Garden District.
(d) Audubon Park.
3. What does Annie Ballard do for a living?
(a) She is a secretary.
(b) She is a cello player.
(c) She is a social worker.
(d) She is a lawyer.
4. What color are Annie's eyes?
5. Who says that Bobby Joe is better off as sausage links?
(d) Fitzpatrick's supervisor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What work had Dave's father done on Marsh Island?
2. What kind of beer is advertised on the restaurant on stilts where Dave and the woman stop in Chapter Two?
3. When Dave leaves Annie on his houseboat in Chapter Six, where does he go and what does he do?
4. What happened to the 17-year-old runaway in Dave's case file?
5. What kind of suits does Jimmie wear?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Dave is fishing on Bayou Lafourche in Cataouatche Parish?
2. What does Didi Gee suggest the dead girl was doing before being killed?
3. In Chapter Two, what is it about the dead girl that makes Dave suspicious?
4. Discuss Cletus' marital problems.
5. What does Dave learn in Chapter Five that is related to the execution of Johnny Messina.
6. What happens to Dave after he has been given the cocktail?
7. Describe Julio Segura in Chapter Two.
8. Why is Fitzpatrick angry with Dave in Chapter Five?
9. Where is Dave stationed?
10. What does Dave learn about Bobby Joe Starkweather from Wesley Potts?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)