|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Three, what is Dave doing on his houseboat when the Treasury agent visits?
(a) Watching the sunset.
(b) Having a beer.
(c) Cleaning his guns.
(d) Talking on the telephone.
2. Whom does Dave question at headquarters about the dead girl?
(b) Captain Guidry.
(c) Lieutenant Mack.
(d) Sergeant Motley.
3. Over what lake in New Orleans do Dave and Cletus drive after leaving Segura's?
(a) Lake Pontchartrain.
(b) Bayou D'Arbonne.
(c) Black Lake.
(d) Lake Claiborne.
4. What is Dave first answer when Annie asks him what is wrong in Chapter Six?
(a) Grief over Fitzpatrick's death.
5. Where do Dave and Cletus share a pizza in Chapter Four?
(a) Dave's houseboat.
(b) St. Louis Park.
(c) Jackson Square.
(d) French Quarter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose bald head is described as "a rock with weeds starting to grow on it"?
2. What kind of gun is Cletus using in Chapter Four?
3. Who says, "Teaching you what a real bad day can be"?
4. In what neighborhood does Annie live?
5. Dave learns that he has angered the Colombians by doing what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dave do to convince Annie Ballard that he is a New Orleans's cop?
2. What types of pistols does Dave own?
3. What jobs did the Robicheaux brothers have in their youth?
4. Why is Dave suspicious of the Cataouatche Parish deputies who pull him over?
5. Dave sometimes thinks of whom as his "father's misplaced seed"?
6. What does Dave learn in Chapter Five that is related to the execution of Johnny Messina.
7. Why is Fitzpatrick angry with Dave in Chapter Five?
8. What does Didi Gee suggest the dead girl was doing before being killed?
9. What does Dave learn about his partner from Julio Segura?
10. Where is Dave stationed?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)