|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beauvoir is referred to as what in Chapter Ten?
(a) Jefferson Davis' home.
(b) A waiter at the restaurant.
(c) A town on the Gulf Coast.
(d) A street in Biloxi.
2. In what type of car does Andres arrive at Dave's houseboat?
3. From where is the postcard that Dave receives from Cletus mailed?
4. What was Dave's wife's name?
5. Who approaches Dave in Jackson Square about meeting with Didi Gee?
(b) Joe Milazzo.
(c) Frank Giacano.
(d) Mario Cannella.
6. Where did Dave learn to box?
(a) New Iberia High.
(d) Lafayette College.
7. What does Dave suggest to the General that he should read?
(a) "A Thousand Days."
(b) The Bible.
(c) Saint John of the Cross.
(d) "A Passage to India."
8. In Chapter Nine, Dave starts his day with what?
(a) A swim.
(b) A drink.
(c) A phone call.
(d) A five-mile run.
9. Where does Dave meet Didi Gee for lunch?
(b) Mama Lido's.
(d) Cafe Giovanni.
10. When Dave has his first visit with Annie after the shooting, she looks like what to him?
(a) A woman that would break his heart.
(b) An innocent.
(c) A flower child.
(d) A young girl.
11. In Chapter Twelve, who says that he wants to apologize to Dave?
(b) Nate Baxter.
(c) General Abshire.
(d) Captain Guidry.
12. In Chapter 12, where does Dave discover the location of the warehouse?
(a) Information from a snitch.
(b) Jefferson Parish Courthouse.
(c) Times-Picayune newspaper.
(d) Police reports.
13. Who says, "Loving a girl should include making her miserable"?
(d) Captain Guidry.
14. Why is Andres' left hand bandaged?
(a) No one knows.
(b) It was put in a vise.
(c) His fingers were broken.
(d) It was in a tank with piranha.
15. With whom does Dave make friends in the hospital where his brother is?
(a) A Catholic sister from France.
(b) An elderly Cajun lady from Thibodaux.
(c) A surgical resident from India.
(d) His brother's nurse from New Iberia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cletus wear to the station on his day off in Chapter Nine"
2. During surgery, the polyps inside Didi Gee were as large as what?
3. When Dave tails Cletus, where does he see Cletus go both at the beginning and end of his shift?
4. How does Jimmie communicate with Dave from the hospital bed?
5. What mark is on Dave's stomach?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)