|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Didi Gee wants Philip Murphy out of the way because he is "screwing up some things" in what location?
(a) Fort Lauderdale.
(d) New Orleans.
2. Who says, "Loving a girl should include making her miserable"?
(c) Captain Guidry.
3. When Dave has his first visit with Annie after the shooting, she looks like what to him?
(a) A young girl.
(b) An innocent.
(c) A woman that would break his heart.
(d) A flower child.
4. Who says, "I worry about stuff all the time I don't have control over"?
(c) Nate Baxter.
(d) Didi Gee.
5. Who approaches Dave in Jackson Square about meeting with Didi Gee?
(b) Mario Cannella.
(c) Joe Milazzo.
(d) Frank Giacano.
6. What charges are on the complaint that Dave files against the Nicaraguan?
(a) Breaking and entering, kidnapping, and assault.
(b) Assault, possesion, and manslaughter.
(c) Assault with a deadly weapon, kidnapping, and homicide.
(d) Illegal immigrant, kidnapping, and assault.
7. What reason does Dave give Internal Affairs for punching Nate Baxter?
(a) That Baxter is a bad cop.
(b) That Baxter refused to question a witness.
(c) That Baxter was out to get him.
(d) That he does not like Baxter.
8. In Chapter Eight, the two boys from Dave's platoon who died were from where?
(a) Lafayette, Louisiana.
(b) Birmingham, Alabama.
(c) Macon, Georgia.
(d) Conroe, Texas.
9. In Chapter Nine, Dave starts his day with what?
(a) A phone call.
(b) A drink.
(c) A swim.
(d) A five-mile run.
10. With whom does Dave make friends in the hospital where his brother is?
(a) His brother's nurse from New Iberia.
(b) A Catholic sister from France.
(c) A surgical resident from India.
(d) An elderly Cajun lady from Thibodaux.
11. Who bails Dave out of jail?
(c) Captain Guidry.
12. What type of business does Dave buy with his retirement money?
(a) A detective agency.
(b) A boat-rental and bait business.
(c) A bar.
(d) A music store.
13. What word does Dave associate with bureaucrats?
14. Who reveals that Philip Murphy is a morphine addict?
(c) Bobby Joe.
15. By what alias has Philip Murphy been going for his drug deals?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what organization does Didi Gee want to be a member?
2. Who does Dave know that lives near St. Mary's Dominican College?
3. Who was part of the Underground Railway?
4. What rank did Jerome Abshire, Jr., hold?
5. What does Cletus' sun porch resemble?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)