|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the manager of the dance club where Dave goes in Chapter Five?
(a) Mr. Rizzo.
(b) Didi Gee.
(d) Sal Gallo.
2. Who is Lovelace Deshotels?
(a) The dead girl's mother.
(b) The girl found in the bayou.
(c) A woman from Dave's childhood.
(d) A Cataouatche Parish deputy.
3. How many men jump Dave on his houseboat in Chapter Five?
4. What kind of suits does Jimmie wear?
(b) Botany 500.
5. What work had Dave's father done on Marsh Island?
(a) He was unemployed.
(b) He worked as a trapper.
(c) He was a bouree dealer.
(d) He worked on oil rigs.
6. On what street does Dave park his car when they visit Wesley Potts?
7. Who or what are Papa Celestin and Sharky Bonnano that the author mentions in Chapter One?
(a) Dixieland Bands.
(c) Pornographic theatres.
8. According to Potts, Segura's men once worked in what Latin American country?
9. Who is the man with the tattoo in Chapter Three?
(a) Bobby Joe.
10. In what neighborhood does Annie live?
(a) Audubon Park.
(b) French Quarter.
(c) West Bank.
(d) Garden District.
11. Where did Dave grow up?
(a) Baton Rouge.
(c) New Orleans.
(d) New Iberia.
12. What color are Annie's eyes?
13. On what street is Jimmie's restaurant located?
14. Rumor has it that who owns an aquarium filled with piranha?
(a) Didi Gee.
(b) Sharky Bonnano.
(c) Jimmy, the Gent.
(d) Julio Segura.
15. What kind of gun is Cletus using in Chapter Four?
(a) .38 revolver.
(b) .45 automatic.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Seven, what lesson does Dave recall from Vietnam?
2. What are the pro-capital punishment people singing in Chapter One?
3. Where do Dave and Cletus share a pizza in Chapter Four?
4. What is Dave's punishment after he is accused of getting drunk and killing Fitzpatrick in the car accident?
5. What drug do Murphy's men use to knock Dave out?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)