|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What newspaper does Dave buy in Chapter One?
(c) "Morning News."
(d) "Times Herald."
2. Where did Dave get his .45 automatic?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) Da Nang.
(c) New Iberia.
3. Where do Dave and Cletus share a pizza in Chapter Four?
(a) French Quarter.
(b) Jackson Square.
(c) Dave's houseboat.
(d) St. Louis Park.
4. Who is referred to as a heavy-metal cat?
(a) Dave Robicheaux.
(b) Didi Gee.
(c) Bobby Jo.
(d) Julio Segura.
5. Who says that Wesley Potts "fronts points for the greasers"?
6. What is Dave first answer when Annie asks him what is wrong in Chapter Six?
(b) Grief over Fitzpatrick's death.
7. What drug do Murphy's men use to knock Dave out?
8. Segura is spotted in what color and brand of car in Chapter Four?
(a) Lavendar Cadillac.
(b) Black convertible Mercedes.
(c) Silver BMW.
(d) Yellow Hummer.
9. What is myth number two?
(a) John Calvin was the inventor of Southern Myth.
(b) Warren Harding was part African American.
(c) There is a Nazi submarine off Grand Island.
(d) Johnny Cash did time in Folsom Prison.
10. In Chapter Two, who says, "put his head in a toilet"?
(a) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff.
(b) Captain Guidry.
(d) Sergeant Motley.
11. Fitzpatrick is in charge of monitoring what?
(a) Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.
(b) Drugs and alcohol.
(c) Elected officials.
12. Who says, "Teaching you what a real bad day can be"?
(d) Segura's bodyguard.
13. What is is blaring from the maroon car that Dave flags down in Chapter Two?
(a) "Midnight Mama."
(b) "New Orleans Ladies."
(c) "All You Need is Love."
(d) Tchaikovsky's "First Concerto."
14. Dave learns that he has angered the Colombians by doing what?
(a) Shooting a Colombian gang member.
(b) Siding with the Mexican gang.
(c) Finding an African-American girl in Bayou Lafourche.
(d) Arresting one of their contacts.
15. What kind of beer is advertised on the restaurant on stilts where Dave and the woman stop in Chapter Two?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man with the tattoo in Chapter Three?
2. According to Dave, where does Didi Gee have lunch every Tuesday?
3. What Treasury Agent visits Dave at his houseboat?
4. Where does Dave go to hear Annie's string quarter play?
5. What name do the three men in Chapter Three call Dave?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)