|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of suits does Jimmie wear?
(b) Botany 500.
2. Whom does Johnny describe as a "mummy wrapped in black rags"?
(a) Jimmy Robicheaux.
(b) Mama Giacanao.
(c) Didoni Giacano.
(d) Wesley Potts.
3. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
(a) That the IRS is checking his returns.
(b) That the police will be watching.
(c) That they are closing down his prostitution ring.
(d) That they are contacting the FBI.
4. Where did Dave get his .45 automatic?
(a) Da Nang.
(b) New Iberia.
(d) New Orleans.
5. To whom is Cletus' wife sending their money?
(a) Oral Roberts.
(b) A Buddhist priest in Colorado.
(c) A Zen friend in California.
(d) Her mother.
6. In Chapter Seven, whom does Dave call to harass from the bar?
(a) The FBI.
(c) The Treasury Department.
(d) The CIA.
7. In Chapter Two, who says, "put his head in a toilet"?
(b) Captain Guidry.
(c) Sergeant Motley.
(d) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff.
8. What kind of shirt is Julio Segura wearing in Chapter Two?
(a) Blue shirt with palm trees.
(b) Creme colored silk.
(c) Yellow shirt with blue parrots.
(d) Black shirt trimmed in red.
9. Who owns a winter home in Hallendale, Florida?
(d) Didi Gee.
10. What does the store in which Dave buys a newspaper smell like?
(a) Wine, whiskey, and beer.
(b) Coconut, pineapple, and mango.
(c) Shrimp, oysters, and other fish.
(d) Bananas, coffee, and cheese.
11. Who asks Dave and Cletus if they "salted the mine shaft"?
(b) Captain Guidry.
(d) Sergeant Motley.
12. In Chapter Seven, what lesson does Dave recall from Vietnam?
(a) Never trust authority.
(b) Do not shoot until you see the whites of their eyes.
(c) Do not go anywhere without a gun.
(d) Never trust anyone.
13. Who is the man with the tattoo in Chapter Three?
(b) Bobby Joe.
14. Whose bald head is described as "a rock with weeds starting to grow on it"?
(a) Sergeant Motley's.
(b) Julio Segura's.
(c) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff's.
(d) Captain Guidry's.
15. What does Annie Ballard do for a living?
(a) She is a social worker.
(b) She is a secretary.
(c) She is a cello player.
(d) She is a lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rumor has it that who owns an aquarium filled with piranha?
2. What color are Annie's eyes?
3. In Chapter Three, for whom are the three men looking?
4. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
5. According to Dave, where does Didi Gee have lunch every Tuesday?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)