|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dave's punishment after he is accused of getting drunk and killing Fitzpatrick in the car accident?
(a) Arrested for manslaughter.
(b) Indefinite suspension without pay.
(c) 30-day suspension with pay.
(d) Must turn in his badge forever.
2. Who is Nate Baxter?
(a) A federal agent who questions Dave.
(b) A friend who works at the hospital.
(c) One of Murphy's men.
(d) A detective from Internal Affairs.
3. On what street is Jimmie's restaurant located?
4. Who says, "Most people just roll over when violence comes into their lives"?
(a) Captain Guidry.
(c) Man in the raincoat.
5. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
(a) He keeps the guns.
(b) He throws the guns into the woods.
(c) He throws the guns into the lake.
(d) He tosses the guns in their car.
6. What kind of gun is Cletus using in Chapter Four?
(c) .38 revolver.
(d) .45 automatic.
7. What is Dave first answer when Annie asks him what is wrong in Chapter Six?
(a) Grief over Fitzpatrick's death.
8. According to Dave, where does Didi Gee have lunch every Tuesday?
(b) El Gato Negro.
(c) Jimmy the Gent's.
(d) Cafe Giovanni.
9. To whom is Cletus' wife sending their money?
(a) A Zen friend in California.
(b) Oral Roberts.
(c) A Buddhist priest in Colorado.
(d) Her mother.
10. Where do Dave and Cletus share a pizza in Chapter Four?
(a) French Quarter.
(b) St. Louis Park.
(c) Jackson Square.
(d) Dave's houseboat.
11. What Treasury Agent visits Dave at his houseboat?
(a) Sam Fitzpatrick.
(b) Bill McMahon.
(c) Philip Murphy.
(d) Jefferson Davis.
12. What type of cigarette does the man in the raincoat smoke?
13. Who owns a winter home in Hallendale, Florida?
(c) Didi Gee.
14. Who drops a tropical drink into Segura's lap?
(b) Didi Gee.
15. Who says, "Julio Segura is real garbage"?
(b) Didi Gee.
(d) Sam Fitzpatrick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims to have a son at West Point?
2. What is L.J. Potts doing outside of Johnny's cell?
3. What newspaper does Dave buy in Chapter One?
4. Fitzpatrick is in charge of monitoring what?
5. What is is blaring from the maroon car that Dave flags down in Chapter Two?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)