|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Segura is spotted in what color and brand of car in Chapter Four?
(a) Black convertible Mercedes.
(b) Yellow Hummer.
(c) Lavendar Cadillac.
(d) Silver BMW.
2. Who is the manager of the dance club where Dave goes in Chapter Five?
(a) Sal Gallo.
(c) Didi Gee.
(d) Mr. Rizzo.
3. Fitzpatrick is in charge of monitoring what?
(b) Elected officials.
(c) Drugs and alcohol.
(d) Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.
4. In Chapter Five, who believes that Dave is covering for Cletus?
(a) Sergant Motley.
(b) Captain Guidry.
5. How many men jump Dave on his houseboat in Chapter Five?
6. With whom is Dave drinking at the beginning of Chapter Seven?
(a) His brother and Didi Gee.
(b) Circus people from Sarasota.
(c) He is drinking alone.
7. What is Dave first answer when Annie asks him what is wrong in Chapter Six?
(d) Grief over Fitzpatrick's death.
8. What drug do Murphy's men use to knock Dave out?
9. What does Annie Ballard do for a living?
(a) She is a secretary.
(b) She is a social worker.
(c) She is a cello player.
(d) She is a lawyer.
10. What is Dave drinking while he waits for Fitzpatrick to pick him up in Chapter Five?
(a) Vanilla coke.
(b) Jax beer.
(c) Perrier with lemon.
(d) Dr. Pepper with a slice of lime.
11. Where did Dave get his .45 automatic?
(a) New Iberia.
(c) Da Nang.
(d) New Orleans.
12. According to Dave, where does Didi Gee have lunch every Tuesday?
(a) El Gato Negro.
(b) Jimmy the Gent's.
(c) Cafe Giovanni.
13. Whom does Johnny describe as a "mummy wrapped in black rags"?
(a) Jimmy Robicheaux.
(b) Didoni Giacano.
(c) Mama Giacanao.
(d) Wesley Potts.
14. Who says, "Teaching you what a real bad day can be"?
(a) Segura's bodyguard.
15. Where does Dave find Bobby Joe Starkweather in Chapter Seven?
(a) In a warehouse.
(b) On his houseboat.
(c) In Pott's adult theatre.
(d) In a pig pen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of beer is advertised on the restaurant on stilts where Dave and the woman stop in Chapter Two?
2. What is myth number two?
3. How many Southern Myths does Dave come up with in Chapter Three?
4. Why is Dave hesitant to pull over to the shoulder when a patrol car with its lights and siren on is behind him?
5. Who drops a tropical drink into Segura's lap?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)