|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of suits does Jimmie wear?
(c) Botany 500.
2. According to Dave, possession is how many years in Louisiana?
3. What Treasury Agent visits Dave at his houseboat?
(a) Bill McMahon.
(b) Jefferson Davis.
(c) Philip Murphy.
(d) Sam Fitzpatrick.
4. Who asks Dave and Cletus if they "salted the mine shaft"?
(b) Captain Guidry.
(c) Sergeant Motley.
5. According to Dave, where does Didi Gee have lunch every Tuesday?
(b) Jimmy the Gent's.
(c) Cafe Giovanni.
(d) El Gato Negro.
6. The three patrol cars that arrive at Annie's house come from what precinct?
(a) Third District.
(b) Fifth District.
(c) First District.
(d) Second District.
7. In Chapter Three, what is Dave doing on his houseboat when the Treasury agent visits?
(a) Cleaning his guns.
(b) Watching the sunset.
(c) Talking on the telephone.
(d) Having a beer.
8. Rumor has it that who owns an aquarium filled with piranha?
(a) Didi Gee.
(b) Sharky Bonnano.
(c) Jimmy, the Gent.
(d) Julio Segura.
9. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
(a) That the IRS is checking his returns.
(b) That they are contacting the FBI.
(c) That the police will be watching.
(d) That they are closing down his prostitution ring.
10. In Chapter Three, for whom are the three men looking?
(d) Bobby Joe.
11. What is myth number two?
(a) Johnny Cash did time in Folsom Prison.
(b) John Calvin was the inventor of Southern Myth.
(c) Warren Harding was part African American.
(d) There is a Nazi submarine off Grand Island.
12. In Chapter Five, who believes that Dave is covering for Cletus?
(a) Captain Guidry.
(d) Sergant Motley.
13. Why is Dave hesitant to pull over to the shoulder when a patrol car with its lights and siren on is behind him?
(a) The shoulder is littered with broken beer bottles.
(b) Dave thinks they are after someone else.
(c) Dave has a bad feeling.
(d) Dave does not think he should have to stop since he is a cop too.
14. What newspaper does Dave buy in Chapter One?
(b) "Morning News."
(d) "Times Herald."
15. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
(a) He throws the guns into the lake.
(b) He tosses the guns in their car.
(c) He throws the guns into the woods.
(d) He keeps the guns.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Five, who says he is on a short leash?
2. What is Dave first answer when Annie asks him what is wrong in Chapter Six?
3. In Chapter Seven, who is mentioned as having served as a Green Beret in Vietnam?
4. According to Potts, Segura's men once worked in what Latin American country?
5. To whom is Cletus' wife sending their money?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)