|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose bald head is described as "a rock with weeds starting to grow on it"?
(a) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff's.
(b) Captain Guidry's.
(c) Julio Segura's.
(d) Sergeant Motley's.
2. What information does Dave trick from Fitzpatrick's supervisor about Abshire.
(a) That he works with Segura.
(b) That he is the one who killed Bobby Joe.
(c) That he is a gun runner.
(d) That he is a two-star general.
3. In Chapter One, it is said that the gambler's greatest desire would do what?
(a) Stop us from gambling.
(b) Drive us insane.
(c) Make us rich.
(d) Make us want more.
4. What type of cigarette does the man in the raincoat smoke?
5. On what street is Jimmie's restaurant located?
6. Who is Lovelace Deshotels?
(a) The dead girl's mother.
(b) A woman from Dave's childhood.
(c) A Cataouatche Parish deputy.
(d) The girl found in the bayou.
7. With whom is Dave drinking at the beginning of Chapter Seven?
(b) Circus people from Sarasota.
(c) He is drinking alone.
(d) His brother and Didi Gee.
8. How does Dave survive Fitzpatrick's fate?
(a) He is thrown from the car.
(b) His Cajun blood.
(c) He is in the driver's seat.
(d) He is conscious.
9. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
(a) He throws the guns into the lake.
(b) He tosses the guns in their car.
(c) He throws the guns into the woods.
(d) He keeps the guns.
10. Who says, "Julio Segura is real garbage"?
(c) Didi Gee.
(d) Sam Fitzpatrick.
11. Who's father was a milkman in the Garden District?
(a) Didi Gee.
12. Where did Dave get his .45 automatic?
(a) Da Nang.
(c) New Iberia.
(d) New Orleans.
13. What Treasury Agent visits Dave at his houseboat?
(a) Sam Fitzpatrick.
(b) Philip Murphy.
(c) Jefferson Davis.
(d) Bill McMahon.
14. What is L.J. Potts doing outside of Johnny's cell?
15. What kind of car does the Cataouatche Parish sheriff drive?
(a) Ford F-10 pickup.
(b) Mercedes Benz.
(d) Buick Skylark.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Dave referring when he mentions "a guy that looked like he escaped form a Popsicle wrapper"?
2. In Chapter Seven, who is mentioned as having served as a Green Beret in Vietnam?
3. From what TV show does Dave say it looks like Fitzpatrick escaped?
4. What is myth number two?
5. Who is Gail Lopez?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)