|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dave visits Jimmie in the hospital after his trip to Biloxi, it appears to Dave that Jimmie's hands and face are painted with what?
(b) Wet ash.
2. Approximately how long does Johnny Messina have to live when Dave meets with him?
(a) One day.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Five hours.
(d) One hour.
3. Who says, "It's going to rain frogs" at the end of Chapter Twelve?
(b) General Abshire.
(c) An elderly woman on the streetcar.
(d) Captain Guidry.
4. Who does Dave know that lives near St. Mary's Dominican College?
(b) Sergeant Motley.
(c) Captain Guidry.
5. How many Southern Myths does Dave come up with in Chapter Three?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of cigarette does the man in the raincoat smoke?
2. How does Jimmie communicate with Dave from the hospital bed?
3. Who says, "Loving a girl should include making her miserable"?
4. Who says, "We use them. They use us. It keeps everyone in business"?
5. What color are Annie's eyes?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)