|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does the Cataouatche Parish sheriff drive?
(a) Buick Skylark.
(b) Mercedes Benz.
(c) Ford F-10 pickup.
2. In Chapter Five, who believes that Dave is covering for Cletus?
(b) Captain Guidry.
(d) Sergant Motley.
3. On what street is Murphy's house located in Biloxi?
(a) Bay Shore.
(c) Gulf Shore.
4. What work had Dave's father done on Marsh Island?
(a) He worked on oil rigs.
(b) He worked as a trapper.
(c) He was a bouree dealer.
(d) He was unemployed.
5. Whom does Dave question at headquarters about the dead girl?
(b) Sergeant Motley.
(c) Lieutenant Mack.
(d) Captain Guidry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annie cook on Dave's stove in Chapter Eight?
2. Who wanted Starkweather dead?
3. Approximately how long does Johnny Messina have to live when Dave meets with him?
4. According to Dave, who has "a real dose of the yellow-dog blues"?
5. Fitzpatrick is in charge of monitoring what?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)