|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Dave trick from Fitzpatrick's supervisor about Abshire.
(a) That he works with Segura.
(b) That he is the one who killed Bobby Joe.
(c) That he is a gun runner.
(d) That he is a two-star general.
2. In Chapter Ten, Dave recalls a small plane with a family hitting a headwind and crashing into the Gulf. From where was the small plane?
3. Where do Dave and Cletus share a pizza in Chapter Four?
(a) St. Louis Park.
(b) French Quarter.
(c) Dave's houseboat.
(d) Jackson Square.
4. How many Southern Myths does Dave come up with in Chapter Three?
5. With whom does Dave make friends in the hospital where his brother is?
(a) A Catholic sister from France.
(b) His brother's nurse from New Iberia.
(c) A surgical resident from India.
(d) An elderly Cajun lady from Thibodaux.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Dave first contact about bringing in one of the men who killed Fitzpatrick?
2. Who describes killing as "There's no rush in the world like it"?
3. Didi Gee wants Philip Murphy out of the way because he is "screwing up some things" in what location?
4. What does Annie cook on Dave's stove in Chapter Eight?
5. How does Dave survive Fitzpatrick's fate?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)