|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
(a) That they are contacting the FBI.
(b) That the IRS is checking his returns.
(c) That the police will be watching.
(d) That they are closing down his prostitution ring.
2. According to Dave, who has "a real dose of the yellow-dog blues"?
(a) The General.
3. On what street is Murphy's house located in Biloxi?
(a) Bay Shore.
(d) Gulf Shore.
4. Who tells Dave that he could have bonded him out in fifteen minutes?
(c) Didi Gee.
(d) The General.
5. Approximately how long does Johnny Messina have to live when Dave meets with him?
(a) Three hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) One day.
(d) Five hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Nine, Dave starts his day with what?
2. What drug do Murphy's men use to knock Dave out?
3. From what TV show does Dave say it looks like Fitzpatrick escaped?
4. What was Dave's wife's name?
5. Dave learns that he has angered the Colombians by doing what?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)