|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Most people just roll over when violence comes into their lives"?
(b) Captain Guidry.
(d) Man in the raincoat.
2. Where does Dave go to hear Annie's string quarter play?
(a) Xavier campus.
(b) Jackson Square.
(c) Roussel Performance Hall.
(d) Tulane campus.
3. Who says, "We use them. They use us. It keeps everyone in business"?
(d) Didi Gee.
4. What does Dave read while waiting for the valet at the Gulf Shores restaurant?
(a) "To Kill a Mockingbird."
(b) "A Farewell to Arms."
(c) "A History of the South."
(d) "A Passage to India."
5. In Chapter Three, for whom are the three men looking?
(d) Bobby Joe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What newspaper does Dave buy in Chapter One?
2. By what alias has Philip Murphy been going for his drug deals?
3. How many Southern Myths does Dave come up with in Chapter Three?
4. Whose bald head is described as "a rock with weeds starting to grow on it"?
5. When Dave has his first visit with Annie after the shooting, she looks like what to him?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)