|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that Bobby Joe is better off as sausage links?
(a) Fitzpatrick's supervisor.
2. Who's father was a milkman in the Garden District?
(a) Didi Gee.
3. In Chapter Seven, who is mentioned as having served as a Green Beret in Vietnam?
(a) Philip Murphy.
(b) Wesley Potts.
(d) Bobby Joe.
4. Who asks Dave and Cletus if they "salted the mine shaft"?
(a) Captain Guidry.
(b) Sergeant Motley.
5. To whom is Cletus' wife sending their money?
(a) Oral Roberts.
(b) A Buddhist priest in Colorado.
(c) A Zen friend in California.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Chapter Eight ends, what color are the palm trees against the sky?
2. Segura is spotted in what color and brand of car in Chapter Four?
3. In Chapter 12, where does Dave discover the location of the warehouse?
4. What is myth number two?
5. Who reveals that Philip Murphy is a morphine addict?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)