|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Teaching you what a real bad day can be"?
(c) Segura's bodyguard.
2. What charges are on the complaint that Dave files against the Nicaraguan?
(a) Assault with a deadly weapon, kidnapping, and homicide.
(b) Breaking and entering, kidnapping, and assault.
(c) Illegal immigrant, kidnapping, and assault.
(d) Assault, possesion, and manslaughter.
3. With what is Dave charged?
(a) Breaking and entering.
(b) Assault and battery.
(c) Public drunkenness.
(d) Carrying a concealed firearm.
4. In what area of New Orleans does General Abshire live?
(a) New Iberia.
(b) The Garden District.
(c) French Quarter.
(d) Audubon Park.
5. Beauvoir is referred to as what in Chapter Ten?
(a) A waiter at the restaurant.
(b) A town on the Gulf Coast.
(c) A street in Biloxi.
(d) Jefferson Davis' home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave have for dinner before visiting Cletus?
2. Who claims to have a son at West Point?
3. Who tells Dave that he could have bonded him out in fifteen minutes?
4. Who says, "We use them. They use us. It keeps everyone in business"?
5. Who translates for Dave when Didi Gee sends over the Nicaraguan with information in Chapter Nine?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)