|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what area of New Orleans does General Abshire live?
(a) The Garden District.
(b) New Iberia.
(c) Audubon Park.
(d) French Quarter.
2. The three patrol cars that arrive at Annie's house come from what precinct?
(a) Fifth District.
(b) Second District.
(c) First District.
(d) Third District.
3. What is Dave first answer when Annie asks him what is wrong in Chapter Six?
(d) Grief over Fitzpatrick's death.
4. In Chapter Four, the Latin American restaurant to which Fitzpatrick takes Dave is located where?
(a) Dauphin Ave.
(b) King St.
(c) Louisiana Ave.
(d) Bourbon St.
5. What is myth number two?
(a) There is a Nazi submarine off Grand Island.
(b) Warren Harding was part African American.
(c) Johnny Cash did time in Folsom Prison.
(d) John Calvin was the inventor of Southern Myth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dave spend the night after first confronting the General?
2. What does Cletus wear to the station on his day off in Chapter Nine"
3. Who claims to have a son at West Point?
4. In Chapter Five, who says he is on a short leash?
5. What does Jaime always wear on his head?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)