|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is referred to as a heavy-metal cat?
(a) Bobby Jo.
(b) Didi Gee.
(c) Julio Segura.
(d) Dave Robicheaux.
2. What type of cigarette does the man in the raincoat smoke?
3. How does Jimmie communicate with Dave from the hospital bed?
(a) Sign language.
(b) Tracing something on Dave's skin.
(c) His eyes.
(d) Tries to talk.
4. What happens when Bobby Joe forces the mixture down Dave's throat in Chapter Six?
(a) Dave begins hallucinating.
(b) Dave fights them off.
(c) Dave throws up.
(d) Dave is rescued by Cletus.
5. In Chapter Seven, whom does Dave call to harass from the bar?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Treasury Department.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
2. How old was Annie when she was pregnant?
3. In Chapter Eight, the two boys from Dave's platoon who died were from where?
4. According to Dave, what is a busthead boilermaker?
5. Who says, "Most people just roll over when violence comes into their lives"?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)