|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cletus' reason for killing Bobby Joe Starkweather?
(b) Starkweather was going to expose him as a dirty cop.
(c) Because Starkweather beat up Dave.
(d) Starkweather was cutting off the supply of prostitutes.
2. What is is blaring from the maroon car that Dave flags down in Chapter Two?
(a) "New Orleans Ladies."
(b) "Midnight Mama."
(c) Tchaikovsky's "First Concerto."
(d) "All You Need is Love."
3. Whom does Dave punch in the mouth?
(b) Sergeant Motley.
4. What kind of gun is Cletus using in Chapter Four?
(a) .38 revolver.
(b) .45 automatic.
5. Why is Dave hesitant to pull over to the shoulder when a patrol car with its lights and siren on is behind him?
(a) Dave thinks they are after someone else.
(b) Dave has a bad feeling.
(c) Dave does not think he should have to stop since he is a cop too.
(d) The shoulder is littered with broken beer bottles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wanted Starkweather dead?
2. What does Cletus wear to the station on his day off in Chapter Nine"
3. Who says, "I haven't had my rabies shots," when Murphy offers his hamburger?
4. Whom does Dave question at headquarters about the dead girl?
5. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)