|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Dave give Internal Affairs for punching Nate Baxter?
(a) That he does not like Baxter.
(b) That Baxter is a bad cop.
(c) That Baxter refused to question a witness.
(d) That Baxter was out to get him.
2. On what street is Jimmie's restaurant located?
3. What is Dave's punishment after he is accused of getting drunk and killing Fitzpatrick in the car accident?
(a) Indefinite suspension without pay.
(b) 30-day suspension with pay.
(c) Arrested for manslaughter.
(d) Must turn in his badge forever.
4. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
(a) He tosses the guns in their car.
(b) He keeps the guns.
(c) He throws the guns into the lake.
(d) He throws the guns into the woods.
5. Whom does Dave observe watching his houseboat before driving away in a gunmetal gray Chrysler?
(a) General Abshire.
(b) Nate Baxter.
(c) A federal agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cletus' reason for killing Bobby Joe Starkweather?
2. Where is the location of Jimmie's shooting?
3. With what is Dave charged?
4. What does the store in which Dave buys a newspaper smell like?
5. Who says, "I haven't had my rabies shots," when Murphy offers his hamburger?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)