|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dave realizes that his brother had been trying to trace initials on his chest on that day in the hospital after Jimmie's first surgery. Whose initials did Jimmie trace?
(a) Annie Ballard.
(b) Jerome Abshire.
(c) Cletus Purcel.
(d) Didi Gee.
2. To whom does Dave initially go for information about finding Bobby Joe Starkweather?
(b) Didi Gee.
(c) Segura's driver.
(d) Wesley Potts.
3. Who says, "Loving a girl should include making her miserable"?
(a) Captain Guidry.
4. What kind of gun is Cletus using in Chapter Four?
(a) .38 revolver.
(c) .45 automatic.
5. Where does Dave meet Didi Gee for lunch?
(b) Cafe Giovanni.
(c) Mama Lido's.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Seven, who is mentioned as having served as a Green Beret in Vietnam?
2. What Treasury Agent visits Dave at his houseboat?
3. How old was Annie when she was pregnant?
4. Who reveals that Philip Murphy is a morphine addict?
5. Who is the man with the tattoo in Chapter Three?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)