|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave suggest to the General that he should read?
(a) The Bible.
(b) Saint John of the Cross.
(c) "A Passage to India."
(d) "A Thousand Days."
2. What information does Dave trick from Fitzpatrick's supervisor about Abshire.
(a) That he is a two-star general.
(b) That he is a gun runner.
(c) That he works with Segura.
(d) That he is the one who killed Bobby Joe.
3. What is the isolation unit at the jail nicknamed?
(b) Crazy Road.
(c) Queen's Row.
(d) The Nut House.
4. What does Dave have sent to Annie at lunch in Chapter Ten?
(a) Daisies and a melon.
(b) A drink.
(c) Tulips and a grape drink.
(d) Roses and pralines.
5. What work had Dave's father done on Marsh Island?
(a) He was unemployed.
(b) He was a bouree dealer.
(c) He worked on oil rigs.
(d) He worked as a trapper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Beauvoir is referred to as what in Chapter Ten?
2. What kind of shirt is Julio Segura wearing in Chapter Two?
3. What does Annie cook on Dave's stove in Chapter Eight?
4. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
5. Why is Dave hesitant to pull over to the shoulder when a patrol car with its lights and siren on is behind him?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)