|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Two, who says, "put his head in a toilet"?
(b) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff.
(c) Sergeant Motley.
(d) Captain Guidry.
2. What is is blaring from the maroon car that Dave flags down in Chapter Two?
(a) "New Orleans Ladies."
(b) "Midnight Mama."
(c) "All You Need is Love."
(d) Tchaikovsky's "First Concerto."
3. Who tells Dave that Dave believes in the world that should be instead of the one that exists?
(c) Fitzpatrick's supervisor.
4. What is the isolation unit at the jail nicknamed?
(b) The Nut House.
(c) Queen's Row.
(d) Crazy Road.
5. Segura is spotted in what color and brand of car in Chapter Four?
(a) Silver BMW.
(b) Yellow Hummer.
(c) Lavendar Cadillac.
(d) Black convertible Mercedes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annie cook on Dave's stove in Chapter Eight?
2. From what TV show does Dave say it looks like Fitzpatrick escaped?
3. How does Dave survive Fitzpatrick's fate?
4. Who is Jimmie?
5. Didi Gee wants Philip Murphy out of the way because he is "screwing up some things" in what location?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)