|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did a journalist nickname General Abshire in 1966?
(b) Mr. Westpoint.
(c) The Happy Warrior.
2. Where is Dave's morning AA meeting located in Chapter Ten?
(a) Near the police station.
(b) Near Lake Ponchartrain.
(c) Garden District.
(d) French Quarter.
3. Whom does Dave first contact about bringing in one of the men who killed Fitzpatrick?
(a) Sergeant Motley.
(c) Captain Guidry.
(d) Nate Baxter.
4. Whose bald head is described as "a rock with weeds starting to grow on it"?
(a) Sergeant Motley's.
(b) Captain Guidry's.
(c) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff's.
(d) Julio Segura's.
5. In Chapter Seven, whom does Dave call to harass from the bar?
(a) The Treasury Department.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The CIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Dave referring when he mentions "a guy that looked like he escaped form a Popsicle wrapper"?
2. Whom does Didi Gee describe as having "a memory like flypaper"?
3. Who says, "We use them. They use us. It keeps everyone in business"?
4. Who translates for Dave when Didi Gee sends over the Nicaraguan with information in Chapter Nine?
5. In Chapter One, it is said that the gambler's greatest desire would do what?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)