|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Approximately how long does Johnny Messina have to live when Dave meets with him?
(a) Five hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Three hours.
(d) One day.
2. Why is Andres' left hand bandaged?
(a) It was put in a vise.
(b) It was in a tank with piranha.
(c) His fingers were broken.
(d) No one knows.
3. In Chapter One, it is said that the gambler's greatest desire would do what?
(a) Make us rich.
(b) Drive us insane.
(c) Make us want more.
(d) Stop us from gambling.
4. Dave talks to the General about IPs. What does IP stand for as it is used in "The Neon Rain"?
(a) Interesting persons.
(b) Internet protocol.
(c) Invasion of privacy.
(d) Innocent people.
5. What kind of car does the Cataouatche Parish sheriff drive?
(a) Mercedes Benz.
(b) Ford F-10 pickup.
(c) Buick Skylark.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dave spend the night after first confronting the General?
2. Who was part of the Underground Railway?
3. With what group does Andres say he served in Nicaragua for seven years?
4. What charges are on the complaint that Dave files against the Nicaraguan?
5. Where is the location of Jimmie's shooting?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)