|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what street is Jimmie's restaurant located?
2. What is Dave first answer when Annie asks him what is wrong in Chapter Six?
(a) Grief over Fitzpatrick's death.
3. What did a journalist nickname General Abshire in 1966?
(b) Mr. Westpoint.
(d) The Happy Warrior.
4. In Chapter Three, what is Dave doing on his houseboat when the Treasury agent visits?
(a) Talking on the telephone.
(b) Cleaning his guns.
(c) Watching the sunset.
(d) Having a beer.
5. Where is Dave's morning AA meeting located in Chapter Ten?
(a) Near the police station.
(b) Garden District.
(c) French Quarter.
(d) Near Lake Ponchartrain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says that Wesley Potts "fronts points for the greasers"?
2. Where does Dave find Bobby Joe Starkweather in Chapter Seven?
3. In Chapter Two, who says, "put his head in a toilet"?
4. Who was part of the Underground Railway?
5. Where does Dave meet Didi Gee for lunch?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)