|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims to have a son at West Point?
(b) Sergeant Motley.
(d) Julio Segura.
2. What mark is on Dave's stomach?
(a) A bruise.
(b) A scratch.
(c) A birthmark.
(d) A pungi-stick scar.
3. Who reveals that Philip Murphy is a morphine addict?
(c) Bobby Joe.
4. In Chapter Eight, the two boys from Dave's platoon who died were from where?
(a) Conroe, Texas.
(b) Birmingham, Alabama.
(c) Macon, Georgia.
(d) Lafayette, Louisiana.
5. What is myth number two?
(a) There is a Nazi submarine off Grand Island.
(b) Warren Harding was part African American.
(c) Johnny Cash did time in Folsom Prison.
(d) John Calvin was the inventor of Southern Myth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was part of the Underground Railway?
2. In Chapter Two, who says, "put his head in a toilet"?
3. What is Dave's punishment after he is accused of getting drunk and killing Fitzpatrick in the car accident?
4. In what neighborhood does Annie live?
5. Who tells Dave that Dave believes in the world that should be instead of the one that exists?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)