|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dave survive Fitzpatrick's fate?
(a) His Cajun blood.
(b) He is conscious.
(c) He is in the driver's seat.
(d) He is thrown from the car.
2. Who says, "Most people just roll over when violence comes into their lives"?
(a) Captain Guidry.
(c) Man in the raincoat.
3. Who bails Dave out of jail?
(b) Captain Guidry.
4. Where is Dave's morning AA meeting located in Chapter Ten?
(a) Garden District.
(b) French Quarter.
(c) Near the police station.
(d) Near Lake Ponchartrain.
5. Who says that Wesley Potts "fronts points for the greasers"?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Dave drinking at the beginning of Chapter Seven?
2. According to Dave, possession is how many years in Louisiana?
3. Who claims to have a son at West Point?
4. What mark is on Dave's stomach?
5. What was Dave's wife's name?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)