|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the isolation unit at the jail nicknamed?
(a) Crazy Road.
(c) Queen's Row.
(d) The Nut House.
2. Who was part of the Underground Railway?
(a) Bill Anderson.
(b) Dave's grandparents.
(c) The great-grandparents of Annie's date.
(d) Annie's great-grandparents.
3. What was Dave's wife's name?
4. According to Dave, law enforcement in South Florida is the equivalent of what?
(a) La Brea Tar Pits East.
(b) Louisiana swamps.
(c) The Mickey Mouse show.
(d) Miami Vice.
5. With whom does Dave make friends in the hospital where his brother is?
(a) A surgical resident from India.
(b) An elderly Cajun lady from Thibodaux.
(c) His brother's nurse from New Iberia.
(d) A Catholic sister from France.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Seven, whom does Dave call to harass from the bar?
2. What did Dave's father give him when he went away to college?
3. Who approaches Dave in Jackson Square about meeting with Didi Gee?
4. What are the pro-capital punishment people singing in Chapter One?
5. In what neighborhood does Annie live?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)