|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Dave drinking at the beginning of Chapter Seven?
(a) Circus people from Sarasota.
(b) He is drinking alone.
(d) His brother and Didi Gee.
2. Where do Dave and Cletus share a pizza in Chapter Four?
(a) Jackson Square.
(b) Dave's houseboat.
(c) St. Louis Park.
(d) French Quarter.
3. What is is blaring from the maroon car that Dave flags down in Chapter Two?
(a) Tchaikovsky's "First Concerto."
(b) "All You Need is Love."
(c) "New Orleans Ladies."
(d) "Midnight Mama."
4. Who says, "You must get up in the morning and brush your teeth in the toilet"?
(d) Fitzpatrick's superviser.
5. From what era are the homes in the Garden District described in Chapter Eight?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Dave make friends in the hospital where his brother is?
2. As Chapter Eight ends, what color are the palm trees against the sky?
3. Who tells Dave that Dave believes in the world that should be instead of the one that exists?
4. In Chapter Four, the Latin American restaurant to which Fitzpatrick takes Dave is located where?
5. What Treasury Agent visits Dave at his houseboat?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)