|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose bald head is described as "a rock with weeds starting to grow on it"?
(a) Sergeant Motley's.
(b) Julio Segura's.
(c) Captain Guidry's.
(d) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff's.
2. Where did Dave get his .45 automatic?
(b) New Orleans.
(c) New Iberia.
(d) Da Nang.
3. In Chapter One, it is said that the gambler's greatest desire would do what?
(a) Make us rich.
(b) Make us want more.
(c) Stop us from gambling.
(d) Drive us insane.
4. Whom does Johnny describe as a "mummy wrapped in black rags"?
(a) Wesley Potts.
(b) Mama Giacanao.
(c) Didoni Giacano.
(d) Jimmy Robicheaux.
5. What drug do Murphy's men use to knock Dave out?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Dave's wife's name?
2. What is the isolation unit at the jail nicknamed?
3. To whom is Dave referring when he mentions "a guy that looked like he escaped form a Popsicle wrapper"?
4. In Chapter Two, who says, "put his head in a toilet"?
5. What does the store in which Dave buys a newspaper smell like?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)