|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of shirt is Julio Segura wearing in Chapter Two?
(a) Blue shirt with palm trees.
(b) Yellow shirt with blue parrots.
(c) Creme colored silk.
(d) Black shirt trimmed in red.
2. To whom is Cletus' wife sending their money?
(a) Oral Roberts.
(b) Her mother.
(c) A Buddhist priest in Colorado.
(d) A Zen friend in California.
3. Who places Dave in a holding cell?
(a) Captain Guidry.
(d) Sergeant Motley.
4. As Chapter Eight ends, what color are the palm trees against the sky?
5. In Chapter Two, who says, "put his head in a toilet"?
(b) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff.
(c) Sergeant Motley.
(d) Captain Guidry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Andres forced to drink in Nicaragua?
2. Who is Jimmie?
3. Who or what are Papa Celestin and Sharky Bonnano that the author mentions in Chapter One?
4. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
5. With what group does Andres say he served in Nicaragua for seven years?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)