|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of work does Cletus do before partnering with Dave in homicide?
(b) Sex crimes.
2. What does Dave prepare to eat before visiting Annie and the Times-Picayune in Chapter Eight?
(b) Poor-boy sandwich.
(d) Peanut butter sandwich.
3. What newspaper does Dave buy in Chapter One?
(a) "Times Herald."
(b) "Morning News."
4. Who says, "You must get up in the morning and brush your teeth in the toilet"?
(a) Fitzpatrick's superviser.
5. Who is Lovelace Deshotels?
(a) The girl found in the bayou.
(b) The dead girl's mother.
(c) A woman from Dave's childhood.
(d) A Cataouatche Parish deputy.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dave, what is a busthead boilermaker?
2. In Chapter One, it is said that the gambler's greatest desire would do what?
3. What is the isolation unit at the jail nicknamed?
4. In Chapter Three, what is Dave doing on his houseboat when the Treasury agent visits?
5. Who says that Wesley Potts "fronts points for the greasers"?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)