|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dave leaves Annie on his houseboat in Chapter Six, where does he go and what does he do?
(a) Dave visits Cletus and ask him for help in getting Murphy.
(b) Dave goes to the morgue for information about Fitzpatrick.
(c) Dave visits Captain Guidry for advice.
(d) Dave goes to a bar near an amusement park to get drunk.
2. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
(a) That they are contacting the FBI.
(b) That they are closing down his prostitution ring.
(c) That the police will be watching.
(d) That the IRS is checking his returns.
3. Who says, "You must get up in the morning and brush your teeth in the toilet"?
(a) Fitzpatrick's superviser.
4. Who asks Dave and Cletus if they "salted the mine shaft"?
(a) Sergeant Motley.
(d) Captain Guidry.
5. With what group does Andres say he served in Nicaragua for seven years?
(d) National Guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Cletus' wife sending their money?
2. Where did Dave get his .45 automatic?
3. In Chapter Five, who says he is on a short leash?
4. What type of cigarette does the man in the raincoat smoke?
5. What drug do Murphy's men use to knock Dave out?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)