|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Dave's wife's name?
2. Who or what are Papa Celestin and Sharky Bonnano that the author mentions in Chapter One?
(b) Pornographic theatres.
(d) Dixieland Bands.
3. Who says, "I haven't had my rabies shots," when Murphy offers his hamburger?
(a) Bobby Joe.
4. What charges are on the complaint that Dave files against the Nicaraguan?
(a) Assault, possesion, and manslaughter.
(b) Assault with a deadly weapon, kidnapping, and homicide.
(c) Breaking and entering, kidnapping, and assault.
(d) Illegal immigrant, kidnapping, and assault.
5. In Chapter Nine, Dave starts his day with what?
(a) A phone call.
(b) A swim.
(c) A drink.
(d) A five-mile run.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jimmie?
2. What color are Annie's eyes?
3. What type of cigarette does the man in the raincoat smoke?
4. Dave talks to the General about IPs. What does IP stand for as it is used in "The Neon Rain"?
5. What is Dave drinking while he waits for Fitzpatrick to pick him up in Chapter Five?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)