|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what group does Andres say he served in Nicaragua for seven years?
(a) National Guard.
2. Who is Gail Lopez?
(a) A Mexican dancer who might be a witness.
(b) A member of Annie's quartet.
(c) Segura's girlfriend.
(d) A cop at the First District.
3. What rank did Jerome Abshire, Jr., hold?
4. What is the isolation unit at the jail nicknamed?
(b) The Nut House.
(c) Crazy Road.
(d) Queen's Row.
5. Who drops a tropical drink into Segura's lap?
(b) Didi Gee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What work had Dave's father done on Marsh Island?
2. Where did Dave get his .45 automatic?
3. To whom is Dave referring when he mentions "a guy that looked like he escaped form a Popsicle wrapper"?
4. Fitzpatrick is in charge of monitoring what?
5. Who translates for Dave when Didi Gee sends over the Nicaraguan with information in Chapter Nine?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)