|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Nate Baxter?
(a) A detective from Internal Affairs.
(b) A federal agent who questions Dave.
(c) One of Murphy's men.
(d) A friend who works at the hospital.
2. Who claims to have a son at West Point?
(a) Sergeant Motley.
(d) Julio Segura.
3. What is Dave first answer when Annie asks him what is wrong in Chapter Six?
(a) Grief over Fitzpatrick's death.
4. Where do Dave and Cletus share a pizza in Chapter Four?
(a) St. Louis Park.
(b) French Quarter.
(c) Dave's houseboat.
(d) Jackson Square.
5. Who bails Dave out of jail?
(a) Captain Guidry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dave listens to what over and over while doing sit ups and working out with weights?
2. What happened to the 17-year-old runaway in Dave's case file?
3. What name do the three men in Chapter Three call Dave?
4. Who says, "You must get up in the morning and brush your teeth in the toilet"?
5. What are the pro-capital punishment people singing in Chapter One?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)