|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Didi Gee describe as having "a memory like flypaper"?
(b) His mother.
2. Who says, "Teaching you what a real bad day can be"?
(d) Segura's bodyguard.
3. What does Annie cook on Dave's stove in Chapter Eight?
(c) Bass filets.
4. What is Dave's punishment after he is accused of getting drunk and killing Fitzpatrick in the car accident?
(a) Must turn in his badge forever.
(b) Indefinite suspension without pay.
(c) 30-day suspension with pay.
(d) Arrested for manslaughter.
5. Rumor has it that who owns an aquarium filled with piranha?
(a) Jimmy, the Gent.
(b) Julio Segura.
(c) Didi Gee.
(d) Sharky Bonnano.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of gun is Cletus using in Chapter Four?
2. What happens when Bobby Joe forces the mixture down Dave's throat in Chapter Six?
3. In what neighborhood does Annie live?
4. What is the isolation unit at the jail nicknamed?
5. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)