|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Segura is spotted in what color and brand of car in Chapter Four?
(a) Yellow Hummer.
(b) Silver BMW.
(c) Lavendar Cadillac.
(d) Black convertible Mercedes.
2. With what group does Andres say he served in Nicaragua for seven years?
(b) National Guard.
3. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
(a) That the police will be watching.
(b) That the IRS is checking his returns.
(c) That they are closing down his prostitution ring.
(d) That they are contacting the FBI.
4. To whom is Cletus' wife sending their money?
(a) A Zen friend in California.
(b) Her mother.
(c) A Buddhist priest in Colorado.
(d) Oral Roberts.
5. Whose bald head is described as "a rock with weeds starting to grow on it"?
(a) Captain Guidry's.
(b) Julio Segura's.
(c) Sergeant Motley's.
(d) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Andres' left hand bandaged?
2. Why is Dave hesitant to pull over to the shoulder when a patrol car with its lights and siren on is behind him?
3. In what area of New Orleans does General Abshire live?
4. What type of work does Cletus do before partnering with Dave in homicide?
5. Where did Dave grow up?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)