|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Dave punch in the mouth?
(a) Sergeant Motley.
2. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
(b) The younger deputy.
(c) The sheriff.
(d) The older deputy.
3. What was Andres forced to drink in Nicaragua?
(a) Rat poison.
4. Dave learns that he has angered the Colombians by doing what?
(a) Finding an African-American girl in Bayou Lafourche.
(b) Siding with the Mexican gang.
(c) Shooting a Colombian gang member.
(d) Arresting one of their contacts.
5. To whom does Dave initially go for information about finding Bobby Joe Starkweather?
(a) Didi Gee.
(c) Segura's driver.
(d) Wesley Potts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "We use them. They use us. It keeps everyone in business"?
2. Who owns a winter home in Hallendale, Florida?
3. Who says, "I haven't had my rabies shots," when Murphy offers his hamburger?
4. What information does Dave trick from Fitzpatrick's supervisor about Abshire.
5. How many men jump Dave on his houseboat in Chapter Five?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)