|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drops a tropical drink into Segura's lap?
(b) Didi Gee.
2. In Chapter Four, the Latin American restaurant to which Fitzpatrick takes Dave is located where?
(a) Bourbon St.
(b) King St.
(c) Louisiana Ave.
(d) Dauphin Ave.
3. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
(a) He keeps the guns.
(b) He tosses the guns in their car.
(c) He throws the guns into the lake.
(d) He throws the guns into the woods.
4. In Chapter Five, who says he is on a short leash?
(d) Didi Gee.
5. Who reveals that Philip Murphy is a morphine addict?
(a) Bobby Joe.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Potts, Segura's men once worked in what Latin American country?
2. Dave talks to the General about IPs. What does IP stand for as it is used in "The Neon Rain"?
3. What was Andres forced to drink in Nicaragua?
4. Who is the man with the tattoo in Chapter Three?
5. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)