|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie Ballard do for a living?
(a) She is a social worker.
(b) She is a secretary.
(c) She is a cello player.
(d) She is a lawyer.
2. Fitzpatrick is in charge of monitoring what?
(a) Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.
(b) Drugs and alcohol.
(c) Elected officials.
3. What does Cletus wear to the station on his day off in Chapter Nine"
(a) A cut-off LSU shirt and Budweiser shorts.
(b) A suit.
(c) Jeans and an Izod shirt.
(d) A Mardi Grass shirt and sweat pants.
4. What was Andres forced to drink in Nicaragua?
(c) Rat poison.
5. Whom does Dave punch in the mouth?
(b) Sergeant Motley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Teaching you what a real bad day can be"?
2. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
3. Where does Dave find Bobby Joe Starkweather in Chapter Seven?
4. Who is referred to as a heavy-metal cat?
5. What kind of shirt is Julio Segura wearing in Chapter Two?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)