|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who bails Dave out of jail?
(d) Captain Guidry.
2. Whom does Dave first contact about bringing in one of the men who killed Fitzpatrick?
(b) Sergeant Motley.
(c) Captain Guidry.
(d) Nate Baxter.
3. How does Dave survive Fitzpatrick's fate?
(a) He is thrown from the car.
(b) He is conscious.
(c) He is in the driver's seat.
(d) His Cajun blood.
4. To whom does Dave initially go for information about finding Bobby Joe Starkweather?
(a) Didi Gee.
(b) Segura's driver.
(c) Wesley Potts.
5. Who is Lovelace Deshotels?
(a) The dead girl's mother.
(b) The girl found in the bayou.
(c) A Cataouatche Parish deputy.
(d) A woman from Dave's childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reveals that Philip Murphy is a morphine addict?
2. Where does Dave find Bobby Joe Starkweather in Chapter Seven?
3. What is L.J. Potts doing outside of Johnny's cell?
4. What drug do Murphy's men use to knock Dave out?
5. In Chapter Three, what is Dave doing on his houseboat when the Treasury agent visits?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)