|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what street does Dave park his car when they visit Wesley Potts?
2. What type of work does Cletus do before partnering with Dave in homicide?
(b) Sex crimes.
3. To whom is Cletus' wife sending their money?
(a) Oral Roberts.
(b) Her mother.
(c) A Buddhist priest in Colorado.
(d) A Zen friend in California.
4. Approximately how long does Johnny Messina have to live when Dave meets with him?
(a) One hour.
(b) Five hours.
(c) Three hours.
(d) One day.
5. What happened to the 17-year-old runaway in Dave's case file?
(a) He was ice-picked to death.
(b) He was burned alive.
(c) He was bailed out by his father.
(d) He was hung by his cellmate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims to have a son at West Point?
2. In Chapter Four, the Latin American restaurant to which Fitzpatrick takes Dave is located where?
3. Where does Dave spend the night after first confronting the General?
4. What is the isolation unit at the jail nicknamed?
5. In Chapter Eight, the two boys from Dave's platoon who died were from where?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)