|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mark is on Dave's stomach?
(a) A pungi-stick scar.
(b) A birthmark.
(c) A bruise.
(d) A scratch.
2. What newspaper does Dave buy in Chapter One?
(c) "Times Herald."
(d) "Morning News."
3. According to Potts, Segura's men once worked in what Latin American country?
4. The three patrol cars that arrive at Annie's house come from what precinct?
(a) Third District.
(b) First District.
(c) Fifth District.
(d) Second District.
5. Who is the man with the tattoo in Chapter Three?
(a) Bobby Joe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fitzpatrick is in charge of monitoring what?
2. Who is the manager of the dance club where Dave goes in Chapter Five?
3. What was Dave's wife's name?
4. Where do Dave and Cletus share a pizza in Chapter Four?
5. Whom does Dave first contact about bringing in one of the men who killed Fitzpatrick?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)