|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is Dave charged?
(a) Public drunkenness.
(b) Assault and battery.
(c) Carrying a concealed firearm.
(d) Breaking and entering.
2. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
(a) The younger deputy.
(b) The sheriff.
(d) The older deputy.
3. Whose bald head is described as "a rock with weeds starting to grow on it"?
(a) Captain Guidry's.
(b) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff's.
(c) Julio Segura's.
(d) Sergeant Motley's.
4. Who places Dave in a holding cell?
(b) Sergeant Motley.
(c) Captain Guidry.
5. To whom does Dave initially go for information about finding Bobby Joe Starkweather?
(b) Segura's driver.
(c) Didi Gee.
(d) Wesley Potts.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dave, possession is how many years in Louisiana?
2. Segura is spotted in what color and brand of car in Chapter Four?
3. Who owns a winter home in Hallendale, Florida?
4. Dave listens to what over and over while doing sit ups and working out with weights?
5. Who says, "Julio Segura is real garbage"?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)