|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cletus wear to the station on his day off in Chapter Nine"
(a) A suit.
(b) A cut-off LSU shirt and Budweiser shorts.
(c) Jeans and an Izod shirt.
(d) A Mardi Grass shirt and sweat pants.
2. How many Southern Myths does Dave come up with in Chapter Three?
3. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
(a) He tosses the guns in their car.
(b) He throws the guns into the woods.
(c) He keeps the guns.
(d) He throws the guns into the lake.
4. Who says, "Most people just roll over when violence comes into their lives"?
(b) Man in the raincoat.
(c) Captain Guidry.
5. In what area of New Orleans does General Abshire live?
(a) French Quarter.
(b) New Iberia.
(c) Audubon Park.
(d) The Garden District.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dave talks to the General about IPs. What does IP stand for as it is used in "The Neon Rain"?
2. What was Andres forced to drink in Nicaragua?
3. Who claims to have a son at West Point?
4. With whom is Dave drinking at the beginning of Chapter Seven?
5. In Chapter Five, who believes that Dave is covering for Cletus?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)