|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dave learns that he has angered the Colombians by doing what?
(a) Shooting a Colombian gang member.
(b) Siding with the Mexican gang.
(c) Arresting one of their contacts.
(d) Finding an African-American girl in Bayou Lafourche.
2. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
(a) The older deputy.
(b) The younger deputy.
(d) The sheriff.
3. What is Dave's punishment after he is accused of getting drunk and killing Fitzpatrick in the car accident?
(a) 30-day suspension with pay.
(b) Arrested for manslaughter.
(c) Must turn in his badge forever.
(d) Indefinite suspension without pay.
4. What kind of suits does Jimmie wear?
(c) Botany 500.
5. In Chapter Five, who believes that Dave is covering for Cletus?
(a) Captain Guidry.
(c) Sergant Motley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug do Murphy's men use to knock Dave out?
2. Where do Dave and Cletus share a pizza in Chapter Four?
3. What does Annie Ballard do for a living?
4. Who says, "Teaching you what a real bad day can be"?
5. In Chapter Seven, whom does Dave call to harass from the bar?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)