|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Three, for whom are the three men looking?
(b) Bobby Joe.
2. What type of work does Cletus do before partnering with Dave in homicide?
(b) Sex crimes.
3. Who says, "Teaching you what a real bad day can be"?
(a) Segura's bodyguard.
4. On what street is Jimmie's restaurant located?
5. In Chapter Four, the Latin American restaurant to which Fitzpatrick takes Dave is located where?
(a) Louisiana Ave.
(b) King St.
(c) Dauphin Ave.
(d) Bourbon St.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name do the three men in Chapter Three call Dave?
2. Rumor has it that who owns an aquarium filled with piranha?
3. What does Annie Ballard do for a living?
4. Approximately how long does Johnny Messina have to live when Dave meets with him?
5. Whose bald head is described as "a rock with weeds starting to grow on it"?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)