|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dave's punishment after he is accused of getting drunk and killing Fitzpatrick in the car accident?
(a) Indefinite suspension without pay.
(b) Must turn in his badge forever.
(c) Arrested for manslaughter.
(d) 30-day suspension with pay.
2. In Chapter Three, for whom are the three men looking?
(c) Bobby Joe.
3. What information does Dave trick from Fitzpatrick's supervisor about Abshire.
(a) That he is a gun runner.
(b) That he works with Segura.
(c) That he is a two-star general.
(d) That he is the one who killed Bobby Joe.
4. In Chapter Seven, what lesson does Dave recall from Vietnam?
(a) Never trust authority.
(b) Do not shoot until you see the whites of their eyes.
(c) Do not go anywhere without a gun.
(d) Never trust anyone.
5. In Chapter One, it is said that the gambler's greatest desire would do what?
(a) Make us rich.
(b) Drive us insane.
(c) Stop us from gambling.
(d) Make us want more.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Johnny describe as a "mummy wrapped in black rags"?
2. Whom does Didi Gee describe as having "a memory like flypaper"?
3. On what street is Jimmie's restaurant located?
4. According to Dave, what is a busthead boilermaker?
5. What kind of gun is Cletus using in Chapter Four?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)