|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dave learns that he has angered the Colombians by doing what?
(a) Arresting one of their contacts.
(b) Shooting a Colombian gang member.
(c) Finding an African-American girl in Bayou Lafourche.
(d) Siding with the Mexican gang.
2. How many men jump Dave on his houseboat in Chapter Five?
3. What information does Dave trick from Fitzpatrick's supervisor about Abshire.
(a) That he is a two-star general.
(b) That he is a gun runner.
(c) That he is the one who killed Bobby Joe.
(d) That he works with Segura.
4. What kind of gun is Cletus using in Chapter Four?
(c) .45 automatic.
(d) .38 revolver.
5. To whom is Cletus' wife sending their money?
(a) A Zen friend in California.
(b) A Buddhist priest in Colorado.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Oral Roberts.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dave, what is a busthead boilermaker?
2. Who says, "Teaching you what a real bad day can be"?
3. To whom is Dave referring when he mentions "a guy that looked like he escaped form a Popsicle wrapper"?
4. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
5. Who is the man with the tattoo in Chapter Three?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)