|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Bobby Joe forces the mixture down Dave's throat in Chapter Six?
(a) Dave begins hallucinating.
(b) Dave is rescued by Cletus.
(c) Dave throws up.
(d) Dave fights them off.
2. What does Annie Ballard do for a living?
(a) She is a cello player.
(b) She is a social worker.
(c) She is a secretary.
(d) She is a lawyer.
3. What kind of gun is Cletus using in Chapter Four?
(a) .38 revolver.
(c) .45 automatic.
4. Where did Dave get his .45 automatic?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) New Iberia.
(d) Da Nang.
5. In Chapter One, it is said that the gambler's greatest desire would do what?
(a) Make us rich.
(b) Make us want more.
(c) Drive us insane.
(d) Stop us from gambling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What work had Dave's father done on Marsh Island?
2. What is L.J. Potts doing outside of Johnny's cell?
3. Who says, "Most people just roll over when violence comes into their lives"?
4. Fitzpatrick is in charge of monitoring what?
5. In Chapter Three, what is Dave doing on his houseboat when the Treasury agent visits?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)