|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Approximately how long does Johnny Messina have to live when Dave meets with him?
(a) One day.
(b) One hour.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Five hours.
2. Who is referred to as a heavy-metal cat?
(a) Dave Robicheaux.
(b) Didi Gee.
(c) Julio Segura.
(d) Bobby Jo.
3. Who claims to have a son at West Point?
(b) Sergeant Motley.
(d) Julio Segura.
4. Rumor has it that who owns an aquarium filled with piranha?
(a) Julio Segura.
(b) Jimmy, the Gent.
(c) Didi Gee.
(d) Sharky Bonnano.
5. In Chapter Seven, what lesson does Dave recall from Vietnam?
(a) Never trust anyone.
(b) Never trust authority.
(c) Do not go anywhere without a gun.
(d) Do not shoot until you see the whites of their eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of gun is Cletus using in Chapter Four?
2. What is L.J. Potts doing outside of Johnny's cell?
3. What does the store in which Dave buys a newspaper smell like?
4. Where does Dave find Bobby Joe Starkweather in Chapter Seven?
5. How many men jump Dave on his houseboat in Chapter Five?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)