|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Dave and Cletus share a pizza in Chapter Four?
(a) French Quarter.
(b) Dave's houseboat.
(c) St. Louis Park.
(d) Jackson Square.
2. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
(a) He keeps the guns.
(b) He throws the guns into the woods.
(c) He throws the guns into the lake.
(d) He tosses the guns in their car.
3. In Chapter Seven, whom does Dave call to harass from the bar?
(b) The Treasury Department.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
4. What kind of car does the Cataouatche Parish sheriff drive?
(a) Ford F-10 pickup.
(c) Buick Skylark.
(d) Mercedes Benz.
5. Who says that Bobby Joe is better off as sausage links?
(d) Fitzpatrick's supervisor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Seven, who is mentioned as having served as a Green Beret in Vietnam?
2. Who asks Dave and Cletus if they "salted the mine shaft"?
3. Who's father was a milkman in the Garden District?
4. What kind of beer is advertised on the restaurant on stilts where Dave and the woman stop in Chapter Two?
5. What name do the three men in Chapter Three call Dave?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)