|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dave drinking while he waits for Fitzpatrick to pick him up in Chapter Five?
(a) Vanilla coke.
(b) Dr. Pepper with a slice of lime.
(c) Jax beer.
(d) Perrier with lemon.
2. To whom does Dave initially go for information about finding Bobby Joe Starkweather?
(a) Didi Gee.
(b) Segura's driver.
(c) Wesley Potts.
3. What happened to the 17-year-old runaway in Dave's case file?
(a) He was burned alive.
(b) He was hung by his cellmate.
(c) He was ice-picked to death.
(d) He was bailed out by his father.
4. According to Dave, possession is how many years in Louisiana?
5. Who asks Dave and Cletus if they "salted the mine shaft"?
(c) Captain Guidry.
(d) Sergeant Motley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dave learns that he has angered the Colombians by doing what?
2. How does Dave survive Fitzpatrick's fate?
3. Where does Dave go to hear Annie's string quarter play?
4. What are the pro-capital punishment people singing in Chapter One?
5. Who says, "Most people just roll over when violence comes into their lives"?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)