|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Nate Baxter?
(a) A friend who works at the hospital.
(b) A detective from Internal Affairs.
(c) A federal agent who questions Dave.
(d) One of Murphy's men.
2. Where did Dave grow up?
(a) New Orleans.
(c) New Iberia.
(d) Baton Rouge.
3. According to Dave, what is a busthead boilermaker?
(a) Vodka shots.
(b) Jack Daniels and draft beer.
(c) Jim Beam straight up with tequila chasers.
(d) Beer and tequila.
4. Dave learns that he has angered the Colombians by doing what?
(a) Finding an African-American girl in Bayou Lafourche.
(b) Arresting one of their contacts.
(c) Siding with the Mexican gang.
(d) Shooting a Colombian gang member.
5. Who's father was a milkman in the Garden District?
(c) Didi Gee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the store in which Dave buys a newspaper smell like?
2. Segura is spotted in what color and brand of car in Chapter Four?
3. How does Dave survive Fitzpatrick's fate?
4. To whom does Dave initially go for information about finding Bobby Joe Starkweather?
5. The three patrol cars that arrive at Annie's house come from what precinct?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)