|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dave grow up?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) Baton Rouge.
(c) New Iberia.
2. Over what lake in New Orleans do Dave and Cletus drive after leaving Segura's?
(a) Lake Claiborne.
(b) Black Lake.
(c) Bayou D'Arbonne.
(d) Lake Pontchartrain.
3. From what TV show does Dave say it looks like Fitzpatrick escaped?
(a) Green Acres.
(b) Sesame Street.
(c) The Howdy Doody Show.
(d) Bozo the Clown.
4. Approximately how long does Johnny Messina have to live when Dave meets with him?
(a) Five hours.
(b) One day.
(c) Three hours.
(d) One hour.
5. How many men jump Dave on his houseboat in Chapter Five?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Seven, who is mentioned as having served as a Green Beret in Vietnam?
2. Whom does Dave question at headquarters about the dead girl?
3. According to Dave, what is a busthead boilermaker?
4. What type of cigarette does the man in the raincoat smoke?
5. What name do the three men in Chapter Three call Dave?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)