|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that Bobby Joe is better off as sausage links?
(a) Fitzpatrick's supervisor.
2. In Chapter Seven, what lesson does Dave recall from Vietnam?
(a) Never trust anyone.
(b) Never trust authority.
(c) Do not go anywhere without a gun.
(d) Do not shoot until you see the whites of their eyes.
3. To whom is Dave referring when he mentions "a guy that looked like he escaped form a Popsicle wrapper"?
4. What does Annie Ballard do for a living?
(a) She is a secretary.
(b) She is a lawyer.
(c) She is a cello player.
(d) She is a social worker.
5. What color are Annie's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims to have a son at West Point?
2. In Chapter One, it is said that the gambler's greatest desire would do what?
3. In Chapter Three, what is Dave doing on his houseboat when the Treasury agent visits?
4. When Dave leaves Annie on his houseboat in Chapter Six, where does he go and what does he do?
5. In Chapter Five, who says he is on a short leash?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)