|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is myth number two?
(a) Warren Harding was part African American.
(b) There is a Nazi submarine off Grand Island.
(c) John Calvin was the inventor of Southern Myth.
(d) Johnny Cash did time in Folsom Prison.
2. What are the pro-capital punishment people singing in Chapter One?
(a) "In My Time of Dying."
(b) "Candle in the Wind."
(c) "Glow, Little Glow Worm."
(d) "This Bud's for You."
3. To whom is Dave referring when he mentions "a guy that looked like he escaped form a Popsicle wrapper"?
4. Whom does Didi Gee describe as having "a memory like flypaper"?
(b) His mother.
5. Why is Dave hesitant to pull over to the shoulder when a patrol car with its lights and siren on is behind him?
(a) Dave has a bad feeling.
(b) Dave thinks they are after someone else.
(c) Dave does not think he should have to stop since he is a cop too.
(d) The shoulder is littered with broken beer bottles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
2. What kind of beer is advertised on the restaurant on stilts where Dave and the woman stop in Chapter Two?
3. What kind of car does the Cataouatche Parish sheriff drive?
4. Who is Jimmie?
5. What Treasury Agent visits Dave at his houseboat?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)