|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what are Papa Celestin and Sharky Bonnano that the author mentions in Chapter One?
(b) Dixieland Bands.
(c) Pornographic theatres.
2. With whom is Dave drinking at the beginning of Chapter Seven?
(a) His brother and Didi Gee.
(b) Circus people from Sarasota.
(d) He is drinking alone.
3. How does Dave survive Fitzpatrick's fate?
(a) He is in the driver's seat.
(b) His Cajun blood.
(c) He is thrown from the car.
(d) He is conscious.
4. What kind of gun is Cletus using in Chapter Four?
(b) .38 revolver.
(d) .45 automatic.
5. What does the store in which Dave buys a newspaper smell like?
(a) Wine, whiskey, and beer.
(b) Shrimp, oysters, and other fish.
(c) Coconut, pineapple, and mango.
(d) Bananas, coffee, and cheese.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Seven, what lesson does Dave recall from Vietnam?
2. Whom does Dave question at headquarters about the dead girl?
3. What are the pro-capital punishment people singing in Chapter One?
4. Dave learns that he has angered the Colombians by doing what?
5. To whom is Dave referring when he mentions "a guy that looked like he escaped form a Popsicle wrapper"?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)