|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Teaching you what a real bad day can be"?
(d) Segura's bodyguard.
2. According to Dave, possession is how many years in Louisiana?
3. On what street is Jimmie's restaurant located?
4. Who claims to have a son at West Point?
(b) Sergeant Motley.
(c) Julio Segura.
5. Who says, "I haven't had my rabies shots," when Murphy offers his hamburger?
(a) Bobby Joe.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Four, the Latin American restaurant to which Fitzpatrick takes Dave is located where?
2. What does the store in which Dave buys a newspaper smell like?
3. What color are Annie's eyes?
4. Who asks Dave and Cletus if they "salted the mine shaft"?
5. In Chapter Seven, whom does Dave call to harass from the bar?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)