|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims to have a son at West Point?
(a) Julio Segura.
(b) Sergeant Motley.
2. What is is blaring from the maroon car that Dave flags down in Chapter Two?
(a) "All You Need is Love."
(b) "Midnight Mama."
(c) "New Orleans Ladies."
(d) Tchaikovsky's "First Concerto."
3. What color are Annie's eyes?
4. According to Dave, possession is how many years in Louisiana?
5. Who asks Dave and Cletus if they "salted the mine shaft"?
(c) Sergeant Motley.
(d) Captain Guidry.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dave, what is a busthead boilermaker?
2. From what TV show does Dave say it looks like Fitzpatrick escaped?
3. Why is Dave hesitant to pull over to the shoulder when a patrol car with its lights and siren on is behind him?
4. The three patrol cars that arrive at Annie's house come from what precinct?
5. What type of cigarette does the man in the raincoat smoke?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)