|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what TV show does Dave say it looks like Fitzpatrick escaped?
(a) Green Acres.
(b) The Howdy Doody Show.
(c) Sesame Street.
(d) Bozo the Clown.
2. Who is Jimmie?
(a) Someone Dave knows from police work.
(b) Dave's half-brother.
(c) Annie's neighor.
(d) One of Segura's men.
3. What are the pro-capital punishment people singing in Chapter One?
(a) "In My Time of Dying."
(b) "This Bud's for You."
(c) "Glow, Little Glow Worm."
(d) "Candle in the Wind."
4. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
(a) He keeps the guns.
(b) He throws the guns into the woods.
(c) He tosses the guns in their car.
(d) He throws the guns into the lake.
5. Approximately how long does Johnny Messina have to live when Dave meets with him?
(a) Three hours.
(b) One day.
(c) One hour.
(d) Five hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who's father was a milkman in the Garden District?
2. In Chapter Two, who says, "put his head in a toilet"?
3. What newspaper does Dave buy in Chapter One?
4. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
5. Who drops a tropical drink into Segura's lap?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)