|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
(a) He keeps the guns.
(b) He throws the guns into the woods.
(c) He throws the guns into the lake.
(d) He tosses the guns in their car.
2. What is Dave drinking while he waits for Fitzpatrick to pick him up in Chapter Five?
(a) Jax beer.
(b) Dr. Pepper with a slice of lime.
(c) Vanilla coke.
(d) Perrier with lemon.
3. What type of cigarette does the man in the raincoat smoke?
4. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
(a) The younger deputy.
(b) The older deputy.
(c) The sheriff.
5. What does Annie Ballard do for a living?
(a) She is a lawyer.
(b) She is a social worker.
(c) She is a cello player.
(d) She is a secretary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dave hesitant to pull over to the shoulder when a patrol car with its lights and siren on is behind him?
2. Fitzpatrick is in charge of monitoring what?
3. What type of work does Cletus do before partnering with Dave in homicide?
4. What color are Annie's eyes?
5. Where did Dave get his .45 automatic?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)