|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of work does Cletus do before partnering with Dave in homicide?
(d) Sex crimes.
2. To whom is Cletus' wife sending their money?
(a) A Buddhist priest in Colorado.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Oral Roberts.
(d) A Zen friend in California.
3. According to Dave, what is a busthead boilermaker?
(a) Beer and tequila.
(b) Vodka shots.
(c) Jack Daniels and draft beer.
(d) Jim Beam straight up with tequila chasers.
4. Who is the man with the tattoo in Chapter Three?
(a) Bobby Joe.
5. What type of cigarette does the man in the raincoat smoke?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name do the three men in Chapter Three call Dave?
2. Whom does Didi Gee describe as having "a memory like flypaper"?
3. In Chapter Three, for whom are the three men looking?
4. What are the pro-capital punishment people singing in Chapter One?
5. Where did Dave grow up?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)