|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the manager of the dance club where Dave goes in Chapter Five?
(a) Mr. Rizzo.
(b) Sal Gallo.
(c) Didi Gee.
2. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
(a) He tosses the guns in their car.
(b) He throws the guns into the woods.
(c) He throws the guns into the lake.
(d) He keeps the guns.
3. In Chapter Five, who says he is on a short leash?
(a) Didi Gee.
4. How many men jump Dave on his houseboat in Chapter Five?
5. Who is the man with the tattoo in Chapter Three?
(b) Bobby Joe.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter One, it is said that the gambler's greatest desire would do what?
2. What newspaper does Dave buy in Chapter One?
3. Approximately how long does Johnny Messina have to live when Dave meets with him?
4. Dave learns that he has angered the Colombians by doing what?
5. Why is Dave hesitant to pull over to the shoulder when a patrol car with its lights and siren on is behind him?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)