|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
(a) That they are closing down his prostitution ring.
(b) That the IRS is checking his returns.
(c) That the police will be watching.
(d) That they are contacting the FBI.
2. Whom does Johnny describe as a "mummy wrapped in black rags"?
(a) Mama Giacanao.
(b) Wesley Potts.
(c) Jimmy Robicheaux.
(d) Didoni Giacano.
3. What is is blaring from the maroon car that Dave flags down in Chapter Two?
(a) "All You Need is Love."
(b) Tchaikovsky's "First Concerto."
(c) "Midnight Mama."
(d) "New Orleans Ladies."
4. What type of work does Cletus do before partnering with Dave in homicide?
(d) Sex crimes.
5. Over what lake in New Orleans do Dave and Cletus drive after leaving Segura's?
(a) Bayou D'Arbonne.
(b) Lake Pontchartrain.
(c) Lake Claiborne.
(d) Black Lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of cigarette does the man in the raincoat smoke?
2. What does Annie Ballard do for a living?
3. What are the pro-capital punishment people singing in Chapter One?
4. Dave learns that he has angered the Colombians by doing what?
5. Who says, "Julio Segura is real garbage"?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)