|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's father was a milkman in the Garden District?
(c) Didi Gee.
2. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
(a) That they are closing down his prostitution ring.
(b) That they are contacting the FBI.
(c) That the police will be watching.
(d) That the IRS is checking his returns.
3. Fitzpatrick is in charge of monitoring what?
(a) Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.
(c) Elected officials.
(d) Drugs and alcohol.
4. Whom does Didi Gee describe as having "a memory like flypaper"?
(c) His mother.
5. What type of cigarette does the man in the raincoat smoke?
Short Answer Questions
1. Rumor has it that who owns an aquarium filled with piranha?
2. In Chapter Three, what is Dave doing on his houseboat when the Treasury agent visits?
3. Who is Lovelace Deshotels?
4. What kind of gun is Cletus using in Chapter Four?
5. Segura is spotted in what color and brand of car in Chapter Four?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)