|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Two, who says, "put his head in a toilet"?
(a) Captain Guidry.
(b) Sergeant Motley.
(c) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff.
2. What does Annie Ballard do for a living?
(a) She is a secretary.
(b) She is a social worker.
(c) She is a cello player.
(d) She is a lawyer.
3. Where do Dave and Cletus share a pizza in Chapter Four?
(a) Dave's houseboat.
(b) French Quarter.
(c) Jackson Square.
(d) St. Louis Park.
4. Who owns a winter home in Hallendale, Florida?
(b) Didi Gee.
5. According to Potts, Segura's men once worked in what Latin American country?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Four, the Latin American restaurant to which Fitzpatrick takes Dave is located where?
2. What Treasury Agent visits Dave at his houseboat?
3. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
4. Who says, "Julio Segura is real garbage"?
5. Who says that Wesley Potts "fronts points for the greasers"?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)