|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dave, where does Didi Gee have lunch every Tuesday?
(a) Cafe Giovanni.
(b) Jimmy the Gent's.
(c) El Gato Negro.
2. What name do the three men in Chapter Three call Dave?
3. Who says, "Most people just roll over when violence comes into their lives"?
(b) Captain Guidry.
(d) Man in the raincoat.
4. Whose bald head is described as "a rock with weeds starting to grow on it"?
(a) Sergeant Motley's.
(b) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff's.
(c) Captain Guidry's.
(d) Julio Segura's.
5. On what street does Dave park his car when they visit Wesley Potts?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Didi Gee describe as having "a memory like flypaper"?
2. What type of work does Cletus do before partnering with Dave in homicide?
3. Where did Dave grow up?
4. According to Dave, possession is how many years in Louisiana?
5. The three patrol cars that arrive at Annie's house come from what precinct?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)