|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fitzpatrick is in charge of monitoring what?
(a) Elected officials.
(c) Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.
(d) Drugs and alcohol.
2. In Chapter Four, the Latin American restaurant to which Fitzpatrick takes Dave is located where?
(a) King St.
(b) Louisiana Ave.
(c) Bourbon St.
(d) Dauphin Ave.
3. In what neighborhood does Annie live?
(a) West Bank.
(b) Garden District.
(c) French Quarter.
(d) Audubon Park.
4. What type of work does Cletus do before partnering with Dave in homicide?
(c) Sex crimes.
5. Who or what are Papa Celestin and Sharky Bonnano that the author mentions in Chapter One?
(a) Pornographic theatres.
(d) Dixieland Bands.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dave, where does Didi Gee have lunch every Tuesday?
2. The three patrol cars that arrive at Annie's house come from what precinct?
3. What Treasury Agent visits Dave at his houseboat?
4. Whom does Johnny describe as a "mummy wrapped in black rags"?
5. Who is Jimmie?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)