|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
(a) The older deputy.
(b) The younger deputy.
(d) The sheriff.
2. What is is blaring from the maroon car that Dave flags down in Chapter Two?
(a) "All You Need is Love."
(b) "Midnight Mama."
(c) Tchaikovsky's "First Concerto."
(d) "New Orleans Ladies."
3. Who says, "Most people just roll over when violence comes into their lives"?
(a) Captain Guidry.
(d) Man in the raincoat.
4. According to Dave, where does Didi Gee have lunch every Tuesday?
(a) Jimmy the Gent's.
(b) El Gato Negro.
(d) Cafe Giovanni.
5. What kind of shirt is Julio Segura wearing in Chapter Two?
(a) Black shirt trimmed in red.
(b) Creme colored silk.
(c) Blue shirt with palm trees.
(d) Yellow shirt with blue parrots.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Dave and Cletus share a pizza in Chapter Four?
2. In Chapter Five, who says he is on a short leash?
3. According to Dave, what is a busthead boilermaker?
4. Who is Gail Lopez?
5. Who is the manager of the dance club where Dave goes in Chapter Five?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)