|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what street does Dave park his car when they visit Wesley Potts?
2. In Chapter Five, who believes that Dave is covering for Cletus?
(b) Captain Guidry.
(c) Sergant Motley.
3. What is is blaring from the maroon car that Dave flags down in Chapter Two?
(a) "Midnight Mama."
(b) "New Orleans Ladies."
(c) Tchaikovsky's "First Concerto."
(d) "All You Need is Love."
4. In Chapter Three, what is Dave doing on his houseboat when the Treasury agent visits?
(a) Having a beer.
(b) Cleaning his guns.
(c) Talking on the telephone.
(d) Watching the sunset.
5. What kind of car does the Cataouatche Parish sheriff drive?
(a) Ford F-10 pickup.
(b) Buick Skylark.
(c) Mercedes Benz.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
2. Who owns a winter home in Hallendale, Florida?
3. Whose bald head is described as "a rock with weeds starting to grow on it"?
4. What is L.J. Potts doing outside of Johnny's cell?
5. Who is referred to as a heavy-metal cat?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)