|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
(a) The older deputy.
(b) The sheriff.
(d) The younger deputy.
2. What does the store in which Dave buys a newspaper smell like?
(a) Coconut, pineapple, and mango.
(b) Shrimp, oysters, and other fish.
(c) Wine, whiskey, and beer.
(d) Bananas, coffee, and cheese.
3. In Chapter Three, for whom are the three men looking?
(c) Bobby Joe.
4. Fitzpatrick is in charge of monitoring what?
(a) Drugs and alcohol.
(c) Elected officials.
(d) Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.
5. Who says that Wesley Potts "fronts points for the greasers"?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Cletus' wife sending their money?
2. Who is Jimmie?
3. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
4. What kind of shirt is Julio Segura wearing in Chapter Two?
5. Segura is spotted in what color and brand of car in Chapter Four?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)