|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does the Cataouatche Parish sheriff drive?
(a) Buick Skylark.
(c) Mercedes Benz.
(d) Ford F-10 pickup.
2. Why is Dave hesitant to pull over to the shoulder when a patrol car with its lights and siren on is behind him?
(a) Dave does not think he should have to stop since he is a cop too.
(b) Dave thinks they are after someone else.
(c) The shoulder is littered with broken beer bottles.
(d) Dave has a bad feeling.
3. According to Potts, Segura's men once worked in what Latin American country?
4. Who is Jimmie?
(a) Dave's half-brother.
(b) Someone Dave knows from police work.
(c) One of Segura's men.
(d) Annie's neighor.
5. In Chapter One, it is said that the gambler's greatest desire would do what?
(a) Drive us insane.
(b) Make us want more.
(c) Stop us from gambling.
(d) Make us rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man with the tattoo in Chapter Three?
2. Who is referred to as a heavy-metal cat?
3. Segura is spotted in what color and brand of car in Chapter Four?
4. Who says, "Most people just roll over when violence comes into their lives"?
5. Who says, "Teaching you what a real bad day can be"?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)