|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What newspaper does Dave buy in Chapter One?
(c) "Times Herald."
(d) "Morning News."
2. Who's father was a milkman in the Garden District?
(c) Didi Gee.
3. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
(a) The older deputy.
(b) The sheriff.
(c) The younger deputy.
4. Who says, "Teaching you what a real bad day can be"?
(a) Segura's bodyguard.
5. Who is the man with the tattoo in Chapter Three?
(c) Bobby Joe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dave learns that he has angered the Colombians by doing what?
2. Segura is spotted in what color and brand of car in Chapter Four?
3. What name do the three men in Chapter Three call Dave?
4. Whom does Johnny describe as a "mummy wrapped in black rags"?
5. What kind of shirt is Julio Segura wearing in Chapter Two?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)