|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the pro-capital punishment people singing in Chapter One?
(a) "In My Time of Dying."
(b) "This Bud's for You."
(c) "Candle in the Wind."
(d) "Glow, Little Glow Worm."
2. Fitzpatrick is in charge of monitoring what?
(a) Drugs and alcohol.
(b) Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.
(d) Elected officials.
3. What newspaper does Dave buy in Chapter One?
(b) "Times Herald."
(c) "Morning News."
4. What kind of shirt is Julio Segura wearing in Chapter Two?
(a) Yellow shirt with blue parrots.
(b) Black shirt trimmed in red.
(c) Creme colored silk.
(d) Blue shirt with palm trees.
5. In Chapter One, it is said that the gambler's greatest desire would do what?
(a) Drive us insane.
(b) Make us rich.
(c) Stop us from gambling.
(d) Make us want more.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Dave and Cletus share a pizza in Chapter Four?
2. Dave learns that he has angered the Colombians by doing what?
3. According to Dave, what is a busthead boilermaker?
4. What is myth number two?
5. In Chapter Five, who says he is on a short leash?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)