|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Dave and Cletus share a pizza in Chapter Four?
(a) St. Louis Park.
(b) Jackson Square.
(c) Dave's houseboat.
(d) French Quarter.
2. In Chapter Four, the Latin American restaurant to which Fitzpatrick takes Dave is located where?
(a) Louisiana Ave.
(b) Bourbon St.
(c) Dauphin Ave.
(d) King St.
3. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
(a) That they are closing down his prostitution ring.
(b) That the police will be watching.
(c) That they are contacting the FBI.
(d) That the IRS is checking his returns.
4. On what street does Dave park his car when they visit Wesley Potts?
5. What does the store in which Dave buys a newspaper smell like?
(a) Shrimp, oysters, and other fish.
(b) Wine, whiskey, and beer.
(c) Coconut, pineapple, and mango.
(d) Bananas, coffee, and cheese.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rumor has it that who owns an aquarium filled with piranha?
2. Who or what are Papa Celestin and Sharky Bonnano that the author mentions in Chapter One?
3. Who is Gail Lopez?
4. What type of cigarette does the man in the raincoat smoke?
5. How many men jump Dave on his houseboat in Chapter Five?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)