|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Three, what is Dave doing on his houseboat when the Treasury agent visits?
(a) Cleaning his guns.
(b) Talking on the telephone.
(c) Watching the sunset.
(d) Having a beer.
2. Who's father was a milkman in the Garden District?
(d) Didi Gee.
3. Whom does Dave question at headquarters about the dead girl?
(b) Lieutenant Mack.
(c) Sergeant Motley.
(d) Captain Guidry.
4. Rumor has it that who owns an aquarium filled with piranha?
(a) Sharky Bonnano.
(b) Didi Gee.
(c) Jimmy, the Gent.
(d) Julio Segura.
5. Who is Jimmie?
(a) One of Segura's men.
(b) Annie's neighor.
(c) Dave's half-brother.
(d) Someone Dave knows from police work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lovelace Deshotels?
2. Why is Dave hesitant to pull over to the shoulder when a patrol car with its lights and siren on is behind him?
3. In Chapter Four, the Latin American restaurant to which Fitzpatrick takes Dave is located where?
4. On what street does Dave park his car when they visit Wesley Potts?
5. The three patrol cars that arrive at Annie's house come from what precinct?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)