|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of suits does Jimmie wear?
(a) Botany 500.
2. Whom does Dave question at headquarters about the dead girl?
(a) Lieutenant Mack.
(c) Captain Guidry.
(d) Sergeant Motley.
3. Fitzpatrick is in charge of monitoring what?
(a) Elected officials.
(c) Drugs and alcohol.
(d) Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.
4. What kind of shirt is Julio Segura wearing in Chapter Two?
(a) Yellow shirt with blue parrots.
(b) Creme colored silk.
(c) Black shirt trimmed in red.
(d) Blue shirt with palm trees.
5. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
(a) The younger deputy.
(b) The sheriff.
(d) The older deputy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dave drinking while he waits for Fitzpatrick to pick him up in Chapter Five?
2. According to Dave, possession is how many years in Louisiana?
3. How many Southern Myths does Dave come up with in Chapter Three?
4. Who says, "Teaching you what a real bad day can be"?
5. Who drops a tropical drink into Segura's lap?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)