|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dave grow up?
(b) New Orleans.
(c) Baton Rouge.
(d) New Iberia.
2. What kind of gun is Cletus using in Chapter Four?
(a) .38 revolver.
(c) .45 automatic.
3. Who is referred to as a heavy-metal cat?
(a) Bobby Jo.
(b) Dave Robicheaux.
(c) Didi Gee.
(d) Julio Segura.
4. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
(a) The younger deputy.
(c) The sheriff.
(d) The older deputy.
5. What is is blaring from the maroon car that Dave flags down in Chapter Two?
(a) Tchaikovsky's "First Concerto."
(b) "New Orleans Ladies."
(c) "All You Need is Love."
(d) "Midnight Mama."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dave go to hear Annie's string quarter play?
2. In Chapter Three, for whom are the three men looking?
3. Who drops a tropical drink into Segura's lap?
4. What is Dave drinking while he waits for Fitzpatrick to pick him up in Chapter Five?
5. Whom does Dave question at headquarters about the dead girl?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)