|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
(b) The sheriff.
(c) The younger deputy.
(d) The older deputy.
2. In Chapter Three, for whom are the three men looking?
(c) Bobby Joe.
3. In Chapter One, it is said that the gambler's greatest desire would do what?
(a) Make us want more.
(b) Drive us insane.
(c) Make us rich.
(d) Stop us from gambling.
4. Where did Dave get his .45 automatic?
(a) New Iberia.
(c) New Orleans.
(d) Da Nang.
5. Who says that Wesley Potts "fronts points for the greasers"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What newspaper does Dave buy in Chapter One?
2. In Chapter Two, who says, "put his head in a toilet"?
3. What is is blaring from the maroon car that Dave flags down in Chapter Two?
4. What type of cigarette does the man in the raincoat smoke?
5. What does the store in which Dave buys a newspaper smell like?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)