|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is myth number two?
(a) There is a Nazi submarine off Grand Island.
(b) Johnny Cash did time in Folsom Prison.
(c) John Calvin was the inventor of Southern Myth.
(d) Warren Harding was part African American.
2. What type of cigarette does the man in the raincoat smoke?
3. Whom does Dave question at headquarters about the dead girl?
(a) Sergeant Motley.
(c) Captain Guidry.
(d) Lieutenant Mack.
4. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
(a) That they are contacting the FBI.
(b) That the IRS is checking his returns.
(c) That they are closing down his prostitution ring.
(d) That the police will be watching.
5. Who says, "Most people just roll over when violence comes into their lives"?
(a) Captain Guidry.
(b) Man in the raincoat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dave hesitant to pull over to the shoulder when a patrol car with its lights and siren on is behind him?
2. Whom does Johnny describe as a "mummy wrapped in black rags"?
3. Who is Jimmie?
4. In Chapter Three, for whom are the three men looking?
5. Who drops a tropical drink into Segura's lap?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)