|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Dave question at headquarters about the dead girl?
(a) Captain Guidry.
(b) Lieutenant Mack.
(d) Sergeant Motley.
2. Who owns a winter home in Hallendale, Florida?
(d) Didi Gee.
3. Who says that Wesley Potts "fronts points for the greasers"?
4. What does the store in which Dave buys a newspaper smell like?
(a) Wine, whiskey, and beer.
(b) Shrimp, oysters, and other fish.
(c) Bananas, coffee, and cheese.
(d) Coconut, pineapple, and mango.
5. Who is Jimmie?
(a) Someone Dave knows from police work.
(b) Annie's neighor.
(c) One of Segura's men.
(d) Dave's half-brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dave hesitant to pull over to the shoulder when a patrol car with its lights and siren on is behind him?
2. In Chapter Three, what is Dave doing on his houseboat when the Treasury agent visits?
3. On what street is Jimmie's restaurant located?
4. To whom is Cletus' wife sending their money?
5. What kind of beer is advertised on the restaurant on stilts where Dave and the woman stop in Chapter Two?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)