|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of shirt is Julio Segura wearing in Chapter Two?
(a) Yellow shirt with blue parrots.
(b) Blue shirt with palm trees.
(c) Creme colored silk.
(d) Black shirt trimmed in red.
2. What name do the three men in Chapter Three call Dave?
3. What is is blaring from the maroon car that Dave flags down in Chapter Two?
(a) "All You Need is Love."
(b) "Midnight Mama."
(c) Tchaikovsky's "First Concerto."
(d) "New Orleans Ladies."
4. Who drops a tropical drink into Segura's lap?
(a) Didi Gee.
5. What are the pro-capital punishment people singing in Chapter One?
(a) "This Bud's for You."
(b) "Candle in the Wind."
(c) "In My Time of Dying."
(d) "Glow, Little Glow Worm."
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter One, it is said that the gambler's greatest desire would do what?
2. Dave learns that he has angered the Colombians by doing what?
3. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
4. Approximately how long does Johnny Messina have to live when Dave meets with him?
5. On what street does Dave park his car when they visit Wesley Potts?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)