|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what street does Dave park his car when they visit Wesley Potts?
2. What is myth number two?
(a) Warren Harding was part African American.
(b) There is a Nazi submarine off Grand Island.
(c) Johnny Cash did time in Folsom Prison.
(d) John Calvin was the inventor of Southern Myth.
3. What are the pro-capital punishment people singing in Chapter One?
(a) "Glow, Little Glow Worm."
(b) "Candle in the Wind."
(c) "In My Time of Dying."
(d) "This Bud's for You."
4. In Chapter One, it is said that the gambler's greatest desire would do what?
(a) Make us rich.
(b) Drive us insane.
(c) Make us want more.
(d) Stop us from gambling.
5. Whom does Dave question at headquarters about the dead girl?
(a) Captain Guidry.
(b) Sergeant Motley.
(c) Lieutenant Mack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name do the three men in Chapter Three call Dave?
2. According to Dave, where does Didi Gee have lunch every Tuesday?
3. Who is Jimmie?
4. In Chapter Three, what is Dave doing on his houseboat when the Treasury agent visits?
5. What does the store in which Dave buys a newspaper smell like?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)