|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Johnny describe as a "mummy wrapped in black rags"?
(a) Wesley Potts.
(b) Mama Giacanao.
(c) Jimmy Robicheaux.
(d) Didoni Giacano.
2. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
(a) That the police will be watching.
(b) That the IRS is checking his returns.
(c) That they are closing down his prostitution ring.
(d) That they are contacting the FBI.
3. Approximately how long does Johnny Messina have to live when Dave meets with him?
(a) One day.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Five hours.
(d) One hour.
4. What are the pro-capital punishment people singing in Chapter One?
(a) "Glow, Little Glow Worm."
(b) "Candle in the Wind."
(c) "In My Time of Dying."
(d) "This Bud's for You."
5. In what neighborhood does Annie live?
(a) Garden District.
(b) Audubon Park.
(c) French Quarter.
(d) West Bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. The three patrol cars that arrive at Annie's house come from what precinct?
2. According to Potts, Segura's men once worked in what Latin American country?
3. What kind of suits does Jimmie wear?
4. According to Dave, where does Didi Gee have lunch every Tuesday?
5. Whom does Dave question at headquarters about the dead girl?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)