|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose bald head is described as "a rock with weeds starting to grow on it"?
(a) Julio Segura's.
(b) Sergeant Motley's.
(c) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff's.
(d) Captain Guidry's.
2. What kind of shirt is Julio Segura wearing in Chapter Two?
(a) Black shirt trimmed in red.
(b) Creme colored silk.
(c) Yellow shirt with blue parrots.
(d) Blue shirt with palm trees.
3. Who or what are Papa Celestin and Sharky Bonnano that the author mentions in Chapter One?
(a) Pornographic theatres.
(d) Dixieland Bands.
4. What Treasury Agent visits Dave at his houseboat?
(a) Bill McMahon.
(b) Jefferson Davis.
(c) Philip Murphy.
(d) Sam Fitzpatrick.
5. What is myth number two?
(a) John Calvin was the inventor of Southern Myth.
(b) Johnny Cash did time in Folsom Prison.
(c) Warren Harding was part African American.
(d) There is a Nazi submarine off Grand Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. Over what lake in New Orleans do Dave and Cletus drive after leaving Segura's?
2. What does Annie Ballard do for a living?
3. Where did Dave grow up?
4. Who is referred to as a heavy-metal cat?
5. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)