|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
(a) That they are contacting the FBI.
(b) That they are closing down his prostitution ring.
(c) That the police will be watching.
(d) That the IRS is checking his returns.
2. What happened to the 17-year-old runaway in Dave's case file?
(a) He was bailed out by his father.
(b) He was hung by his cellmate.
(c) He was burned alive.
(d) He was ice-picked to death.
3. According to Dave, where does Didi Gee have lunch every Tuesday?
(a) Cafe Giovanni.
(c) El Gato Negro.
(d) Jimmy the Gent's.
4. Dave learns that he has angered the Colombians by doing what?
(a) Siding with the Mexican gang.
(b) Shooting a Colombian gang member.
(c) Finding an African-American girl in Bayou Lafourche.
(d) Arresting one of their contacts.
5. On what street is Jimmie's restaurant located?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Three, for whom are the three men looking?
2. According to Potts, Segura's men once worked in what Latin American country?
3. What newspaper does Dave buy in Chapter One?
4. What does the store in which Dave buys a newspaper smell like?
5. What Treasury Agent visits Dave at his houseboat?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)