|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dave, where does Didi Gee have lunch every Tuesday?
(b) Cafe Giovanni.
(c) Jimmy the Gent's.
(d) El Gato Negro.
2. Who is Lovelace Deshotels?
(a) The girl found in the bayou.
(b) A Cataouatche Parish deputy.
(c) A woman from Dave's childhood.
(d) The dead girl's mother.
3. What kind of beer is advertised on the restaurant on stilts where Dave and the woman stop in Chapter Two?
4. What Treasury Agent visits Dave at his houseboat?
(a) Bill McMahon.
(b) Sam Fitzpatrick.
(c) Jefferson Davis.
(d) Philip Murphy.
5. In Chapter Three, what is Dave doing on his houseboat when the Treasury agent visits?
(a) Talking on the telephone.
(b) Watching the sunset.
(c) Having a beer.
(d) Cleaning his guns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who or what are Papa Celestin and Sharky Bonnano that the author mentions in Chapter One?
2. Who says, "Most people just roll over when violence comes into their lives"?
3. Who is Jimmie?
4. Rumor has it that who owns an aquarium filled with piranha?
5. What name do the three men in Chapter Three call Dave?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)