|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Most people just roll over when violence comes into their lives"?
(c) Captain Guidry.
(d) Man in the raincoat.
2. What is is blaring from the maroon car that Dave flags down in Chapter Two?
(a) Tchaikovsky's "First Concerto."
(b) "New Orleans Ladies."
(c) "Midnight Mama."
(d) "All You Need is Love."
3. Why is Dave hesitant to pull over to the shoulder when a patrol car with its lights and siren on is behind him?
(a) Dave thinks they are after someone else.
(b) Dave has a bad feeling.
(c) The shoulder is littered with broken beer bottles.
(d) Dave does not think he should have to stop since he is a cop too.
4. Whom does Dave question at headquarters about the dead girl?
(b) Lieutenant Mack.
(c) Sergeant Motley.
(d) Captain Guidry.
5. What happened to the 17-year-old runaway in Dave's case file?
(a) He was hung by his cellmate.
(b) He was ice-picked to death.
(c) He was bailed out by his father.
(d) He was burned alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of work does Cletus do before partnering with Dave in homicide?
2. According to Potts, Segura's men once worked in what Latin American country?
3. What name do the three men in Chapter Three call Dave?
4. In Chapter Three, for whom are the three men looking?
5. Whose bald head is described as "a rock with weeds starting to grow on it"?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)