|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lovelace Deshotels?
(a) A woman from Dave's childhood.
(b) The girl found in the bayou.
(c) A Cataouatche Parish deputy.
(d) The dead girl's mother.
2. What is is blaring from the maroon car that Dave flags down in Chapter Two?
(a) "New Orleans Ladies."
(b) "All You Need is Love."
(c) "Midnight Mama."
(d) Tchaikovsky's "First Concerto."
3. How many Southern Myths does Dave come up with in Chapter Three?
4. Rumor has it that who owns an aquarium filled with piranha?
(a) Didi Gee.
(b) Jimmy, the Gent.
(c) Sharky Bonnano.
(d) Julio Segura.
5. To whom is Cletus' wife sending their money?
(a) Her mother.
(b) A Zen friend in California.
(c) Oral Roberts.
(d) A Buddhist priest in Colorado.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Three, for whom are the three men looking?
2. On what street is Jimmie's restaurant located?
3. What kind of shirt is Julio Segura wearing in Chapter Two?
4. What newspaper does Dave buy in Chapter One?
5. Who claims to have a son at West Point?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)