|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
(b) The younger deputy.
(c) The sheriff.
(d) The older deputy.
2. What happened to the 17-year-old runaway in Dave's case file?
(a) He was burned alive.
(b) He was hung by his cellmate.
(c) He was ice-picked to death.
(d) He was bailed out by his father.
3. What color are Annie's eyes?
4. What type of cigarette does the man in the raincoat smoke?
5. Whose bald head is described as "a rock with weeds starting to grow on it"?
(a) Sergeant Motley's.
(b) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff's.
(c) Julio Segura's.
(d) Captain Guidry's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Dave grow up?
2. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
3. Who says, "Most people just roll over when violence comes into their lives"?
4. Whom does Johnny describe as a "mummy wrapped in black rags"?
5. On what street is Jimmie's restaurant located?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)