|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the store in which Dave buys a newspaper smell like?
(a) Bananas, coffee, and cheese.
(b) Shrimp, oysters, and other fish.
(c) Wine, whiskey, and beer.
(d) Coconut, pineapple, and mango.
2. What kind of beer is advertised on the restaurant on stilts where Dave and the woman stop in Chapter Two?
3. Approximately how long does Johnny Messina have to live when Dave meets with him?
(a) Five hours.
(b) Three hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) One day.
4. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
(a) That the IRS is checking his returns.
(b) That the police will be watching.
(c) That they are contacting the FBI.
(d) That they are closing down his prostitution ring.
5. What type of work does Cletus do before partnering with Dave in homicide?
(c) Sex crimes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of suits does Jimmie wear?
2. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
3. Rumor has it that who owns an aquarium filled with piranha?
4. What is L.J. Potts doing outside of Johnny's cell?
5. Who is the man with the tattoo in Chapter Three?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)