|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
(a) That they are contacting the FBI.
(b) That the IRS is checking his returns.
(c) That they are closing down his prostitution ring.
(d) That the police will be watching.
2. Dave learns that he has angered the Colombians by doing what?
(a) Shooting a Colombian gang member.
(b) Finding an African-American girl in Bayou Lafourche.
(c) Arresting one of their contacts.
(d) Siding with the Mexican gang.
3. What kind of suits does Jimmie wear?
(c) Botany 500.
4. Who owns a winter home in Hallendale, Florida?
(a) Didi Gee.
5. Where did Dave grow up?
(b) Baton Rouge.
(c) New Iberia.
(d) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Dave question at headquarters about the dead girl?
2. What kind of beer is advertised on the restaurant on stilts where Dave and the woman stop in Chapter Two?
3. According to Potts, Segura's men once worked in what Latin American country?
4. Whom does Didi Gee describe as having "a memory like flypaper"?
5. Who says, "Most people just roll over when violence comes into their lives"?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)