|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The three patrol cars that arrive at Annie's house come from what precinct?
(a) Second District.
(b) Fifth District.
(c) First District.
(d) Third District.
2. Dave learns that he has angered the Colombians by doing what?
(a) Siding with the Mexican gang.
(b) Arresting one of their contacts.
(c) Shooting a Colombian gang member.
(d) Finding an African-American girl in Bayou Lafourche.
3. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
(a) The younger deputy.
(b) The sheriff.
(d) The older deputy.
4. What happened to the 17-year-old runaway in Dave's case file?
(a) He was ice-picked to death.
(b) He was bailed out by his father.
(c) He was burned alive.
(d) He was hung by his cellmate.
5. Over what lake in New Orleans do Dave and Cletus drive after leaving Segura's?
(a) Lake Pontchartrain.
(b) Black Lake.
(c) Lake Claiborne.
(d) Bayou D'Arbonne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says that Wesley Potts "fronts points for the greasers"?
2. What are the pro-capital punishment people singing in Chapter One?
3. Who is the man with the tattoo in Chapter Three?
4. On what street is Jimmie's restaurant located?
5. In Chapter One, it is said that the gambler's greatest desire would do what?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)