|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Dave question at headquarters about the dead girl?
(b) Sergeant Motley.
(c) Captain Guidry.
(d) Lieutenant Mack.
2. Dave learns that he has angered the Colombians by doing what?
(a) Shooting a Colombian gang member.
(b) Finding an African-American girl in Bayou Lafourche.
(c) Siding with the Mexican gang.
(d) Arresting one of their contacts.
3. Who claims to have a son at West Point?
(c) Sergeant Motley.
(d) Julio Segura.
4. The three patrol cars that arrive at Annie's house come from what precinct?
(a) Third District.
(b) Second District.
(c) First District.
(d) Fifth District.
5. Who says, "Most people just roll over when violence comes into their lives"?
(a) Captain Guidry.
(b) Man in the raincoat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Two, who says, "put his head in a toilet"?
2. What type of work does Cletus do before partnering with Dave in homicide?
3. What kind of shirt is Julio Segura wearing in Chapter Two?
4. Where did Dave grow up?
5. Who drops a tropical drink into Segura's lap?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)