|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the 17-year-old runaway in Dave's case file?
(a) He was hung by his cellmate.
(b) He was ice-picked to death.
(c) He was burned alive.
(d) He was bailed out by his father.
2. Approximately how long does Johnny Messina have to live when Dave meets with him?
(a) Three hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Five hours.
(d) One day.
3. Where did Dave grow up?
(b) Baton Rouge.
(c) New Iberia.
(d) New Orleans.
4. Whom does Dave question at headquarters about the dead girl?
(a) Sergeant Motley.
(b) Lieutenant Mack.
(d) Captain Guidry.
5. Who says that Wesley Potts "fronts points for the greasers"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lovelace Deshotels?
2. What color are Annie's eyes?
3. What Treasury Agent visits Dave at his houseboat?
4. Who owns a winter home in Hallendale, Florida?
5. According to Dave, where does Didi Gee have lunch every Tuesday?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)