|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is referred to as a heavy-metal cat?
(a) Julio Segura.
(b) Dave Robicheaux.
(c) Didi Gee.
(d) Bobby Jo.
2. In what neighborhood does Annie live?
(a) West Bank.
(b) Garden District.
(c) French Quarter.
(d) Audubon Park.
3. What name do the three men in Chapter Three call Dave?
4. In Chapter Three, what is Dave doing on his houseboat when the Treasury agent visits?
(a) Talking on the telephone.
(b) Watching the sunset.
(c) Having a beer.
(d) Cleaning his guns.
5. On what street does Dave park his car when they visit Wesley Potts?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dave hesitant to pull over to the shoulder when a patrol car with its lights and siren on is behind him?
2. Whose bald head is described as "a rock with weeds starting to grow on it"?
3. Who says that Wesley Potts "fronts points for the greasers"?
4. What is L.J. Potts doing outside of Johnny's cell?
5. On what street is Jimmie's restaurant located?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)