|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over what lake in New Orleans do Dave and Cletus drive after leaving Segura's?
(a) Bayou D'Arbonne.
(b) Lake Claiborne.
(c) Black Lake.
(d) Lake Pontchartrain.
2. On what street is Jimmie's restaurant located?
3. Who is the man with the tattoo in Chapter Three?
(a) Bobby Joe.
4. In Chapter Two, who says, "put his head in a toilet"?
(a) Sergeant Motley.
(c) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff.
(d) Captain Guidry.
5. Who is Lovelace Deshotels?
(a) A woman from Dave's childhood.
(b) The dead girl's mother.
(c) A Cataouatche Parish deputy.
(d) The girl found in the bayou.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is myth number two?
2. Who is referred to as a heavy-metal cat?
3. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
4. What newspaper does Dave buy in Chapter One?
5. What is is blaring from the maroon car that Dave flags down in Chapter Two?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)