|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what street is Jimmie's restaurant located?
2. The three patrol cars that arrive at Annie's house come from what precinct?
(a) First District.
(b) Third District.
(c) Fifth District.
(d) Second District.
3. In Chapter Two, who says, "put his head in a toilet"?
(b) Sergeant Motley.
(c) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff.
(d) Captain Guidry.
4. In Chapter One, it is said that the gambler's greatest desire would do what?
(a) Drive us insane.
(b) Make us rich.
(c) Stop us from gambling.
(d) Make us want more.
5. Rumor has it that who owns an aquarium filled with piranha?
(a) Julio Segura.
(b) Sharky Bonnano.
(c) Jimmy, the Gent.
(d) Didi Gee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims to have a son at West Point?
2. What is myth number two?
3. In Chapter Three, what is Dave doing on his houseboat when the Treasury agent visits?
4. Who says, "Julio Segura is real garbage"?
5. What kind of suits does Jimmie wear?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)