|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of work does Cletus do before partnering with Dave in homicide?
(b) Sex crimes.
2. Dave learns that he has angered the Colombians by doing what?
(a) Siding with the Mexican gang.
(b) Finding an African-American girl in Bayou Lafourche.
(c) Arresting one of their contacts.
(d) Shooting a Colombian gang member.
3. What does Annie Ballard do for a living?
(a) She is a social worker.
(b) She is a secretary.
(c) She is a cello player.
(d) She is a lawyer.
4. Rumor has it that who owns an aquarium filled with piranha?
(a) Julio Segura.
(b) Sharky Bonnano.
(c) Didi Gee.
(d) Jimmy, the Gent.
5. Whom does Johnny describe as a "mummy wrapped in black rags"?
(a) Jimmy Robicheaux.
(b) Mama Giacanao.
(c) Didoni Giacano.
(d) Wesley Potts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns a winter home in Hallendale, Florida?
2. Who is referred to as a heavy-metal cat?
3. According to Dave, where does Didi Gee have lunch every Tuesday?
4. What name do the three men in Chapter Three call Dave?
5. Who is Jimmie?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)