|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Cletus' wife sending their money?
(a) Her mother.
(b) A Zen friend in California.
(c) Oral Roberts.
(d) A Buddhist priest in Colorado.
2. What happened to the 17-year-old runaway in Dave's case file?
(a) He was hung by his cellmate.
(b) He was burned alive.
(c) He was bailed out by his father.
(d) He was ice-picked to death.
3. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
(a) He tosses the guns in their car.
(b) He throws the guns into the woods.
(c) He keeps the guns.
(d) He throws the guns into the lake.
4. What does Annie Ballard do for a living?
(a) She is a lawyer.
(b) She is a cello player.
(c) She is a secretary.
(d) She is a social worker.
5. In what neighborhood does Annie live?
(a) French Quarter.
(b) Garden District.
(c) Audubon Park.
(d) West Bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dave hesitant to pull over to the shoulder when a patrol car with its lights and siren on is behind him?
2. Who claims to have a son at West Point?
3. Dave learns that he has angered the Colombians by doing what?
4. Who drops a tropical drink into Segura's lap?
5. Whom does Dave question at headquarters about the dead girl?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)