|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the pro-capital punishment people singing in Chapter One?
(a) "In My Time of Dying."
(b) "Glow, Little Glow Worm."
(c) "Candle in the Wind."
(d) "This Bud's for You."
2. Who says that Wesley Potts "fronts points for the greasers"?
3. Who claims to have a son at West Point?
(a) Julio Segura.
(c) Sergeant Motley.
4. Whom does Dave question at headquarters about the dead girl?
(a) Sergeant Motley.
(c) Captain Guidry.
(d) Lieutenant Mack.
5. In Chapter One, it is said that the gambler's greatest desire would do what?
(a) Make us rich.
(b) Drive us insane.
(c) Stop us from gambling.
(d) Make us want more.
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately how long does Johnny Messina have to live when Dave meets with him?
2. What type of work does Cletus do before partnering with Dave in homicide?
3. Who drops a tropical drink into Segura's lap?
4. What kind of shirt is Julio Segura wearing in Chapter Two?
5. What does the store in which Dave buys a newspaper smell like?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)