|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Approximately how long does Johnny Messina have to live when Dave meets with him?
(a) One day.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Five hours.
(d) One hour.
2. In Chapter Two, who says, "put his head in a toilet"?
(a) Captain Guidry.
(c) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff.
(d) Sergeant Motley.
3. What does Annie Ballard do for a living?
(a) She is a social worker.
(b) She is a secretary.
(c) She is a cello player.
(d) She is a lawyer.
4. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
(a) The older deputy.
(b) The sheriff.
(d) The younger deputy.
5. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
(a) That the IRS is checking his returns.
(b) That they are closing down his prostitution ring.
(c) That they are contacting the FBI.
(d) That the police will be watching.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is is blaring from the maroon car that Dave flags down in Chapter Two?
2. What type of work does Cletus do before partnering with Dave in homicide?
3. What are the pro-capital punishment people singing in Chapter One?
4. On what street does Dave park his car when they visit Wesley Potts?
5. Whom does Dave question at headquarters about the dead girl?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)