|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that Wesley Potts "fronts points for the greasers"?
2. To whom is Cletus' wife sending their money?
(a) A Zen friend in California.
(b) A Buddhist priest in Colorado.
(c) Oral Roberts.
(d) Her mother.
3. Who or what are Papa Celestin and Sharky Bonnano that the author mentions in Chapter One?
(a) Pornographic theatres.
(c) Dixieland Bands.
4. Who claims to have a son at West Point?
(a) Sergeant Motley.
(b) Julio Segura.
5. What kind of beer is advertised on the restaurant on stilts where Dave and the woman stop in Chapter Two?
Short Answer Questions
1. Rumor has it that who owns an aquarium filled with piranha?
2. What is is blaring from the maroon car that Dave flags down in Chapter Two?
3. What type of work does Cletus do before partnering with Dave in homicide?
4. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
5. Over what lake in New Orleans do Dave and Cletus drive after leaving Segura's?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)