|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Two, who says, "put his head in a toilet"?
(a) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff.
(b) Sergeant Motley.
(d) Captain Guidry.
2. To whom is Cletus' wife sending their money?
(a) Oral Roberts.
(b) Her mother.
(c) A Zen friend in California.
(d) A Buddhist priest in Colorado.
3. Why is Dave hesitant to pull over to the shoulder when a patrol car with its lights and siren on is behind him?
(a) The shoulder is littered with broken beer bottles.
(b) Dave has a bad feeling.
(c) Dave does not think he should have to stop since he is a cop too.
(d) Dave thinks they are after someone else.
4. Whose bald head is described as "a rock with weeds starting to grow on it"?
(a) Julio Segura's.
(b) Captain Guidry's.
(c) Sergeant Motley's.
(d) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff's.
5. Who is Lovelace Deshotels?
(a) The girl found in the bayou.
(b) A Cataouatche Parish deputy.
(c) The dead girl's mother.
(d) A woman from Dave's childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does the Cataouatche Parish sheriff drive?
2. Who is referred to as a heavy-metal cat?
3. Where did Dave grow up?
4. What is L.J. Potts doing outside of Johnny's cell?
5. What type of work does Cletus do before partnering with Dave in homicide?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)