|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Dave question at headquarters about the dead girl?
(b) Captain Guidry.
(c) Lieutenant Mack.
(d) Sergeant Motley.
2. According to Dave, where does Didi Gee have lunch every Tuesday?
(a) Jimmy the Gent's.
(b) El Gato Negro.
(c) Cafe Giovanni.
3. What does Annie Ballard do for a living?
(a) She is a cello player.
(b) She is a social worker.
(c) She is a secretary.
(d) She is a lawyer.
4. Rumor has it that who owns an aquarium filled with piranha?
(a) Didi Gee.
(b) Julio Segura.
(c) Jimmy, the Gent.
(d) Sharky Bonnano.
5. Who drops a tropical drink into Segura's lap?
(b) Didi Gee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
2. What type of work does Cletus do before partnering with Dave in homicide?
3. Who says that Wesley Potts "fronts points for the greasers"?
4. Over what lake in New Orleans do Dave and Cletus drive after leaving Segura's?
5. What newspaper does Dave buy in Chapter One?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)