|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over what lake in New Orleans do Dave and Cletus drive after leaving Segura's?
(a) Lake Pontchartrain.
(b) Bayou D'Arbonne.
(c) Black Lake.
(d) Lake Claiborne.
2. In what neighborhood does Annie live?
(a) Garden District.
(b) French Quarter.
(c) West Bank.
(d) Audubon Park.
3. Who says that Wesley Potts "fronts points for the greasers"?
4. Rumor has it that who owns an aquarium filled with piranha?
(a) Julio Segura.
(b) Jimmy, the Gent.
(c) Didi Gee.
(d) Sharky Bonnano.
5. Whom does Dave question at headquarters about the dead girl?
(a) Captain Guidry.
(b) Sergeant Motley.
(c) Lieutenant Mack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose bald head is described as "a rock with weeds starting to grow on it"?
2. What kind of car does the Cataouatche Parish sheriff drive?
3. Who or what are Papa Celestin and Sharky Bonnano that the author mentions in Chapter One?
4. What newspaper does Dave buy in Chapter One?
5. Approximately how long does Johnny Messina have to live when Dave meets with him?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)