|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drops a tropical drink into Segura's lap?
(c) Didi Gee.
2. What is is blaring from the maroon car that Dave flags down in Chapter Two?
(a) Tchaikovsky's "First Concerto."
(b) "Midnight Mama."
(c) "All You Need is Love."
(d) "New Orleans Ladies."
3. What kind of shirt is Julio Segura wearing in Chapter Two?
(a) Blue shirt with palm trees.
(b) Creme colored silk.
(c) Black shirt trimmed in red.
(d) Yellow shirt with blue parrots.
4. In Chapter Two, who says, "put his head in a toilet"?
(a) Captain Guidry.
(b) Sergeant Motley.
(d) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff.
5. In Chapter One, it is said that the gambler's greatest desire would do what?
(a) Drive us insane.
(b) Stop us from gambling.
(c) Make us rich.
(d) Make us want more.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
2. What type of work does Cletus do before partnering with Dave in homicide?
3. To whom is Cletus' wife sending their money?
4. Where did Dave grow up?
5. On what street does Dave park his car when they visit Wesley Potts?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)