|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie Ballard do for a living?
(a) She is a cello player.
(b) She is a secretary.
(c) She is a social worker.
(d) She is a lawyer.
2. In what neighborhood does Annie live?
(a) West Bank.
(b) French Quarter.
(c) Garden District.
(d) Audubon Park.
3. What are the pro-capital punishment people singing in Chapter One?
(a) "Glow, Little Glow Worm."
(b) "This Bud's for You."
(c) "In My Time of Dying."
(d) "Candle in the Wind."
4. Who is referred to as a heavy-metal cat?
(a) Didi Gee.
(b) Bobby Jo.
(c) Julio Segura.
(d) Dave Robicheaux.
5. Who is Lovelace Deshotels?
(a) The dead girl's mother.
(b) A Cataouatche Parish deputy.
(c) A woman from Dave's childhood.
(d) The girl found in the bayou.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Potts, Segura's men once worked in what Latin American country?
2. What happened to the 17-year-old runaway in Dave's case file?
3. On what street does Dave park his car when they visit Wesley Potts?
4. Approximately how long does Johnny Messina have to live when Dave meets with him?
5. What does the store in which Dave buys a newspaper smell like?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)