|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that Wesley Potts "fronts points for the greasers"?
2. Why is Dave hesitant to pull over to the shoulder when a patrol car with its lights and siren on is behind him?
(a) Dave thinks they are after someone else.
(b) Dave does not think he should have to stop since he is a cop too.
(c) Dave has a bad feeling.
(d) The shoulder is littered with broken beer bottles.
3. Whom does Dave question at headquarters about the dead girl?
(b) Captain Guidry.
(c) Sergeant Motley.
(d) Lieutenant Mack.
4. What happened to the 17-year-old runaway in Dave's case file?
(a) He was burned alive.
(b) He was hung by his cellmate.
(c) He was bailed out by his father.
(d) He was ice-picked to death.
5. In what neighborhood does Annie live?
(a) West Bank.
(b) Garden District.
(c) Audubon Park.
(d) French Quarter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
2. Who is referred to as a heavy-metal cat?
3. What kind of beer is advertised on the restaurant on stilts where Dave and the woman stop in Chapter Two?
4. What is is blaring from the maroon car that Dave flags down in Chapter Two?
5. Who claims to have a son at West Point?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)