|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Potts, Segura's men once worked in what Latin American country?
2. Over what lake in New Orleans do Dave and Cletus drive after leaving Segura's?
(a) Bayou D'Arbonne.
(b) Lake Pontchartrain.
(c) Lake Claiborne.
(d) Black Lake.
3. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
(a) That the IRS is checking his returns.
(b) That they are closing down his prostitution ring.
(c) That they are contacting the FBI.
(d) That the police will be watching.
4. What newspaper does Dave buy in Chapter One?
(a) "Morning News."
(d) "Times Herald."
5. Who says that Wesley Potts "fronts points for the greasers"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dave hesitant to pull over to the shoulder when a patrol car with its lights and siren on is behind him?
2. What happened to the 17-year-old runaway in Dave's case file?
3. What kind of shirt is Julio Segura wearing in Chapter Two?
4. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
5. On what street does Dave park his car when they visit Wesley Potts?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)