|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Two, who says, "put his head in a toilet"?
(a) Captain Guidry.
(c) Sergeant Motley.
(d) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff.
2. What is L.J. Potts doing outside of Johnny's cell?
3. What type of work does Cletus do before partnering with Dave in homicide?
(a) Sex crimes.
4. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
(a) That they are contacting the FBI.
(b) That the police will be watching.
(c) That they are closing down his prostitution ring.
(d) That the IRS is checking his returns.
5. Who or what are Papa Celestin and Sharky Bonnano that the author mentions in Chapter One?
(a) Dixieland Bands.
(b) Pornographic theatres.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Potts, Segura's men once worked in what Latin American country?
2. Approximately how long does Johnny Messina have to live when Dave meets with him?
3. What are the pro-capital punishment people singing in Chapter One?
4. Whom does Johnny describe as a "mummy wrapped in black rags"?
5. According to Dave, where does Didi Gee have lunch every Tuesday?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)