|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Approximately how long does Johnny Messina have to live when Dave meets with him?
(a) Five hours.
(b) One day.
(c) Three hours.
(d) One hour.
2. Who claims to have a son at West Point?
(a) Julio Segura.
(d) Sergeant Motley.
3. What happened to the 17-year-old runaway in Dave's case file?
(a) He was ice-picked to death.
(b) He was bailed out by his father.
(c) He was burned alive.
(d) He was hung by his cellmate.
4. What are the pro-capital punishment people singing in Chapter One?
(a) "Glow, Little Glow Worm."
(b) "Candle in the Wind."
(c) "In My Time of Dying."
(d) "This Bud's for You."
5. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
(a) That they are closing down his prostitution ring.
(b) That the IRS is checking his returns.
(c) That they are contacting the FBI.
(d) That the police will be watching.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dave hesitant to pull over to the shoulder when a patrol car with its lights and siren on is behind him?
2. What kind of shirt is Julio Segura wearing in Chapter Two?
3. What is is blaring from the maroon car that Dave flags down in Chapter Two?
4. Whom does Dave question at headquarters about the dead girl?
5. Where did Dave grow up?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)