|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that Wesley Potts "fronts points for the greasers"?
2. In what neighborhood does Annie live?
(a) French Quarter.
(b) Audubon Park.
(c) Garden District.
(d) West Bank.
3. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
(a) He throws the guns into the lake.
(b) He tosses the guns in their car.
(c) He keeps the guns.
(d) He throws the guns into the woods.
4. What is is blaring from the maroon car that Dave flags down in Chapter Two?
(a) Tchaikovsky's "First Concerto."
(b) "Midnight Mama."
(c) "All You Need is Love."
(d) "New Orleans Ladies."
5. Over what lake in New Orleans do Dave and Cletus drive after leaving Segura's?
(a) Lake Claiborne.
(b) Bayou D'Arbonne.
(c) Black Lake.
(d) Lake Pontchartrain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the pro-capital punishment people singing in Chapter One?
2. What kind of beer is advertised on the restaurant on stilts where Dave and the woman stop in Chapter Two?
3. What is L.J. Potts doing outside of Johnny's cell?
4. What does the store in which Dave buys a newspaper smell like?
5. Whose bald head is described as "a rock with weeds starting to grow on it"?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)