|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what are Papa Celestin and Sharky Bonnano that the author mentions in Chapter One?
(a) Pornographic theatres.
(d) Dixieland Bands.
2. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
(a) He throws the guns into the woods.
(b) He keeps the guns.
(c) He throws the guns into the lake.
(d) He tosses the guns in their car.
3. What does the store in which Dave buys a newspaper smell like?
(a) Bananas, coffee, and cheese.
(b) Coconut, pineapple, and mango.
(c) Shrimp, oysters, and other fish.
(d) Wine, whiskey, and beer.
4. Who is referred to as a heavy-metal cat?
(a) Didi Gee.
(b) Dave Robicheaux.
(c) Julio Segura.
(d) Bobby Jo.
5. According to Dave, where does Didi Gee have lunch every Tuesday?
(a) Cafe Giovanni.
(b) Jimmy the Gent's.
(d) El Gato Negro.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is L.J. Potts doing outside of Johnny's cell?
2. To whom is Cletus' wife sending their money?
3. In Chapter Two, who says, "put his head in a toilet"?
4. Where did Dave grow up?
5. What newspaper does Dave buy in Chapter One?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)