|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
(a) He tosses the guns in their car.
(b) He throws the guns into the woods.
(c) He keeps the guns.
(d) He throws the guns into the lake.
2. Whose bald head is described as "a rock with weeds starting to grow on it"?
(a) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff's.
(b) Captain Guidry's.
(c) Sergeant Motley's.
(d) Julio Segura's.
3. Dave learns that he has angered the Colombians by doing what?
(a) Finding an African-American girl in Bayou Lafourche.
(b) Shooting a Colombian gang member.
(c) Siding with the Mexican gang.
(d) Arresting one of their contacts.
4. In Chapter Two, who says, "put his head in a toilet"?
(a) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff.
(b) Captain Guidry.
(c) Sergeant Motley.
5. Rumor has it that who owns an aquarium filled with piranha?
(a) Sharky Bonnano.
(b) Didi Gee.
(c) Jimmy, the Gent.
(d) Julio Segura.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
2. In Chapter One, it is said that the gambler's greatest desire would do what?
3. What is L.J. Potts doing outside of Johnny's cell?
4. What does the store in which Dave buys a newspaper smell like?
5. Approximately how long does Johnny Messina have to live when Dave meets with him?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)