|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of beer is advertised on the restaurant on stilts where Dave and the woman stop in Chapter Two?
2. Who is referred to as a heavy-metal cat?
(a) Bobby Jo.
(b) Didi Gee.
(c) Julio Segura.
(d) Dave Robicheaux.
3. What is L.J. Potts doing outside of Johnny's cell?
4. Rumor has it that who owns an aquarium filled with piranha?
(a) Didi Gee.
(b) Jimmy, the Gent.
(c) Sharky Bonnano.
(d) Julio Segura.
5. According to Potts, Segura's men once worked in what Latin American country?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
2. What does the store in which Dave buys a newspaper smell like?
3. Who or what are Papa Celestin and Sharky Bonnano that the author mentions in Chapter One?
4. What type of work does Cletus do before partnering with Dave in homicide?
5. In Chapter Two, who says, "put his head in a toilet"?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)