|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Potts, Segura's men once worked in what Latin American country?
2. Rumor has it that who owns an aquarium filled with piranha?
(a) Jimmy, the Gent.
(b) Julio Segura.
(c) Didi Gee.
(d) Sharky Bonnano.
3. To whom is Cletus' wife sending their money?
(a) Her mother.
(b) A Zen friend in California.
(c) Oral Roberts.
(d) A Buddhist priest in Colorado.
4. What kind of shirt is Julio Segura wearing in Chapter Two?
(a) Creme colored silk.
(b) Black shirt trimmed in red.
(c) Yellow shirt with blue parrots.
(d) Blue shirt with palm trees.
5. Whose bald head is described as "a rock with weeds starting to grow on it"?
(a) Julio Segura's.
(b) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff's.
(c) Captain Guidry's.
(d) Sergeant Motley's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of work does Cletus do before partnering with Dave in homicide?
2. What does the store in which Dave buys a newspaper smell like?
3. Approximately how long does Johnny Messina have to live when Dave meets with him?
4. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
5. On what street does Dave park his car when they visit Wesley Potts?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)