|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over what lake in New Orleans do Dave and Cletus drive after leaving Segura's?
(a) Black Lake.
(b) Bayou D'Arbonne.
(c) Lake Pontchartrain.
(d) Lake Claiborne.
2. Who drops a tropical drink into Segura's lap?
(a) Didi Gee.
3. Rumor has it that who owns an aquarium filled with piranha?
(a) Sharky Bonnano.
(b) Julio Segura.
(c) Jimmy, the Gent.
(d) Didi Gee.
4. Whom does Johnny describe as a "mummy wrapped in black rags"?
(a) Wesley Potts.
(b) Mama Giacanao.
(c) Didoni Giacano.
(d) Jimmy Robicheaux.
5. What is L.J. Potts doing outside of Johnny's cell?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is is blaring from the maroon car that Dave flags down in Chapter Two?
2. What happened to the 17-year-old runaway in Dave's case file?
3. To whom is Cletus' wife sending their money?
4. According to Potts, Segura's men once worked in what Latin American country?
5. Who says that Wesley Potts "fronts points for the greasers"?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)