|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
(a) He throws the guns into the lake.
(b) He keeps the guns.
(c) He tosses the guns in their car.
(d) He throws the guns into the woods.
2. Where did Dave grow up?
(a) New Iberia.
(c) New Orleans.
(d) Baton Rouge.
3. Over what lake in New Orleans do Dave and Cletus drive after leaving Segura's?
(a) Black Lake.
(b) Lake Pontchartrain.
(c) Bayou D'Arbonne.
(d) Lake Claiborne.
4. What type of work does Cletus do before partnering with Dave in homicide?
(a) Sex crimes.
5. Who is Lovelace Deshotels?
(a) A woman from Dave's childhood.
(b) The girl found in the bayou.
(c) A Cataouatche Parish deputy.
(d) The dead girl's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the 17-year-old runaway in Dave's case file?
2. According to Potts, Segura's men once worked in what Latin American country?
3. What kind of shirt is Julio Segura wearing in Chapter Two?
4. What is is blaring from the maroon car that Dave flags down in Chapter Two?
5. Who is referred to as a heavy-metal cat?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)