|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is is blaring from the maroon car that Dave flags down in Chapter Two?
(a) "All You Need is Love."
(b) "New Orleans Ladies."
(c) "Midnight Mama."
(d) Tchaikovsky's "First Concerto."
2. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
(a) The younger deputy.
(c) The sheriff.
(d) The older deputy.
3. In what type of car does Andres arrive at Dave's houseboat?
4. Who is the manager of the dance club where Dave goes in Chapter Five?
(b) Mr. Rizzo.
(c) Didi Gee.
(d) Sal Gallo.
5. By what alias has Philip Murphy been going for his drug deals?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Julio Segura is real garbage"?
2. Whom does Didi Gee describe as having "a memory like flypaper"?
3. What type of work does Cletus do before partnering with Dave in homicide?
4. Who bails Dave out of jail?
5. How many men jump Dave on his houseboat in Chapter Five?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)