Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rumor has it that who owns an aquarium filled with piranha?
(a) Julio Segura.
(b) Jimmy, the Gent.
(c) Sharky Bonnano.
(d) Didi Gee.
2. According to Potts, Segura's men once worked in what Latin American country?
3. Where does Dave find Bobby Joe Starkweather in Chapter Seven?
(a) In Pott's adult theatre.
(b) In a warehouse.
(c) On his houseboat.
(d) In a pig pen.
4. In Chapter Three, what is Dave doing on his houseboat when the Treasury agent visits?
(a) Having a beer.
(b) Cleaning his guns.
(c) Watching the sunset.
(d) Talking on the telephone.
5. Dave talks to the General about IPs. What does IP stand for as it is used in "The Neon Rain"?
(a) Innocent people.
(b) Interesting persons.
(c) Invasion of privacy.
(d) Internet protocol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man with the tattoo in Chapter Three?
2. What does Annie Ballard do for a living?
3. What happened to the 17-year-old runaway in Dave's case file?
4. What drug do Murphy's men use to knock Dave out?
5. What charges are on the complaint that Dave files against the Nicaraguan?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)