Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dave learns that he has angered the Colombians by doing what?
(a) Finding an African-American girl in Bayou Lafourche.
(b) Shooting a Colombian gang member.
(c) Arresting one of their contacts.
(d) Siding with the Mexican gang.
2. What newspaper does Dave buy in Chapter One?
(c) "Times Herald."
(d) "Morning News."
3. Who says, "Teaching you what a real bad day can be"?
(c) Segura's bodyguard.
4. What does Annie Ballard do for a living?
(a) She is a lawyer.
(b) She is a social worker.
(c) She is a secretary.
(d) She is a cello player.
5. Where does Dave go to hear Annie's string quarter play?
(a) Xavier campus.
(b) Tulane campus.
(c) Jackson Square.
(d) Roussel Performance Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Dave question at headquarters about the dead girl?
2. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
3. Who says that Wesley Potts "fronts points for the greasers"?
4. What is myth number two?
5. In Chapter Seven, whom does Dave call to harass from the bar?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)