Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that Wesley Potts "fronts points for the greasers"?
2. In what neighborhood does Annie live?
(a) Audubon Park.
(b) West Bank.
(c) Garden District.
(d) French Quarter.
3. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
(a) He tosses the guns in their car.
(b) He throws the guns into the lake.
(c) He keeps the guns.
(d) He throws the guns into the woods.
4. What newspaper does Dave buy in Chapter One?
(b) "Morning News."
(c) "Times Herald."
5. Who claims to have a son at West Point?
(b) Sergeant Motley.
(c) Julio Segura.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is referred to as a heavy-metal cat?
2. According to Dave, where does Didi Gee have lunch every Tuesday?
3. Approximately how long does Johnny Messina have to live when Dave meets with him?
4. Where did Dave grow up?
5. In Chapter Two, who says, "put his head in a toilet"?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)