|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what type of car does Andres arrive at Dave's houseboat?
2. How old was Annie when she was pregnant?
3. Who is referred to as a heavy-metal cat?
(a) Julio Segura.
(b) Dave Robicheaux.
(c) Didi Gee.
(d) Bobby Jo.
4. From what era are the homes in the Garden District described in Chapter Eight?
5. What information does Dave trick from Fitzpatrick's supervisor about Abshire.
(a) That he is a two-star general.
(b) That he is the one who killed Bobby Joe.
(c) That he is a gun runner.
(d) That he works with Segura.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dave, who has "a real dose of the yellow-dog blues"?
2. In Chapter Three, what is Dave doing on his houseboat when the Treasury agent visits?
3. According to Dave, possession is how many years in Louisiana?
4. What was Andres forced to drink in Nicaragua?
5. What newspaper does Dave buy in Chapter One?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)