|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dave hesitant to pull over to the shoulder when a patrol car with its lights and siren on is behind him?
(a) Dave does not think he should have to stop since he is a cop too.
(b) The shoulder is littered with broken beer bottles.
(c) Dave has a bad feeling.
(d) Dave thinks they are after someone else.
2. In Chapter Four, the Latin American restaurant to which Fitzpatrick takes Dave is located where?
(a) King St.
(b) Dauphin Ave.
(c) Bourbon St.
(d) Louisiana Ave.
3. Whom does Dave punch in the mouth?
(b) Sergeant Motley.
4. Who's father was a milkman in the Garden District?
(a) Didi Gee.
5. How old was Annie when she was pregnant?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Dave learn to box?
2. Who says, "We use them. They use us. It keeps everyone in business"?
3. What is is blaring from the maroon car that Dave flags down in Chapter Two?
4. Who approaches Dave in Jackson Square about meeting with Didi Gee?
5. How long has Captain Guidry worked as a cop?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)