|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what area of New Orleans does General Abshire live?
(a) The Garden District.
(b) Audubon Park.
(c) New Iberia.
(d) French Quarter.
2. How does Dave survive Fitzpatrick's fate?
(a) His Cajun blood.
(b) He is in the driver's seat.
(c) He is conscious.
(d) He is thrown from the car.
3. In Chapter One, it is said that the gambler's greatest desire would do what?
(a) Make us rich.
(b) Stop us from gambling.
(c) Make us want more.
(d) Drive us insane.
4. Who claims to have a son at West Point?
(a) Julio Segura.
(b) Sergeant Motley.
5. What kind of shirt is Julio Segura wearing in Chapter Two?
(a) Creme colored silk.
(b) Black shirt trimmed in red.
(c) Yellow shirt with blue parrots.
(d) Blue shirt with palm trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Eight, the two boys from Dave's platoon who died were from where?
2. With whom is Dave drinking at the beginning of Chapter Seven?
3. When Dave tails Cletus, where does he see Cletus go both at the beginning and end of his shift?
4. Who says, "Loving a girl should include making her miserable"?
5. Who is referred to as a heavy-metal cat?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)