|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Four, the Latin American restaurant to which Fitzpatrick takes Dave is located where?
(a) Bourbon St.
(b) King St.
(c) Dauphin Ave.
(d) Louisiana Ave.
2. Who's father was a milkman in the Garden District?
(c) Didi Gee.
3. With what is Dave charged?
(a) Assault and battery.
(b) Breaking and entering.
(c) Public drunkenness.
(d) Carrying a concealed firearm.
4. Who places Dave in a holding cell?
(b) Captain Guidry.
(d) Sergeant Motley.
5. When Dave leaves Annie on his houseboat in Chapter Six, where does he go and what does he do?
(a) Dave visits Captain Guidry for advice.
(b) Dave goes to a bar near an amusement park to get drunk.
(c) Dave visits Cletus and ask him for help in getting Murphy.
(d) Dave goes to the morgue for information about Fitzpatrick.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what era are the homes in the Garden District described in Chapter Eight?
2. What information does Dave trick from Fitzpatrick's supervisor about Abshire.
3. Dave learns that he has angered the Colombians by doing what?
4. What name do the three men in Chapter Three call Dave?
5. Who owns a winter home in Hallendale, Florida?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)