|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Didi Gee talks about moving?
(d) San Antonio.
2. Who bails Dave out of jail?
(d) Captain Guidry.
3. Who says, "Julio Segura is real garbage"?
(a) Sam Fitzpatrick.
(b) Didi Gee.
4. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
(a) The older deputy.
(b) The younger deputy.
(c) The sheriff.
5. Who translates for Dave when Didi Gee sends over the Nicaraguan with information in Chapter Nine?
(a) His bartender.
(b) Captain Guidry.
(d) Cuban horse trainer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who recorded the song to which Dave listens with the lyrics: "Dig my grave with a silver spade. And see that my grave is kept clean. Oh dear Lord, lower me down on golden chain"?
2. Who says, "Loving a girl should include making her miserable"?
3. Whom does Didi Gee describe as having "a memory like flypaper"?
4. Where is Dave's morning AA meeting located in Chapter Ten?
5. What does Dave have sent to Annie at lunch in Chapter Ten?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)