|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
(a) The sheriff.
(b) The older deputy.
(c) The younger deputy.
2. Fitzpatrick is in charge of monitoring what?
(a) Elected officials.
(c) Drugs and alcohol.
(d) Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.
3. What is myth number two?
(a) Johnny Cash did time in Folsom Prison.
(b) Warren Harding was part African American.
(c) John Calvin was the inventor of Southern Myth.
(d) There is a Nazi submarine off Grand Island.
4. What does Dave have sent to Annie at lunch in Chapter Ten?
(a) Daisies and a melon.
(b) Roses and pralines.
(c) Tulips and a grape drink.
(d) A drink.
5. Who is the manager of the dance club where Dave goes in Chapter Five?
(a) Mr. Rizzo.
(c) Didi Gee.
(d) Sal Gallo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns a winter home in Hallendale, Florida?
2. Whom does Dave question at headquarters about the dead girl?
3. When Dave tails Cletus, where does he see Cletus go both at the beginning and end of his shift?
4. Who translates for Dave when Didi Gee sends over the Nicaraguan with information in Chapter Nine?
5. Who says, "Teaching you what a real bad day can be"?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)