|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Chapter Eight ends, what color are the palm trees against the sky?
2. What happened to the 17-year-old runaway in Dave's case file?
(a) He was hung by his cellmate.
(b) He was ice-picked to death.
(c) He was bailed out by his father.
(d) He was burned alive.
3. Where did Dave grow up?
(b) New Iberia.
(c) New Orleans.
(d) Baton Rouge.
4. Whom does Didi Gee describe as having "a memory like flypaper"?
(d) His mother.
5. In Chapter Three, for whom are the three men looking?
(b) Bobby Joe.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Potts, Segura's men once worked in what Latin American country?
2. Who tells Dave that he could have bonded him out in fifteen minutes?
3. Where does Cletus talk about going for his upcoming vacation?
4. What is L.J. Potts doing outside of Johnny's cell?
5. Dave talks to the General about IPs. What does IP stand for as it is used in "The Neon Rain"?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)