|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Dave trick from Fitzpatrick's supervisor about Abshire.
(a) That he is a gun runner.
(b) That he works with Segura.
(c) That he is the one who killed Bobby Joe.
(d) That he is a two-star general.
2. Where does Dave find Bobby Joe Starkweather in Chapter Seven?
(a) On his houseboat.
(b) In Pott's adult theatre.
(c) In a pig pen.
(d) In a warehouse.
3. What kind of beer is advertised on the restaurant on stilts where Dave and the woman stop in Chapter Two?
4. Who tells Dave that he could have bonded him out in fifteen minutes?
(c) Didi Gee.
(d) The General.
5. Who says, "We use them. They use us. It keeps everyone in business"?
(b) Didi Gee.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Three, what is Dave doing on his houseboat when the Treasury agent visits?
2. On what street does Dave park his car when they visit Wesley Potts?
3. What is Dave's punishment after he is accused of getting drunk and killing Fitzpatrick in the car accident?
4. Who says that Wesley Potts "fronts points for the greasers"?
5. What happened to the 17-year-old runaway in Dave's case file?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)