|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What charges are on the complaint that Dave files against the Nicaraguan?
(a) Illegal immigrant, kidnapping, and assault.
(b) Assault, possesion, and manslaughter.
(c) Assault with a deadly weapon, kidnapping, and homicide.
(d) Breaking and entering, kidnapping, and assault.
2. Fitzpatrick is in charge of monitoring what?
(a) Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.
(b) Drugs and alcohol.
(c) Elected officials.
3. Where does Cletus talk about going for his upcoming vacation?
(c) New York.
4. When Dave tails Cletus, where does he see Cletus go both at the beginning and end of his shift?
(a) To a warehouse.
(b) The bus station.
(c) To pick up a prostitute.
(d) A bar.
5. Rumor has it that who owns an aquarium filled with piranha?
(a) Didi Gee.
(b) Sharky Bonnano.
(c) Jimmy, the Gent.
(d) Julio Segura.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name do the three men in Chapter Three call Dave?
2. When Dave leaves Annie on his houseboat in Chapter Six, where does he go and what does he do?
3. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
4. In Chapter Three, what is Dave doing on his houseboat when the Treasury agent visits?
5. Whom does Didi Gee describe as having "a memory like flypaper"?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)