|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Dave referring when he mentions "a guy that looked like he escaped form a Popsicle wrapper"?
2. What does Cletus wear to the station on his day off in Chapter Nine"
(a) A cut-off LSU shirt and Budweiser shorts.
(b) Jeans and an Izod shirt.
(c) A suit.
(d) A Mardi Grass shirt and sweat pants.
3. In Chapter Seven, what lesson does Dave recall from Vietnam?
(a) Never trust authority.
(b) Never trust anyone.
(c) Do not shoot until you see the whites of their eyes.
(d) Do not go anywhere without a gun.
4. Who places Dave in a holding cell?
(b) Captain Guidry.
(d) Sergeant Motley.
5. Who reveals that Philip Murphy is a morphine addict?
(d) Bobby Joe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jimmie communicate with Dave from the hospital bed?
2. Whom does Dave question at headquarters about the dead girl?
3. How long has Captain Guidry worked as a cop?
4. How many Southern Myths does Dave come up with in Chapter Three?
5. According to Dave, who has "a real dose of the yellow-dog blues"?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)