|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Four, the Latin American restaurant to which Fitzpatrick takes Dave is located where?
(a) King St.
(b) Bourbon St.
(c) Louisiana Ave.
(d) Dauphin Ave.
2. What did a journalist nickname General Abshire in 1966?
(a) The Happy Warrior.
(b) Mr. Westpoint.
3. Segura is spotted in what color and brand of car in Chapter Four?
(a) Black convertible Mercedes.
(b) Lavendar Cadillac.
(c) Yellow Hummer.
(d) Silver BMW.
4. Who approaches Dave in Jackson Square about meeting with Didi Gee?
(b) Frank Giacano.
(c) Joe Milazzo.
(d) Mario Cannella.
5. What are the pro-capital punishment people singing in Chapter One?
(a) "Candle in the Wind."
(b) "In My Time of Dying."
(c) "This Bud's for You."
(d) "Glow, Little Glow Worm."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wanted Starkweather dead?
2. Who or what are Papa Celestin and Sharky Bonnano that the author mentions in Chapter One?
3. Why is Dave hesitant to pull over to the shoulder when a patrol car with its lights and siren on is behind him?
4. What is Dave drinking while he waits for Fitzpatrick to pick him up in Chapter Five?
5. What does Dave read while waiting for the valet at the Gulf Shores restaurant?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)