|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dave first answer when Annie asks him what is wrong in Chapter Six?
(a) Grief over Fitzpatrick's death.
2. What is Cletus doing when Dave stops by his house for a visit?
(a) Tying some flies.
(b) Taking a nap.
(c) Watching TV.
(d) Getting drunk.
3. Whose bald head is described as "a rock with weeds starting to grow on it"?
(a) Julio Segura's.
(b) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff's.
(c) Sergeant Motley's.
(d) Captain Guidry's.
4. What is myth number two?
(a) Johnny Cash did time in Folsom Prison.
(b) Warren Harding was part African American.
(c) John Calvin was the inventor of Southern Myth.
(d) There is a Nazi submarine off Grand Island.
5. What mark is on Dave's stomach?
(a) A pungi-stick scar.
(b) A scratch.
(c) A bruise.
(d) A birthmark.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Potts, Segura's men once worked in what Latin American country?
2. Who says, "I haven't had my rabies shots," when Murphy offers his hamburger?
3. Over what lake in New Orleans do Dave and Cletus drive after leaving Segura's?
4. What does Jaime always wear on his head?
5. According to Dave, who has "a real dose of the yellow-dog blues"?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)