|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "You must get up in the morning and brush your teeth in the toilet"?
(c) Fitzpatrick's superviser.
2. According to Dave, possession is how many years in Louisiana?
3. Whom does Dave question at headquarters about the dead girl?
(a) Sergeant Motley.
(b) Lieutenant Mack.
(c) Captain Guidry.
4. What does Dave read while waiting for the valet at the Gulf Shores restaurant?
(a) "A Farewell to Arms."
(b) "A History of the South."
(c) "A Passage to India."
(d) "To Kill a Mockingbird."
5. As Chapter Eight ends, what color are the palm trees against the sky?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dave's father give him when he went away to college?
2. Where does Didi Gee talks about moving?
3. Fitzpatrick is in charge of monitoring what?
4. Who does Dave know that lives near St. Mary's Dominican College?
5. What are the pro-capital punishment people singing in Chapter One?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)