|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dave go to hear Annie's string quarter play?
(a) Tulane campus.
(b) Jackson Square.
(c) Roussel Performance Hall.
(d) Xavier campus.
2. What kind of car does the Cataouatche Parish sheriff drive?
(a) Mercedes Benz.
(b) Buick Skylark.
(c) Ford F-10 pickup.
3. Where does Dave meet Didi Gee for lunch?
(a) Cafe Giovanni.
(c) Mama Lido's.
4. Who is the manager of the dance club where Dave goes in Chapter Five?
(a) Mr. Rizzo.
(b) Sal Gallo.
(c) Didi Gee.
5. Why is Dave hesitant to pull over to the shoulder when a patrol car with its lights and siren on is behind him?
(a) Dave has a bad feeling.
(b) Dave does not think he should have to stop since he is a cop too.
(c) Dave thinks they are after someone else.
(d) The shoulder is littered with broken beer bottles.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Dave referring when he mentions "a guy that looked like he escaped form a Popsicle wrapper"?
2. Whom does Dave first contact about bringing in one of the men who killed Fitzpatrick?
3. In Chapter Three, for whom are the three men looking?
4. In Chapter Three, what is Dave doing on his houseboat when the Treasury agent visits?
5. Where does Dave spend the night after first confronting the General?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)