|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what street is Jimmie's restaurant located?
2. In Chapter Three, for whom are the three men looking?
(d) Bobby Joe.
3. Whom does Didi Gee describe as having "a memory like flypaper"?
(b) His mother.
4. Who or what are Papa Celestin and Sharky Bonnano that the author mentions in Chapter One?
(b) Pornographic theatres.
(c) Dixieland Bands.
5. What is is blaring from the maroon car that Dave flags down in Chapter Two?
(a) "Midnight Mama."
(b) "New Orleans Ladies."
(c) "All You Need is Love."
(d) Tchaikovsky's "First Concerto."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Dave grow up?
2. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
3. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
4. What newspaper does Dave buy in Chapter One?
5. According to Dave, where does Didi Gee have lunch every Tuesday?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)