|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie Ballard do for a living?
(a) She is a lawyer.
(b) She is a secretary.
(c) She is a social worker.
(d) She is a cello player.
2. On what street does Dave park his car when they visit Wesley Potts?
3. What kind of car does the Cataouatche Parish sheriff drive?
(a) Mercedes Benz.
(c) Ford F-10 pickup.
(d) Buick Skylark.
4. What is is blaring from the maroon car that Dave flags down in Chapter Two?
(a) Tchaikovsky's "First Concerto."
(b) "All You Need is Love."
(c) "New Orleans Ladies."
(d) "Midnight Mama."
5. What is L.J. Potts doing outside of Johnny's cell?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims to have a son at West Point?
2. What happened to the 17-year-old runaway in Dave's case file?
3. According to Dave, where does Didi Gee have lunch every Tuesday?
4. Whose bald head is described as "a rock with weeds starting to grow on it"?
5. What type of cigarette does the man in the raincoat smoke?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)