|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what neighborhood does Annie live?
(a) Audubon Park.
(b) Garden District.
(c) West Bank.
(d) French Quarter.
2. Why is Dave hesitant to pull over to the shoulder when a patrol car with its lights and siren on is behind him?
(a) Dave thinks they are after someone else.
(b) The shoulder is littered with broken beer bottles.
(c) Dave has a bad feeling.
(d) Dave does not think he should have to stop since he is a cop too.
3. In Chapter One, it is said that the gambler's greatest desire would do what?
(a) Make us rich.
(b) Drive us insane.
(c) Stop us from gambling.
(d) Make us want more.
4. How many Southern Myths does Dave come up with in Chapter Three?
5. What color are Annie's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does the Cataouatche Parish sheriff drive?
2. According to Potts, Segura's men once worked in what Latin American country?
3. On what street is Jimmie's restaurant located?
4. In Chapter Three, what is Dave doing on his houseboat when the Treasury agent visits?
5. On what street does Dave park his car when they visit Wesley Potts?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)