|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose bald head is described as "a rock with weeds starting to grow on it"?
(a) Sergeant Motley's.
(b) Julio Segura's.
(c) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff's.
(d) Captain Guidry's.
2. On what street is Jimmie's restaurant located?
3. What is myth number two?
(a) Warren Harding was part African American.
(b) Johnny Cash did time in Folsom Prison.
(c) John Calvin was the inventor of Southern Myth.
(d) There is a Nazi submarine off Grand Island.
4. Why is Dave hesitant to pull over to the shoulder when a patrol car with its lights and siren on is behind him?
(a) Dave thinks they are after someone else.
(b) Dave has a bad feeling.
(c) The shoulder is littered with broken beer bottles.
(d) Dave does not think he should have to stop since he is a cop too.
5. Who owns a winter home in Hallendale, Florida?
(d) Didi Gee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
2. In what neighborhood does Annie live?
3. Who says that Wesley Potts "fronts points for the greasers"?
4. What happened to the 17-year-old runaway in Dave's case file?
5. The three patrol cars that arrive at Annie's house come from what precinct?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)