|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what neighborhood does Annie live?
(a) French Quarter.
(b) West Bank.
(c) Audubon Park.
(d) Garden District.
2. Where did Dave get his .45 automatic?
(b) Da Nang.
(c) New Iberia.
(d) New Orleans.
3. Who says that Wesley Potts "fronts points for the greasers"?
4. Who is referred to as a heavy-metal cat?
(a) Bobby Jo.
(b) Dave Robicheaux.
(c) Julio Segura.
(d) Didi Gee.
5. The three patrol cars that arrive at Annie's house come from what precinct?
(a) Third District.
(b) Fifth District.
(c) Second District.
(d) First District.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is L.J. Potts doing outside of Johnny's cell?
2. To whom is Cletus' wife sending their money?
3. Who claims to have a son at West Point?
4. What kind of shirt is Julio Segura wearing in Chapter Two?
5. What happened to the 17-year-old runaway in Dave's case file?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)