|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is myth number two?
(a) There is a Nazi submarine off Grand Island.
(b) Warren Harding was part African American.
(c) Johnny Cash did time in Folsom Prison.
(d) John Calvin was the inventor of Southern Myth.
2. What does Annie Ballard do for a living?
(a) She is a lawyer.
(b) She is a social worker.
(c) She is a secretary.
(d) She is a cello player.
3. What kind of beer is advertised on the restaurant on stilts where Dave and the woman stop in Chapter Two?
4. Who says, "Most people just roll over when violence comes into their lives"?
(b) Captain Guidry.
(c) Man in the raincoat.
5. What type of cigarette does the man in the raincoat smoke?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the 17-year-old runaway in Dave's case file?
2. What Treasury Agent visits Dave at his houseboat?
3. Over what lake in New Orleans do Dave and Cletus drive after leaving Segura's?
4. Who says that Wesley Potts "fronts points for the greasers"?
5. In Chapter Two, who says, "put his head in a toilet"?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)