|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Southern Myths does Dave come up with in Chapter Three?
2. In Chapter One, it is said that the gambler's greatest desire would do what?
(a) Stop us from gambling.
(b) Make us want more.
(c) Make us rich.
(d) Drive us insane.
3. Dave learns that he has angered the Colombians by doing what?
(a) Finding an African-American girl in Bayou Lafourche.
(b) Arresting one of their contacts.
(c) Siding with the Mexican gang.
(d) Shooting a Colombian gang member.
4. Approximately how long does Johnny Messina have to live when Dave meets with him?
(a) Five hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Three hours.
(d) One day.
5. What color are Annie's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of suits does Jimmie wear?
2. Why is Dave hesitant to pull over to the shoulder when a patrol car with its lights and siren on is behind him?
3. In Chapter Three, what is Dave doing on his houseboat when the Treasury agent visits?
4. Who is referred to as a heavy-metal cat?
5. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)