|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
(a) He tosses the guns in their car.
(b) He throws the guns into the woods.
(c) He throws the guns into the lake.
(d) He keeps the guns.
2. Who is Lovelace Deshotels?
(a) The dead girl's mother.
(b) The girl found in the bayou.
(c) A Cataouatche Parish deputy.
(d) A woman from Dave's childhood.
3. In Chapter Two, who says, "put his head in a toilet"?
(a) Captain Guidry.
(b) Sergeant Motley.
(c) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff.
4. Who is referred to as a heavy-metal cat?
(a) Bobby Jo.
(b) Didi Gee.
(c) Dave Robicheaux.
(d) Julio Segura.
5. What newspaper does Dave buy in Chapter One?
(a) "Times Herald."
(d) "Morning News."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims to have a son at West Point?
2. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
3. What Treasury Agent visits Dave at his houseboat?
4. What type of cigarette does the man in the raincoat smoke?
5. According to Dave, where does Didi Gee have lunch every Tuesday?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)