|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
(a) That they are closing down his prostitution ring.
(b) That they are contacting the FBI.
(c) That the IRS is checking his returns.
(d) That the police will be watching.
2. What does Annie Ballard do for a living?
(a) She is a secretary.
(b) She is a lawyer.
(c) She is a social worker.
(d) She is a cello player.
3. What name do the three men in Chapter Three call Dave?
4. Whom does Johnny describe as a "mummy wrapped in black rags"?
(a) Jimmy Robicheaux.
(b) Mama Giacanao.
(c) Wesley Potts.
(d) Didoni Giacano.
5. Who is referred to as a heavy-metal cat?
(a) Dave Robicheaux.
(b) Julio Segura.
(c) Bobby Jo.
(d) Didi Gee.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street does Dave park his car when they visit Wesley Potts?
2. What kind of beer is advertised on the restaurant on stilts where Dave and the woman stop in Chapter Two?
3. What newspaper does Dave buy in Chapter One?
4. Why is Dave hesitant to pull over to the shoulder when a patrol car with its lights and siren on is behind him?
5. Who says that Wesley Potts "fronts points for the greasers"?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)