|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
(a) That the police will be watching.
(b) That they are contacting the FBI.
(c) That the IRS is checking his returns.
(d) That they are closing down his prostitution ring.
2. Whom does Dave question at headquarters about the dead girl?
(a) Sergeant Motley.
(b) Captain Guidry.
(c) Lieutenant Mack.
3. What does the store in which Dave buys a newspaper smell like?
(a) Bananas, coffee, and cheese.
(b) Coconut, pineapple, and mango.
(c) Wine, whiskey, and beer.
(d) Shrimp, oysters, and other fish.
4. On what street does Dave park his car when they visit Wesley Potts?
5. According to Dave, where does Didi Gee have lunch every Tuesday?
(a) Jimmy the Gent's.
(c) Cafe Giovanni.
(d) El Gato Negro.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
2. Who is Jimmie?
3. What kind of car does the Cataouatche Parish sheriff drive?
4. According to Potts, Segura's men once worked in what Latin American country?
5. Whom does Didi Gee describe as having "a memory like flypaper"?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)