|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is is blaring from the maroon car that Dave flags down in Chapter Two?
(a) "New Orleans Ladies."
(b) "Midnight Mama."
(c) Tchaikovsky's "First Concerto."
(d) "All You Need is Love."
2. The three patrol cars that arrive at Annie's house come from what precinct?
(a) Fifth District.
(b) First District.
(c) Third District.
(d) Second District.
3. What type of cigarette does the man in the raincoat smoke?
4. To whom is Cletus' wife sending their money?
(a) A Zen friend in California.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Oral Roberts.
(d) A Buddhist priest in Colorado.
5. Approximately how long does Johnny Messina have to live when Dave meets with him?
(a) Five hours.
(b) One day.
(c) One hour.
(d) Three hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of work does Cletus do before partnering with Dave in homicide?
2. Where did Dave get his .45 automatic?
3. What kind of car does the Cataouatche Parish sheriff drive?
4. Who owns a winter home in Hallendale, Florida?
5. How many Southern Myths does Dave come up with in Chapter Three?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)