|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dave, where does Didi Gee have lunch every Tuesday?
(a) El Gato Negro.
(c) Jimmy the Gent's.
(d) Cafe Giovanni.
2. What kind of beer is advertised on the restaurant on stilts where Dave and the woman stop in Chapter Two?
3. What kind of car does the Cataouatche Parish sheriff drive?
(a) Mercedes Benz.
(b) Buick Skylark.
(c) Ford F-10 pickup.
4. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
(b) The younger deputy.
(c) The older deputy.
(d) The sheriff.
5. Whom does Johnny describe as a "mummy wrapped in black rags"?
(a) Wesley Potts.
(b) Didoni Giacano.
(c) Jimmy Robicheaux.
(d) Mama Giacanao.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the 17-year-old runaway in Dave's case file?
2. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
3. What does Annie Ballard do for a living?
4. In what neighborhood does Annie live?
5. What color are Annie's eyes?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)