|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Most people just roll over when violence comes into their lives"?
(b) Captain Guidry.
(d) Man in the raincoat.
2. What happened to the 17-year-old runaway in Dave's case file?
(a) He was hung by his cellmate.
(b) He was bailed out by his father.
(c) He was burned alive.
(d) He was ice-picked to death.
3. What type of work does Cletus do before partnering with Dave in homicide?
(a) Sex crimes.
4. Who is Jimmie?
(a) Someone Dave knows from police work.
(b) Annie's neighor.
(c) Dave's half-brother.
(d) One of Segura's men.
5. Where did Dave get his .45 automatic?
(a) Da Nang.
(b) New Orleans.
(d) New Iberia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Treasury Agent visits Dave at his houseboat?
2. Dave learns that he has angered the Colombians by doing what?
3. What is L.J. Potts doing outside of Johnny's cell?
4. Who owns a winter home in Hallendale, Florida?
5. Whom does Dave question at headquarters about the dead girl?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)