|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Three, for whom are the three men looking?
(c) Bobby Joe.
2. What name do the three men in Chapter Three call Dave?
3. In Chapter Three, what is Dave doing on his houseboat when the Treasury agent visits?
(a) Watching the sunset.
(b) Cleaning his guns.
(c) Talking on the telephone.
(d) Having a beer.
4. What Treasury Agent visits Dave at his houseboat?
(a) Jefferson Davis.
(b) Philip Murphy.
(c) Sam Fitzpatrick.
(d) Bill McMahon.
5. What type of cigarette does the man in the raincoat smoke?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims to have a son at West Point?
2. Over what lake in New Orleans do Dave and Cletus drive after leaving Segura's?
3. Whose bald head is described as "a rock with weeds starting to grow on it"?
4. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
5. What does Annie Ballard do for a living?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)