|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over what lake in New Orleans do Dave and Cletus drive after leaving Segura's?
(a) Bayou D'Arbonne.
(b) Lake Claiborne.
(c) Black Lake.
(d) Lake Pontchartrain.
2. Who is Lovelace Deshotels?
(a) The girl found in the bayou.
(b) The dead girl's mother.
(c) A Cataouatche Parish deputy.
(d) A woman from Dave's childhood.
3. Who is Jimmie?
(a) Annie's neighor.
(b) Someone Dave knows from police work.
(c) One of Segura's men.
(d) Dave's half-brother.
4. Why is Dave hesitant to pull over to the shoulder when a patrol car with its lights and siren on is behind him?
(a) Dave has a bad feeling.
(b) Dave does not think he should have to stop since he is a cop too.
(c) Dave thinks they are after someone else.
(d) The shoulder is littered with broken beer bottles.
5. Who is the man with the tattoo in Chapter Three?
(b) Bobby Joe.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street does Dave park his car when they visit Wesley Potts?
2. On what street is Jimmie's restaurant located?
3. Whom does Johnny describe as a "mummy wrapped in black rags"?
4. What is L.J. Potts doing outside of Johnny's cell?
5. Who or what are Papa Celestin and Sharky Bonnano that the author mentions in Chapter One?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)