|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the pro-capital punishment people singing in Chapter One?
(a) "Glow, Little Glow Worm."
(b) "This Bud's for You."
(c) "Candle in the Wind."
(d) "In My Time of Dying."
2. What name do the three men in Chapter Three call Dave?
3. What kind of suits does Jimmie wear?
(c) Botany 500.
4. Approximately how long does Johnny Messina have to live when Dave meets with him?
(a) Five hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Three hours.
(d) One day.
5. Whose bald head is described as "a rock with weeds starting to grow on it"?
(a) Sergeant Motley's.
(b) Captain Guidry's.
(c) Julio Segura's.
(d) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff's.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dave, where does Didi Gee have lunch every Tuesday?
2. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
3. Whom does Dave question at headquarters about the dead girl?
4. Who is the man with the tattoo in Chapter Three?
5. Over what lake in New Orleans do Dave and Cletus drive after leaving Segura's?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)