Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
(a) He keeps the guns.
(b) He tosses the guns in their car.
(c) He throws the guns into the woods.
(d) He throws the guns into the lake.
2. What kind of car does the Cataouatche Parish sheriff drive?
(a) Ford F-10 pickup.
(b) Mercedes Benz.
(d) Buick Skylark.
3. Who reveals that Philip Murphy is a morphine addict?
(b) Bobby Joe.
4. Who asks Dave and Cletus if they "salted the mine shaft"?
(b) Sergeant Motley.
(c) Captain Guidry.
5. Who tells Dave that Dave believes in the world that should be instead of the one that exists?
(c) Fitzpatrick's supervisor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Three, what is Dave doing on his houseboat when the Treasury agent visits?
2. Who is Jimmie?
3. Who or what are Papa Celestin and Sharky Bonnano that the author mentions in Chapter One?
4. In what area of New Orleans does General Abshire live?
5. What is Cletus' reason for killing Bobby Joe Starkweather?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)