Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what are Papa Celestin and Sharky Bonnano that the author mentions in Chapter One?
(b) Pornographic theatres.
(c) Dixieland Bands.
2. To whom is Cletus' wife sending their money?
(a) A Zen friend in California.
(b) Her mother.
(c) A Buddhist priest in Colorado.
(d) Oral Roberts.
3. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
(a) That the police will be watching.
(b) That the IRS is checking his returns.
(c) That they are closing down his prostitution ring.
(d) That they are contacting the FBI.
4. Who is Lovelace Deshotels?
(a) The girl found in the bayou.
(b) The dead girl's mother.
(c) A Cataouatche Parish deputy.
(d) A woman from Dave's childhood.
5. Who is the man with the tattoo in Chapter Three?
(d) Bobby Joe.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Potts, Segura's men once worked in what Latin American country?
2. On what street does Dave park his car when they visit Wesley Potts?
3. Whom does Johnny describe as a "mummy wrapped in black rags"?
4. In Chapter Two, who says, "put his head in a toilet"?
5. Who owns a winter home in Hallendale, Florida?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)