|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dave go to hear Annie's string quarter play?
(a) Roussel Performance Hall.
(b) Tulane campus.
(c) Jackson Square.
(d) Xavier campus.
2. What does Annie Ballard do for a living?
(a) She is a lawyer.
(b) She is a secretary.
(c) She is a cello player.
(d) She is a social worker.
3. In Chapter Seven, what lesson does Dave recall from Vietnam?
(a) Do not shoot until you see the whites of their eyes.
(b) Never trust anyone.
(c) Never trust authority.
(d) Do not go anywhere without a gun.
4. What kind of shirt is Julio Segura wearing in Chapter Two?
(a) Yellow shirt with blue parrots.
(b) Black shirt trimmed in red.
(c) Creme colored silk.
(d) Blue shirt with palm trees.
5. Who places Dave in a holding cell?
(a) Sergeant Motley.
(d) Captain Guidry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did a journalist nickname General Abshire in 1966?
2. Who's father was a milkman in the Garden District?
3. What is Dave's punishment after he is accused of getting drunk and killing Fitzpatrick in the car accident?
4. What is is blaring from the maroon car that Dave flags down in Chapter Two?
5. What is Dave drinking while he waits for Fitzpatrick to pick him up in Chapter Five?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)