|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dave hesitant to pull over to the shoulder when a patrol car with its lights and siren on is behind him?
(a) Dave does not think he should have to stop since he is a cop too.
(b) Dave has a bad feeling.
(c) The shoulder is littered with broken beer bottles.
(d) Dave thinks they are after someone else.
2. Where does Dave spend the night after first confronting the General?
(a) His houseboat.
(b) His brother's house.
(c) The drunk tank.
(d) Annie's house.
3. What information does Dave trick from Fitzpatrick's supervisor about Abshire.
(a) That he is the one who killed Bobby Joe.
(b) That he works with Segura.
(c) That he is a gun runner.
(d) That he is a two-star general.
4. Where does Dave go to hear Annie's string quarter play?
(a) Roussel Performance Hall.
(b) Jackson Square.
(c) Tulane campus.
(d) Xavier campus.
5. What name do the three men in Chapter Three call Dave?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
2. Who asks Dave and Cletus if they "salted the mine shaft"?
3. What is Dave's punishment after he is accused of getting drunk and killing Fitzpatrick in the car accident?
4. As Chapter Eight ends, what color are the palm trees against the sky?
5. What does Dave prepare to eat before visiting Annie and the Times-Picayune in Chapter Eight?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)