|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Treasury Agent visits Dave at his houseboat?
(a) Philip Murphy.
(b) Bill McMahon.
(c) Jefferson Davis.
(d) Sam Fitzpatrick.
2. From what TV show does Dave say it looks like Fitzpatrick escaped?
(a) Green Acres.
(b) The Howdy Doody Show.
(c) Sesame Street.
(d) Bozo the Clown.
3. What name do the three men in Chapter Three call Dave?
4. What type of cigarette does the man in the raincoat smoke?
5. Who says, "Teaching you what a real bad day can be"?
(c) Segura's bodyguard.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
2. Who is the manager of the dance club where Dave goes in Chapter Five?
3. In what area of New Orleans does General Abshire live?
4. In Chapter Two, who says, "put his head in a toilet"?
5. What work had Dave's father done on Marsh Island?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)