|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose bald head is described as "a rock with weeds starting to grow on it"?
(a) Captain Guidry's.
(b) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff's.
(c) Julio Segura's.
(d) Sergeant Motley's.
2. Who was part of the Underground Railway?
(a) The great-grandparents of Annie's date.
(b) Bill Anderson.
(c) Annie's great-grandparents.
(d) Dave's grandparents.
3. Over what lake in New Orleans do Dave and Cletus drive after leaving Segura's?
(a) Lake Pontchartrain.
(b) Black Lake.
(c) Bayou D'Arbonne.
(d) Lake Claiborne.
4. What information does Dave trick from Fitzpatrick's supervisor about Abshire.
(a) That he works with Segura.
(b) That he is a gun runner.
(c) That he is the one who killed Bobby Joe.
(d) That he is a two-star general.
5. Who's father was a milkman in the Garden District?
(b) Didi Gee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug do Murphy's men use to knock Dave out?
2. In Chapter Five, who says he is on a short leash?
3. What does Dave suggest to Segura in order to worry him in Chapter Two?
4. When Dave leaves Annie on his houseboat in Chapter Six, where does he go and what does he do?
5. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)