|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Seven, what lesson does Dave recall from Vietnam?
(a) Never trust authority.
(b) Do not shoot until you see the whites of their eyes.
(c) Never trust anyone.
(d) Do not go anywhere without a gun.
2. Who is the man with the tattoo in Chapter Three?
(c) Bobby Joe.
3. Segura is spotted in what color and brand of car in Chapter Four?
(a) Lavendar Cadillac.
(b) Yellow Hummer.
(c) Black convertible Mercedes.
(d) Silver BMW.
4. Where does Dave find Bobby Joe Starkweather in Chapter Seven?
(a) In a warehouse.
(b) In a pig pen.
(c) In Pott's adult theatre.
(d) On his houseboat.
5. Fitzpatrick is in charge of monitoring what?
(a) Drugs and alcohol.
(b) Elected officials.
(d) Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what TV show does Dave say it looks like Fitzpatrick escaped?
2. Who says that Bobby Joe is better off as sausage links?
3. Where did Dave grow up?
4. Who says, "Teaching you what a real bad day can be"?
5. What is is blaring from the maroon car that Dave flags down in Chapter Two?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)