|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Three, what is Dave doing on his houseboat when the Treasury agent visits?
(a) Talking on the telephone.
(b) Having a beer.
(c) Cleaning his guns.
(d) Watching the sunset.
2. In what neighborhood does Annie live?
(a) Audubon Park.
(b) French Quarter.
(c) West Bank.
(d) Garden District.
3. Who says, "Julio Segura is real garbage"?
(b) Didi Gee.
(c) Sam Fitzpatrick.
4. With what is Dave charged?
(a) Public drunkenness.
(b) Breaking and entering.
(c) Carrying a concealed firearm.
(d) Assault and battery.
5. What did a journalist nickname General Abshire in 1966?
(a) Mr. Westpoint.
(c) The Happy Warrior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What work had Dave's father done on Marsh Island?
2. Who is the man with the tattoo in Chapter Three?
3. What is Dave first answer when Annie asks him what is wrong in Chapter Six?
4. Who claims to have a son at West Point?
5. On what street is Jimmie's restaurant located?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)