|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Three, what is Dave doing on his houseboat when the Treasury agent visits?
(a) Having a beer.
(b) Watching the sunset.
(c) Talking on the telephone.
(d) Cleaning his guns.
2. Dave talks to the General about IPs. What does IP stand for as it is used in "The Neon Rain"?
(a) Interesting persons.
(b) Innocent people.
(c) Internet protocol.
(d) Invasion of privacy.
3. Who bails Dave out of jail?
(c) Captain Guidry.
4. Where does Dave find Bobby Joe Starkweather in Chapter Seven?
(a) On his houseboat.
(b) In a pig pen.
(c) In a warehouse.
(d) In Pott's adult theatre.
5. When Dave leaves Annie on his houseboat in Chapter Six, where does he go and what does he do?
(a) Dave goes to a bar near an amusement park to get drunk.
(b) Dave goes to the morgue for information about Fitzpatrick.
(c) Dave visits Cletus and ask him for help in getting Murphy.
(d) Dave visits Captain Guidry for advice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Southern Myths does Dave come up with in Chapter Three?
2. What was Dave's wife's name?
3. Whom does Didi Gee describe as having "a memory like flypaper"?
4. What drink does Dave miss from his childhood?
5. Whom does Dave question at headquarters about the dead girl?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)