|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dave first answer when Annie asks him what is wrong in Chapter Six?
(a) Grief over Fitzpatrick's death.
2. As Chapter Eight ends, what color are the palm trees against the sky?
3. What did a journalist nickname General Abshire in 1966?
(b) The Happy Warrior.
(d) Mr. Westpoint.
4. What is Dave drinking while he waits for Fitzpatrick to pick him up in Chapter Five?
(a) Jax beer.
(b) Vanilla coke.
(c) Dr. Pepper with a slice of lime.
(d) Perrier with lemon.
5. How does Dave survive Fitzpatrick's fate?
(a) He is thrown from the car.
(b) He is conscious.
(c) He is in the driver's seat.
(d) His Cajun blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Dave drinking at the beginning of Chapter Seven?
2. Who was part of the Underground Railway?
3. From what era are the homes in the Garden District described in Chapter Eight?
4. What kind of shirt is Julio Segura wearing in Chapter Two?
5. Who is Jimmie?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)