|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Dave's wife's name?
2. Who asks Dave and Cletus if they "salted the mine shaft"?
(a) Captain Guidry.
(c) Sergeant Motley.
3. In what neighborhood does Annie live?
(a) Audubon Park.
(b) Garden District.
(c) West Bank.
(d) French Quarter.
4. Who is the manager of the dance club where Dave goes in Chapter Five?
(a) Sal Gallo.
(c) Mr. Rizzo.
(d) Didi Gee.
5. With what is Dave charged?
(a) Carrying a concealed firearm.
(b) Breaking and entering.
(c) Public drunkenness.
(d) Assault and battery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man with the tattoo in Chapter Three?
2. What did a journalist nickname General Abshire in 1966?
3. What kind of car does the Cataouatche Parish sheriff drive?
4. What drug do Murphy's men use to knock Dave out?
5. What work had Dave's father done on Marsh Island?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)