|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dave's punishment after he is accused of getting drunk and killing Fitzpatrick in the car accident?
(a) 30-day suspension with pay.
(b) Must turn in his badge forever.
(c) Arrested for manslaughter.
(d) Indefinite suspension without pay.
2. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
(b) The older deputy.
(c) The sheriff.
(d) The younger deputy.
3. What rank did Jerome Abshire, Jr., hold?
4. What name do the three men in Chapter Three call Dave?
5. In Chapter Two, who says, "put his head in a toilet"?
(a) Captain Guidry.
(b) The Cataouatche Parish sheriff.
(c) Sergeant Motley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
2. What work had Dave's father done on Marsh Island?
3. Who drops a tropical drink into Segura's lap?
4. In what area of New Orleans does General Abshire live?
5. What does Dave prepare to eat before visiting Annie and the Times-Picayune in Chapter Eight?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)