|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dave survive Fitzpatrick's fate?
(a) He is conscious.
(b) He is in the driver's seat.
(c) He is thrown from the car.
(d) His Cajun blood.
2. Who says, "Most people just roll over when violence comes into their lives"?
(a) Captain Guidry.
(b) Man in the raincoat.
3. Who is Lovelace Deshotels?
(a) A Cataouatche Parish deputy.
(b) The girl found in the bayou.
(c) The dead girl's mother.
(d) A woman from Dave's childhood.
4. Where does Dave go to hear Annie's string quarter play?
(a) Jackson Square.
(b) Roussel Performance Hall.
(c) Tulane campus.
(d) Xavier campus.
5. Who's father was a milkman in the Garden District?
(c) Didi Gee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who bails Dave out of jail?
2. What drug do Murphy's men use to knock Dave out?
3. Who is the man with the tattoo in Chapter Three?
4. With whom is Dave drinking at the beginning of Chapter Seven?
5. What mark is on Dave's stomach?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)