|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what neighborhood does Annie live?
(a) French Quarter.
(b) Audubon Park.
(c) West Bank.
(d) Garden District.
2. Who bails Dave out of jail?
(c) Captain Guidry.
3. Fitzpatrick is in charge of monitoring what?
(a) Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.
(c) Elected officials.
(d) Drugs and alcohol.
4. Whom does Didi Gee describe as having "a memory like flypaper"?
(b) His mother.
5. In Chapter Two, who says, "you're in over your head"?
(a) The younger deputy.
(b) The older deputy.
(d) The sheriff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jimmie?
2. The three patrol cars that arrive at Annie's house come from what precinct?
3. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
4. What color are Annie's eyes?
5. What kind of beer is advertised on the restaurant on stilts where Dave and the woman stop in Chapter Two?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)