|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims to have a son at West Point?
(c) Julio Segura.
(d) Sergeant Motley.
2. What kind of shirt is Julio Segura wearing in Chapter Two?
(a) Creme colored silk.
(b) Black shirt trimmed in red.
(c) Yellow shirt with blue parrots.
(d) Blue shirt with palm trees.
3. What is Dave first answer when Annie asks him what is wrong in Chapter Six?
(c) Grief over Fitzpatrick's death.
4. Where did Dave get his .45 automatic?
(b) New Iberia.
(c) New Orleans.
(d) Da Nang.
5. In Chapter Seven, who is mentioned as having served as a Green Beret in Vietnam?
(b) Wesley Potts.
(c) Bobby Joe.
(d) Philip Murphy.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street is Jimmie's restaurant located?
2. Who says, "Most people just roll over when violence comes into their lives"?
3. What does Dave do with the two guns from the deputies who stop him?
4. According to Dave, what is a busthead boilermaker?
5. With what is Dave charged?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)