|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I worry about stuff all the time I don't have control over"?
(a) Didi Gee.
(d) Nate Baxter.
2. Beauvoir is referred to as what in Chapter Ten?
(a) Jefferson Davis' home.
(b) A waiter at the restaurant.
(c) A street in Biloxi.
(d) A town on the Gulf Coast.
3. Who approaches Dave in Jackson Square about meeting with Didi Gee?
(a) Frank Giacano.
(c) Joe Milazzo.
(d) Mario Cannella.
4. In Chapter Seven, what lesson does Dave recall from Vietnam?
(a) Do not shoot until you see the whites of their eyes.
(b) Never trust anyone.
(c) Never trust authority.
(d) Do not go anywhere without a gun.
5. In Chapter Seven, who is mentioned as having served as a Green Beret in Vietnam?
(a) Bobby Joe.
(b) Wesley Potts.
(d) Philip Murphy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Bobby Joe forces the mixture down Dave's throat in Chapter Six?
2. What is Dave's punishment after he is accused of getting drunk and killing Fitzpatrick in the car accident?
3. What work had Dave's father done on Marsh Island?
4. What Treasury Agent visits Dave at his houseboat?
5. How many Southern Myths does Dave come up with in Chapter Three?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)