|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dave learn to box?
(a) New Iberia High.
(b) Lafayette College.
2. Where is Dave's morning AA meeting located in Chapter Ten?
(a) French Quarter.
(b) Near Lake Ponchartrain.
(c) Garden District.
(d) Near the police station.
3. To whom is Dave referring when he mentions "a guy that looked like he escaped form a Popsicle wrapper"?
4. What is Dave first answer when Annie asks him what is wrong in Chapter Six?
(c) Grief over Fitzpatrick's death.
5. With whom does Dave make friends in the hospital where his brother is?
(a) A surgical resident from India.
(b) An elderly Cajun lady from Thibodaux.
(c) A Catholic sister from France.
(d) His brother's nurse from New Iberia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I haven't had my rabies shots," when Murphy offers his hamburger?
2. In Chapter Three, what is Dave doing on his houseboat when the Treasury agent visits?
3. To whom does Dave initially go for information about finding Bobby Joe Starkweather?
4. Who tells Dave that Dave believes in the world that should be instead of the one that exists?
5. What type of cigarette does the man in the raincoat smoke?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)