|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dave learn to box?
(b) Lafayette College.
(c) New Iberia High.
2. Where does Didi Gee talks about moving?
(d) San Antonio.
3. In Chapter Ten, Dave recalls a small plane with a family hitting a headwind and crashing into the Gulf. From where was the small plane?
4. What type of cigarette does the man in the raincoat smoke?
5. What work had Dave's father done on Marsh Island?
(a) He worked as a trapper.
(b) He was unemployed.
(c) He was a bouree dealer.
(d) He worked on oil rigs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Beauvoir is referred to as what in Chapter Ten?
2. What is Dave's punishment after he is accused of getting drunk and killing Fitzpatrick in the car accident?
3. Where is Dave's morning AA meeting located in Chapter Ten?
4. What Treasury Agent visits Dave at his houseboat?
5. Where does Dave meet Didi Gee for lunch?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)