|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave have sent to Annie at lunch in Chapter Ten?
(a) Roses and pralines.
(b) A drink.
(c) Daisies and a melon.
(d) Tulips and a grape drink.
2. Where did Dave learn to box?
(a) Lafayette College.
(d) New Iberia High.
3. In Chapter Seven, whom does Dave call to harass from the bar?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Treasury Department.
4. Who is Nate Baxter?
(a) A detective from Internal Affairs.
(b) One of Murphy's men.
(c) A federal agent who questions Dave.
(d) A friend who works at the hospital.
5. What information does Dave trick from Fitzpatrick's supervisor about Abshire.
(a) That he is the one who killed Bobby Joe.
(b) That he works with Segura.
(c) That he is a two-star general.
(d) That he is a gun runner.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dave, law enforcement in South Florida is the equivalent of what?
2. What did Dave's father give him when he went away to college?
3. Who owns a winter home in Hallendale, Florida?
4. Who is Jimmie?
5. How many Southern Myths does Dave come up with in Chapter Three?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)