|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jimmie communicate with Dave from the hospital bed?
(a) Tries to talk.
(b) Tracing something on Dave's skin.
(c) Sign language.
(d) His eyes.
2. In Chapter Ten, Dave recalls a small plane with a family hitting a headwind and crashing into the Gulf. From where was the small plane?
3. In Chapter Seven, who is mentioned as having served as a Green Beret in Vietnam?
(a) Wesley Potts.
(b) Philip Murphy.
(d) Bobby Joe.
4. According to Dave, law enforcement in South Florida is the equivalent of what?
(a) La Brea Tar Pits East.
(b) Miami Vice.
(c) Louisiana swamps.
(d) The Mickey Mouse show.
5. What work had Dave's father done on Marsh Island?
(a) He was a bouree dealer.
(b) He worked as a trapper.
(c) He worked on oil rigs.
(d) He was unemployed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Didi Gee describe as having "a memory like flypaper"?
2. Who says, "Most people just roll over when violence comes into their lives"?
3. In Chapter Seven, what lesson does Dave recall from Vietnam?
4. The three patrol cars that arrive at Annie's house come from what precinct?
5. In Chapter Three, what is Dave doing on his houseboat when the Treasury agent visits?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)