|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Southern Myths does Dave come up with in Chapter Three?
2. On what street is Jimmie's restaurant located?
3. Where does Didi Gee talks about moving?
(a) San Antonio.
4. With whom is Dave drinking at the beginning of Chapter Seven?
(a) His brother and Didi Gee.
(b) Circus people from Sarasota.
(c) He is drinking alone.
5. In Chapter Seven, who is mentioned as having served as a Green Beret in Vietnam?
(b) Wesley Potts.
(c) Bobby Joe.
(d) Philip Murphy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Dave get his .45 automatic?
2. What kind of suits does Jimmie wear?
3. In Chapter Three, for whom are the three men looking?
4. According to Dave, law enforcement in South Florida is the equivalent of what?
5. Who tells Dave that Dave believes in the world that should be instead of the one that exists?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)