|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dave's father give him when he went away to college?
(a) Remington twelve-gauge shotgun.
(b) A bottle of whiskey.
(d) Fishing equipment.
2. To whom does Dave initially go for information about finding Bobby Joe Starkweather?
(b) Segura's driver.
(c) Didi Gee.
(d) Wesley Potts.
3. Who approaches Dave in Jackson Square about meeting with Didi Gee?
(a) Mario Cannella.
(c) Frank Giacano.
(d) Joe Milazzo.
4. Whom does Didi Gee describe as having "a memory like flypaper"?
(c) His mother.
5. Didi Gee wants Philip Murphy out of the way because he is "screwing up some things" in what location?
(c) Fort Lauderdale.
(d) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Treasury Agent visits Dave at his houseboat?
2. What work had Dave's father done on Marsh Island?
3. Who says, "I worry about stuff all the time I don't have control over"?
4. What happens when Bobby Joe forces the mixture down Dave's throat in Chapter Six?
5. In Chapter Seven, whom does Dave call to harass from the bar?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)