|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that Bobby Joe is better off as sausage links?
(c) Fitzpatrick's supervisor.
2. Who tells Dave that Dave believes in the world that should be instead of the one that exists?
(b) Fitzpatrick's supervisor.
3. What information does Dave trick from Fitzpatrick's supervisor about Abshire.
(a) That he is a gun runner.
(b) That he is a two-star general.
(c) That he is the one who killed Bobby Joe.
(d) That he works with Segura.
4. In Chapter Seven, what lesson does Dave recall from Vietnam?
(a) Do not shoot until you see the whites of their eyes.
(b) Never trust anyone.
(c) Never trust authority.
(d) Do not go anywhere without a gun.
5. When Dave leaves Annie on his houseboat in Chapter Six, where does he go and what does he do?
(a) Dave visits Cletus and ask him for help in getting Murphy.
(b) Dave goes to a bar near an amusement park to get drunk.
(c) Dave goes to the morgue for information about Fitzpatrick.
(d) Dave visits Captain Guidry for advice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Beauvoir is referred to as what in Chapter Ten?
2. Who is the man with the tattoo in Chapter Three?
3. What Treasury Agent visits Dave at his houseboat?
4. Who says, "I haven't had my rabies shots," when Murphy offers his hamburger?
5. How does Jimmie communicate with Dave from the hospital bed?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)