|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that Bobby Joe is better off as sausage links?
(b) Fitzpatrick's supervisor.
2. The three patrol cars that arrive at Annie's house come from what precinct?
(a) Second District.
(b) Fifth District.
(c) First District.
(d) Third District.
3. How many Southern Myths does Dave come up with in Chapter Three?
4. What is Dave's punishment after he is accused of getting drunk and killing Fitzpatrick in the car accident?
(a) Indefinite suspension without pay.
(b) Arrested for manslaughter.
(c) Must turn in his badge forever.
(d) 30-day suspension with pay.
5. With whom is Dave drinking at the beginning of Chapter Seven?
(a) Circus people from Sarasota.
(c) He is drinking alone.
(d) His brother and Didi Gee.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Seven, who is mentioned as having served as a Green Beret in Vietnam?
2. What is Dave first answer when Annie asks him what is wrong in Chapter Six?
3. Who is Jimmie?
4. Who approaches Dave in Jackson Square about meeting with Didi Gee?
5. Didi Gee wants Philip Murphy out of the way because he is "screwing up some things" in what location?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)