|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Three, what is Dave doing on his houseboat when the Treasury agent visits?
(a) Having a beer.
(b) Watching the sunset.
(c) Talking on the telephone.
(d) Cleaning his guns.
2. What does Dave have sent to Annie at lunch in Chapter Ten?
(a) A drink.
(b) Tulips and a grape drink.
(c) Daisies and a melon.
(d) Roses and pralines.
3. What does Dave read while waiting for the valet at the Gulf Shores restaurant?
(a) "A Passage to India."
(b) "A Farewell to Arms."
(c) "A History of the South."
(d) "To Kill a Mockingbird."
4. How does Dave survive Fitzpatrick's fate?
(a) He is thrown from the car.
(b) His Cajun blood.
(c) He is conscious.
(d) He is in the driver's seat.
5. What happens when Bobby Joe forces the mixture down Dave's throat in Chapter Six?
(a) Dave begins hallucinating.
(b) Dave fights them off.
(c) Dave throws up.
(d) Dave is rescued by Cletus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of suits does Jimmie wear?
2. To whom is Dave referring when he mentions "a guy that looked like he escaped form a Popsicle wrapper"?
3. What is Dave first answer when Annie asks him what is wrong in Chapter Six?
4. Beauvoir is referred to as what in Chapter Ten?
5. When Dave leaves Annie on his houseboat in Chapter Six, where does he go and what does he do?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)