|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Most people just roll over when violence comes into their lives"?
(a) Captain Guidry.
(c) Man in the raincoat.
2. With whom does Dave make friends in the hospital where his brother is?
(a) A surgical resident from India.
(b) His brother's nurse from New Iberia.
(c) An elderly Cajun lady from Thibodaux.
(d) A Catholic sister from France.
3. In Chapter Seven, what lesson does Dave recall from Vietnam?
(a) Never trust authority.
(b) Never trust anyone.
(c) Do not go anywhere without a gun.
(d) Do not shoot until you see the whites of their eyes.
4. What color are Annie's eyes?
5. What name do the three men in Chapter Three call Dave?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I worry about stuff all the time I don't have control over"?
2. What did Dave's father give him when he went away to college?
3. To whom is Dave referring when he mentions "a guy that looked like he escaped form a Popsicle wrapper"?
4. The three patrol cars that arrive at Annie's house come from what precinct?
5. With whom is Dave drinking at the beginning of Chapter Seven?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)