|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dave's father give him when he went away to college?
(a) Fishing equipment.
(b) Remington twelve-gauge shotgun.
(c) A bottle of whiskey.
2. With whom does Dave make friends in the hospital where his brother is?
(a) His brother's nurse from New Iberia.
(b) A Catholic sister from France.
(c) A surgical resident from India.
(d) An elderly Cajun lady from Thibodaux.
3. Who says, "I haven't had my rabies shots," when Murphy offers his hamburger?
(a) Bobby Joe.
4. Where is Dave's morning AA meeting located in Chapter Ten?
(a) Near Lake Ponchartrain.
(b) French Quarter.
(c) Garden District.
(d) Near the police station.
5. By what alias has Philip Murphy been going for his drug deals?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dave survive Fitzpatrick's fate?
2. What is myth number two?
3. In Chapter Seven, what lesson does Dave recall from Vietnam?
4. What is Dave's punishment after he is accused of getting drunk and killing Fitzpatrick in the car accident?
5. What happens when Bobby Joe forces the mixture down Dave's throat in Chapter Six?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)