|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Southern Myths does Dave come up with in Chapter Three?
2. Where did Dave learn to box?
(a) Lafayette College.
(d) New Iberia High.
3. In Chapter Three, what is Dave doing on his houseboat when the Treasury agent visits?
(a) Talking on the telephone.
(b) Having a beer.
(c) Watching the sunset.
(d) Cleaning his guns.
4. Where did Dave get his .45 automatic?
(b) New Orleans.
(c) New Iberia.
(d) Da Nang.
5. Who says, "I haven't had my rabies shots," when Murphy offers his hamburger?
(b) Bobby Joe.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dave leaves Annie on his houseboat in Chapter Six, where does he go and what does he do?
2. The three patrol cars that arrive at Annie's house come from what precinct?
3. With whom does Dave make friends in the hospital where his brother is?
4. What type of cigarette does the man in the raincoat smoke?
5. Didi Gee wants Philip Murphy out of the way because he is "screwing up some things" in what location?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)