|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beauvoir is referred to as what in Chapter Ten?
(a) Jefferson Davis' home.
(b) A town on the Gulf Coast.
(c) A street in Biloxi.
(d) A waiter at the restaurant.
2. Who says, "Most people just roll over when violence comes into their lives"?
(a) Man in the raincoat.
(b) Captain Guidry.
3. In Chapter Seven, whom does Dave call to harass from the bar?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The Treasury Department.
(d) The FBI.
4. In Chapter Three, for whom are the three men looking?
(a) Bobby Joe.
5. In Chapter Seven, who is mentioned as having served as a Green Beret in Vietnam?
(a) Wesley Potts.
(c) Bobby Joe.
(d) Philip Murphy.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dave, law enforcement in South Florida is the equivalent of what?
2. What did Dave's father give him when he went away to college?
3. What does Dave have sent to Annie at lunch in Chapter Ten?
4. On what street is Jimmie's restaurant located?
5. How does Jimmie communicate with Dave from the hospital bed?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)