1. What are the pro-capital punishment people singing in Chapter One?
(a) "This Bud's for You."
(b) "In My Time of Dying."
(c) "Glow, Little Glow Worm."
(d) "Candle in the Wind."
2. Approximately how long does Johnny Messina have to live when Dave meets with him?
(a) One day.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Five hours.
(d) One hour.
3. Whom does Johnny describe as a "mummy wrapped in black rags"?
(a) Jimmy Robicheaux.
(b) Didoni Giacano.
(c) Wesley Potts.
(d) Mama Giacanao.
4. What is L.J. Potts doing outside of Johnny's cell?
5. Who says that Wesley Potts "fronts points for the greasers"?
6. What happened to the 17-year-old runaway in Dave's case file?
(a) He was hung by his cellmate.
(b) He was bailed out by his father.
(c) He was burned alive.
(d) He was ice-picked to death.
7. To whom is Cletus' wife sending their money?
(a) A Zen friend in California.
(b) A Buddhist priest in Colorado.
(c) Oral Roberts.
(d) Her mother.
This section contains 3,812 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)