1. What are the pro-capital punishment people singing in Chapter One?
(a) "This Bud's for You."
(b) "In My Time of Dying."
(c) "Candle in the Wind."
(d) "Glow, Little Glow Worm."
2. Approximately how long does Johnny Messina have to live when Dave meets with him?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Five hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) One day.
3. Whom does Johnny describe as a "mummy wrapped in black rags"?
(a) Mama Giacanao.
(b) Wesley Potts.
(c) Jimmy Robicheaux.
(d) Didoni Giacano.
4. What is L.J. Potts doing outside of Johnny's cell?
5. Who says that Wesley Potts "fronts points for the greasers"?
6. What happened to the 17-year-old runaway in Dave's case file?
(a) He was ice-picked to death.
(b) He was hung by his cellmate.
(c) He was bailed out by his father.
(d) He was burned alive.
7. To whom is Cletus' wife sending their money?
(a) A Zen friend in California.
(b) A Buddhist priest in Colorado.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Oral Roberts.
This section contains 3,812 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)