|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the French want from the Indians?
2. What did Nerburn dream about at Wounded Knee?
(a) A magical deer.
(b) His son.
(c) A multi-colored bird.
(d) A Pegasus.
3. Describe Danelle.
(a) Skinny with the gaunt beauty of a bar queen.
(b) Medium-build and not very attractive.
(c) Plump with bright shiny black eyes.
(d) Voluptuous with a movie star's beauty.
4. How many people were in the front seat of the pickup?
5. What shape was Sitting Bull's Monument?
(a) It was a Mausoleum.
(b) It was a square stone building.
(c) It was an Obelisk.
(d) It was an incribed bench.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do white men want from the Indians now?
2. Where did Sitting Bull's people come from?
3. How many times did Dan take a pinch of tobacco and offer it to the wind?
4. What kind of a woman did Nerburn perceive Annie to be?
5. Why was Sitting Bull great?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)