1. In what year was the book published?
2. In what year was the book updated?
3. What was the author doing when the seed for this book was planted in his mind?
Riding his motorcycle across North Dakota in August.
4. What was inside the three-sided wooden structure Nerburn came across on his motorcycle trip?
A sacred Lakota buffalo rock.
5. What did the Lakota people call the Creator?
6. What did the Lakota people consider a sacred offering?
7. Nerburn got a phone call from whom in Chapter 1?
An Indian woman.
This section contains 4,544 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)