|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color hatband was on Grover's cowboy hat?
(c) Navy blue.
2. What did the Spanish want from the Indians?
3. What did Dan and Grover say about Jumbo's ability to fix Nerburn's NIssan truck?
(a) They said he'd probably sell it.
(b) They said he'd either fix it or kill it.
(c) They said he'd fix it and rent it out till Nerburn returned.
(d) They said he'd never be able to fix it.
4. What question did Nerburn ask the Indian which he shouldn't have asked?
(a) He asked the Indian what tribe he was from.
(b) He asked the Indian if he was a Lakota.
(c) He asked whether the Indian was going to the burial site.
(d) He asked the Indian how old he was.
5. About how old was the Indian they picked up on their way to Sitting Bull's Burial Site?
(a) About fifty.
(b) About twenty.
(c) About thirty.
(d) About forty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shape was Sitting Bull's Monument?
2. According to Dan, how do white people learn?
3. What kind of horses were all the Indians in the television cowboy movie riding?
4. What burial site did they head for after leaving the Homestead town?
5. What did Wenonah suggest Nerburn do?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)