|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bobbie train Fatback to do?
(c) Roll over.
(d) Sit up.
2. What tribe of Indians were the cowboys fighting in the movie Grover was watching?
3. What was Grover's answer when Dan asked him why he didn't have any junk cars in his yard?
(a) That's what being in the service did to me.
(b) I don't like junk.
(c) I don't have a dog.
(d) I like a neat yard.
4. To what did Nerburn compare what was happening on the grassy field below them in Chapter 12?
(a) A musical performance.
(b) A medieval battlefield.
(c) A family reunion.
(d) A WWI battle scene.
5. What Indian people did Dan say were killing Indians?
(a) The Indians who became rich and moved away.
(b) The Indians who intermarried with whites.
(c) The Indians who adopted white ways.
(d) The Indians who sold the sacred ways.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Grover describe the coffee he made?
2. According to Dan, what did the white man do to the land?
3. According to Dan, the Creator love the smell of what?
4. What was Nerburn's first inclination to do after leaving his Nissan at Jumbo's?
5. What did the Lakota people call the Creator?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)