|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the object wrapped in a blanket that Grover took out of his trunk?
(a) A song book.
(b) An Indian head-dress.
(c) A dream-catcher.
(d) A drum.
2. How do Dan and the Lakota people feel about being called Indians?
(a) They are fighting mad.
(b) They don't care about something like a name.
(c) They are amused.
(d) They are highly insulted.
3. What did Bobbie train Fatback to do?
(c) Sit up.
(d) Roll over.
4. What adjective did Dan use to describe the hills where they were parked?
5. Why didn't Nerburn play cards?
(a) He thought it was a waste of time.
(b) He had never learned how to play.
(c) He felt it led to gambling.
(d) He disapproved of playing cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective did Nerburn use to describe what white people thought Indians were with which Dan agreed?
2. When all the sacred Indian ceremonies are gone what will be left according to Dan?
3. What was Nerburn's first inclination to do after leaving his Nissan at Jumbo's?
4. What kind of a woman did Nerburn perceive Annie to be?
5. From what college did Dan's grandson graduate?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)