|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Indian had counseled reaching out a hand of peace to the white people?
(a) Black Kettle.
(b) Black Stag.
(c) Sitting Bull.
(d) Running Horse.
2. What did the Lakota people consider a sacred offering?
(b) Buffalo hides.
(c) River stones.
3. Where did Fatback live?
(a) In a dirt hollow she had dug beneath the junk car.
(b) In an old wooden dog house.
(c) Under Dan's front porch.
(d) In the house with Dan.
4. Where was Grover's house located?
(a) On the other side of the village.
(b) In the middle of the village.
(c) In the next village.
(d) Down the road from Dan's house.
5. To what did Grover compare the white man's religious Communion in the Lakota society?
(b) The spring crop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Grover doing when Dan and Nerburn came to visit him?
2. On what reservation had Nerburn worked several years before?
3. What was outside of the Old Indian's house?
4. What kind of truck did Nerburn own?
5. How old was Grover?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)