|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dan's granddaughter put in the breakfast oatmeal?
(c) Bacon grease.
2. What did Dan's Indian friends call Nerburn?
(a) City boy.
(b) White man.
(d) Grizzly Adams.
3. With whom did Sitting Bull's people join when they went south to avoid the soldiers?
(a) Black Foot.
(b) Crazy Horse.
(c) Black Elk.
(d) Big Foot.
4. The Indians Grover was watching on television looked like what nationality?
(a) Puerto Ricans.
5. Describe the Hippie man.
(a) He was big and brawny with a long straight ponytail.
(b) He was gaunt with a braided ponytail.
(c) He was medium-build with long stringy hair.
(d) He was fat with two braids.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what did Grover compare the white man's religious Communion in the Lakota society?
2. Describe Nerburn's immediate family.
3. How were the reservations defined on Nerburn's map?
4. Where was Grover's house located?
5. What gift had the Creator given Dan?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)