|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which South Western City was there a market where rich people could buy all kinds of Indian stuff?
(a) El Paso.
(b) San Antonio.
(c) Santa Fe.
2. Where did Nerburn sleep when he was at Annie's house?
(a) In the back room of the house.
(b) On a bed in the yard.
(c) In a hammock in the yard.
(d) In the Buick.
3. What did Dan and Grover say about Jumbo's ability to fix Nerburn's NIssan truck?
(a) They said he'd never be able to fix it.
(b) They said he'd probably sell it.
(c) They said he'd fix it and rent it out till Nerburn returned.
(d) They said he'd either fix it or kill it.
4. Where was Grover's house located?
(a) In the middle of the village.
(b) On the other side of the village.
(c) Down the road from Dan's house.
(d) In the next village.
5. What color was Grover's Buick?
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift did April give Nerburn?
2. What did Grover insist they order at the truck stop?
3. What adjective did Nerburn use to describe what white people thought Indians were with which Dan agreed?
4. What kind of a woman did Nerburn perceive Annie to be?
5. How do Dan and the Lakota people feel about being called Indians?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)