|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dan consider bullshit regarding the white people's way of life?
(a) The white people's attitude toward possessions.
(b) The white people's marriage customs.
(c) The white people's way of raising their children.
(d) The white people's emphasis on education.
2. Where was Grover's house located?
(a) Down the road from Dan's house.
(b) On the other side of the village.
(c) In the middle of the village.
(d) In the next village.
3. What do white people fear that Indians do not and even cultivate?
4. In what kind of vehicle was the Hippie family traveling?
(a) A blue Volkswagen.
(b) A green school bus with red curtains.
(c) An old station wagon with a dream-catcher hangin in it.
(d) An old van with an Indian scene painted on its side.
5. What sentence, according to Nerburn, sums up America?
(a) "What's in it for me?"
(b) "From sea to shining sea."
(c) "We are number one."
(d) "We are the land of the free."
Short Answer Questions
1. When all the sacred Indian ceremonies are gone what will be left according to Dan?
2. How many people were in the front seat of the pickup?
3. What did Wenonah suggest Nerburn do?
4. What kind of a woman did Nerburn perceive Annie to be?
5. How old was Delvin?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)