|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day did the young Rosicky find out what was "the matter with him"?
(a) The twenty-fourth of July.
(b) The Fourth of July.
(d) Christmas Day.
2. Rosicky claims he was short of breath doing what last summer?
(a) Pitching hay.
(b) Shearing sheep.
(c) Birthing a cow.
(d) Shelling corn.
3. What does Dr. Burleigh state that Rosicky has that will provide him comfort?
(a) His animals.
(b) His family.
(c) His land.
(d) His sewing.
4. How does Rosicky get to the doctor's office?
(a) He rides in his wagon.
(b) He drives his Ford.
(c) He gets a ride with a neighbor.
(d) He walks.
5. How many miles was it from the rich farm to the Rosicky's place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said, "You must take us as you find us, Doctor Ed"?
2. What color is the grass that the graveyard is overgrown with?
3. Mary tells the creamery agent that she would rather put some color into her children's faces than what?
4. How old was Rosicky when he landed in New York?
5. What color are the grapes on the Rosickys' table?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)