|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rosicky complains that though he is getting to be an old man he's not what yet?
(b) An old woman.
(c) An old cow.
(d) An old dog.
2. Where in New York did Rosicky land?
(a) Park Place.
(b) Garden View.
(c) Castle Garden.
(d) Central Plaza.
3. What carries a dry, cool fragrance that is released into the air?
(a) The rain.
(b) The snow.
(c) The cornfield.
(d) The wheat fields.
4. What city did Rosicky think was the finest, richest, and friendliest city in the world?
(b) New York.
5. Where was the young Rosicky when he found out what was "the matter with him"?
(a) At home in the loft.
(b) At work.
(c) At the opera.
(d) Park Place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Rosicky and his chum have after the performances?
2. What kind of hedge was at the back of Trinity churchyard?
3. What does Dr. Burleigh tell Rosicky he needs to cut out of his life?
4. What is the color of the stripes that the ticking has that Mr. Rosicky buys?
5. What is the name of the place in the house where Rosicky works?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)