|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Rosicky say he is going to build in the boys' room during the winter?
(b) A desk.
(c) A closet.
(d) A bed.
2. Mary tells the creamery agent that she would rather put some color into her children's faces than what?
(a) Buy a bigger home.
(b) Put money into the bank.
(c) Buy more land.
(d) Feed the cattle more grain.
3. When the doctor says, "Oh, yes! They're coming. Maybe they'd come faster if I married," what is he talking about?
(a) His parents.
(b) His patients.
(c) His grey hairs.
(d) His relatives.
4. What does Mr. Rosicky's back look like?
(a) A straight wooden plank.
(b) A cat's arched back.
(c) A curved stone.
(d) A shell on an old turtle.
5. What is in the soil on Mr. Rosicky's farm?
(a) Large stones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rosicky complains that though he is getting to be an old man he's not what yet?
2. How does Rosicky get to the doctor's office?
3. What carries a dry, cool fragrance that is released into the air?
4. What did Rosicky find wrong with the cities?
5. How many boys does Rosicky have?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)