|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Rosicky need ticking?
(a) So his wife can make goose-feather pillows.
(b) So his wife can make coats for the children.
(c) So his wife can make blankets for the horses.
(d) So his wife can cover their worn mattresses..
2. What did Mary think the neighbor children look like?
(a) Paper thin people.
(b) Skimmed milk.
(c) Slim boards.
(d) Skinny cats.
3. What is the name of the girl that waits on Mr. Rosicky?
(a) Miss Pearl.
(b) Miss Ruby.
(c) Miss Rose.
(d) Miss Lily.
4. What type of cap does Rosicky wear?
5. What did Rosicky keep in order when he lived in the loft with Zichec?
(a) Their clothes.
(b) Their music.
(c) Their books.
(d) Their food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the grass that the graveyard is overgrown with?
2. How did Rosicky learn English?
3. What is the kolache stuffed with that Mrs. Rosicky takes out of the oven?
4. How many countries has Rosicky lived in?
5. How much did Rosicky pay for standing room at the opera?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)