|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the doctor says, "Oh, yes! They're coming. Maybe they'd come faster if I married," what is he talking about?
(a) His relatives.
(b) His patients.
(c) His parents.
(d) His grey hairs.
2. How many years does Dr. Burleigh think Rosicky's heart is good for?
(a) Five or six years.
(b) Nine or ten years.
(c) Two or three years.
(d) Six or seven years.
3. What is behind Mr. Rosicky's house?
(a) A pond.
(b) An orchard.
(c) A horse pasture.
(d) A graveyard.
4. Why did the loft where Rosicky lived smell good?
(a) Because of the sea breeze.
(b) Because of the lilac bushes in the front of the factory.
(c) Because of the leather that was drying next door.
(d) Because of the fine lumber put up there to season.
5. What is the kolache stuffed with that Mrs. Rosicky takes out of the oven?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of instrument did Zichec play?
2. What is the name of the girl that waits on Mr. Rosicky?
3. What is in the soil on Mr. Rosicky's farm?
4. Whom did Loeffler buy wood from?
5. What is the name of Rosicky's wife?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)