|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mr. Rosicky enters the farm-implement store what does he put on?
(a) His hat.
(b) His glasses.
(c) His jacket.
(d) His gloves.
2. What does Mary tell the doctor that he should keep handy to brush in his hair every morning?
(a) Black tea.
(b) Olive oil.
3. After Anton's grandfather died whom did he go to live with?
(a) His father and stepmother.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His father's parents.
(d) His uncle.
4. What kind of hedge was at the back of Trinity churchyard?
5. What is the name of Rosicky's oldest son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in New York did Rosicky land?
2. What is the name of the place in the house where Rosicky works?
3. When the doctor says, "Oh, yes! They're coming. Maybe they'd come faster if I married," what is he talking about?
4. What does Mr. Rosicky say he is going to build in the boys' room during the winter?
5. What type of jacket does Rosicky wear?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)