|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the neighbors that sold more cream than the Rosickys?
(a) The Johnsons.
(b) The Marksons.
(c) The Fasslers.
(d) The Feelers.
2. What is the name of Mr. Rosicky's youngest son?
3. How many years does Dr. Burleigh think Rosicky's heart is good for?
(a) Two or three years.
(b) Six or seven years.
(c) Nine or ten years.
(d) Five or six years.
4. What kind of papers does Rosicky keep on his shelf?
5. What do the boys do if Rosicky goes to throw hay down from the loft?
(a) They yell at their father to stop.
(b) They physically carry Rosicky down from the loft.
(c) They yell for their mother.
(d) They take the fork from him.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Rosickys' kitchen was full of the smell of what?
2. What does Dr. Burleigh state that Rosicky has that will provide him comfort?
3. What is the name of the place in the house where Rosicky works?
4. Where was the young Rosicky when he found out what was "the matter with him"?
5. What did Rosicky find wrong with the cities?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)