|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosicky ask the doctor for instead of pills for his bad heart?
(a) Some coffee.
(b) A pacemaker.
(c) A pipe.
(d) A new heart.
2. What was the name of the farmer that had the big rich farm and a wife who had just had a baby?
(a) Tom Meeks.
(b) Tom Smith.
(c) Tom Anthony.
(d) Tom Marshall.
3. What does Mary tell the doctor that he should keep handy to brush in his hair every morning?
(c) Olive oil.
(d) Black tea.
4. What is the name of Rosicky's oldest son?
5. What does Mr. Rosicky's back look like?
(a) A cat's arched back.
(b) A straight wooden plank.
(c) A curved stone.
(d) A shell on an old turtle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Rosicky?
2. How many miles has Mr. Rosicky gone before he comes to the graveyard?
3. What did Rosicky keep in order when he lived in the loft with Zichec?
4. What carries a dry, cool fragrance that is released into the air?
5. How many years does Dr. Burleigh think Rosicky's heart is good for?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)