|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many miles has Mr. Rosicky gone before he comes to the graveyard?
2. Who is described as "a tree that has not many roots"?
(a) John Rosicky.
(b) Mrs. Rosicky.
(c) The doctor.
(d) Mr. Rosicky.
3. What does Mary tell the doctor that he should keep handy to brush in his hair every morning?
(b) Olive oil.
(c) Black tea.
4. What is behind Mr. Rosicky's house?
(a) A graveyard.
(b) A pond.
(c) An orchard.
(d) A horse pasture.
5. What is the name of the girl that waits on Mr. Rosicky?
(a) Miss Ruby.
(b) Miss Lily.
(c) Miss Rose.
(d) Miss Pearl.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the doctor says, "Oh, yes! They're coming. Maybe they'd come faster if I married," what is he talking about?
2. Where did Loeffler buy wood from?
3. Where in New York did Rosicky land?
4. The Rosickys' kitchen was full of the smell of what?
5. What is the name of the place in the house where Rosicky works?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)