|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rosicky find wrong with the cities?
(a) They "cemented you away from any contact with the ground".
(b) They "took you away from your loves".
(c) They "sealed you into a world of work and pain".
(d) They "captured your freedom".
2. What is the kolache stuffed with that Mrs. Rosicky takes out of the oven?
3. What color are the grapes on the Rosickys' table?
4. What is the name of the neighbors that sold more cream than the Rosickys?
(a) The Fasslers.
(b) The Johnsons.
(c) The Feelers.
(d) The Marksons.
5. Why does Mr. Rosicky need ticking?
(a) So his wife can make coats for the children.
(b) So his wife can make goose-feather pillows.
(c) So his wife can make blankets for the horses.
(d) So his wife can cover their worn mattresses..
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the soil on Mr. Rosicky's farm?
2. How many miles has Mr. Rosicky gone before he comes to the graveyard?
3. Mr. Rosicky asks Mary not to yell at him like what?
4. What does Mr. Rosicky say he is going to build in the boys' room during the winter?
5. What is the name of Rosicky's oldest son?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)