|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Rosicky smell when he enters the kitchen?
2. What is set before Mr. Rosicky's house?
(a) A river.
(b) A windmill.
(c) A barn.
(d) A mailbox.
3. What color are the grapes on the Rosickys' table?
4. How did Rosicky learn English?
(a) At night school.
(b) From the newspaper.
(c) From a kindly neigbor.
(d) From plays and poetry.
5. Why does Mr. Rosicky need ticking?
(a) So his wife can make blankets for the horses.
(b) So his wife can cover their worn mattresses..
(c) So his wife can make goose-feather pillows.
(d) So his wife can make coats for the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Rosicky's oldest son?
2. What do the boys do if Rosicky goes to throw hay down from the loft?
3. In the beginning of "Neighbor Rosicky", to whom is Rosicky talking
4. What kind of instrument did Zichec play?
5. How many boys does Rosicky have?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)