|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years older than Mary is Anton Rosicky?
2. Who does Rudolph state had been lifting heavy milk cans?
(a) Mr. Rosicky.
(b) Mrs. Rosicky.
(d) Mrs. Marshall.
3. What does Mr. Rosicky smell when he enters the kitchen?
4. What kind of hedge was at the back of Trinity churchyard?
5. What day did the young Rosicky find out what was "the matter with him"?
(a) Christmas Day.
(c) The twenty-fourth of July.
(d) The Fourth of July.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most disagreeable feeling that Rosicky knows?
2. Whom did Loeffler buy wood from?
3. What did Mary think the neighbor children look like?
4. What is next door to the farm-implement store?
5. What does Mr. Rosicky say he is going to build in the boys' room during the winter?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)