|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rosicky's first name?
2. What does Dr. Burleigh state that Rosicky has that will provide him comfort?
(a) His family.
(b) His animals.
(c) His sewing.
(d) His land.
3. Rosicky thinks his heart is fine but that he has a little of what?
(b) The flu.
(c) Chicken Pox.
4. The Rosickys' kitchen was full of the smell of what?
(a) Eggs and bacon.
(b) Cider and pancakes.
(c) Coffee and ham.
(d) Coffee, hot biscuits, and sausage.
5. What does Dr. Burleigh tell Rosicky he needs to cut out of his life?
(a) Farm work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said, "You must take us as you find us, Doctor Ed"?
2. Rosicky claims he was short of breath doing what last summer?
3. How old is Rosicky?
4. How many years does Dr. Burleigh think Rosicky's heart is good for?
5. How many miles was it from the rich farm to the Rosicky's place?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)