|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rudolph state had been lifting heavy milk cans?
(a) Mrs. Rosicky.
(b) Mr. Rosicky.
(d) Mrs. Marshall.
2. What does Rosicky have that is long and brown?
(a) A mustache.
(b) A rake.
(c) A cigar.
3. What has the doctor never been able to separate a Bohemian from?
(a) Their crops and animals.
(b) Their coffee or pipe.
(c) Their farm.
(d) Their family.
4. Rosicky claims he was short of breath doing what last summer?
(a) Shearing sheep.
(b) Pitching hay.
(c) Birthing a cow.
(d) Shelling corn.
5. How many boys does Rosicky have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of cap does Rosicky wear?
2. What does Mary tell the doctor that he should keep handy to brush in his hair every morning?
3. What type of plants does Mary have that bloom in the winter?
4. Rosicky thinks his heart is fine but that he has a little of what?
5. What is the name of Rosicky's oldest son's wife?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)