|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the doctor says, "Oh, yes! They're coming. Maybe they'd come faster if I married," what is he talking about?
(a) His patients.
(b) His grey hairs.
(c) His relatives.
(d) His parents.
2. What color is the flower Mary snaps off and puts in the doctor's buttonhole?
3. How old is Rosicky?
4. How many years does Dr. Burleigh think Rosicky's heart is good for?
(a) Nine or ten years.
(b) Six or seven years.
(c) Five or six years.
(d) Two or three years.
5. How many miles was it from the rich farm to the Rosicky's place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary tell the doctor that he should keep handy to brush in his hair every morning?
2. What shape are Rosicky's eyes?
3. Rosicky claims he was short of breath doing what last summer?
4. What is Rosicky's first name?
5. What does Dr. Burleigh tell Rosicky he needs to cut out of his life?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)