|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Rosicky's oldest son?
2. Rosicky claims he was short of breath doing what last summer?
(a) Pitching hay.
(b) Birthing a cow.
(c) Shelling corn.
(d) Shearing sheep.
3. How many years does Dr. Burleigh think Rosicky's heart is good for?
(a) Five or six years.
(b) Two or three years.
(c) Nine or ten years.
(d) Six or seven years.
4. How many boys does Rosicky have?
5. What does Dr. Burleigh state that Rosicky has that will provide him comfort?
(a) His land.
(b) His family.
(c) His animals.
(d) His sewing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Burleigh tell Rosicky he needs to cut out of his life?
2. What is the name of Rosicky's wife?
3. Who does Rudolph state had been lifting heavy milk cans?
4. What instrument does Dr. Burleigh pick up and frown at?
5. What has the doctor never been able to separate a Bohemian from?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)