|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Dr. Burleigh pick up and frown at?
(a) His thermometer.
(b) His pen.
(c) His stethoscope.
(d) His notebook.
2. Who does Rudolph state had been lifting heavy milk cans?
(b) Mrs. Marshall.
(c) Mrs. Rosicky.
(d) Mr. Rosicky.
3. What does Mary tell the doctor that he should keep handy to brush in his hair every morning?
(a) Black tea.
(d) Olive oil.
4. How does Rosicky get to the doctor's office?
(a) He gets a ride with a neighbor.
(b) He walks.
(c) He drives his Ford.
(d) He rides in his wagon.
5. What shape are Rosicky's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the doctor says, "Oh, yes! They're coming. Maybe they'd come faster if I married," what is he talking about?
2. Who said, "You must take us as you find us, Doctor Ed"?
3. How many boys does Rosicky have?
4. What does Rosicky have that is long and brown?
5. How many miles was it from the rich farm to the Rosicky's place?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)