|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rudolph state had been lifting heavy milk cans?
(b) Mrs. Marshall.
(c) Mr. Rosicky.
(d) Mrs. Rosicky.
2. What does Rosicky ask the doctor for instead of pills for his bad heart?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A new heart.
(c) A pacemaker.
(d) Some coffee.
3. Who said, "You must take us as you find us, Doctor Ed"?
(a) Mrs. Rosicky.
(d) Mr. Rosicky.
4. What kind of smile does Rosicky have?
(a) A contagious smile.
(b) A sharp smile.
(c) A growing smile.
(d) A twinkly smile.
5. What does Dr. Burleigh state that Rosicky has that will provide him comfort?
(a) His animals.
(b) His sewing.
(c) His family.
(d) His land.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rosicky get to the doctor's office?
2. What does Mary tell the doctor that he should keep handy to brush in his hair every morning?
3. What type of cap does Rosicky wear?
4. What was the name of the farmer that had the big rich farm and a wife who had just had a baby?
5. What shape are Rosicky's eyes?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)