|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Burleigh state that Rosicky has that will provide him comfort?
(a) His animals.
(b) His sewing.
(c) His family.
(d) His land.
2. How many years does Dr. Burleigh think Rosicky's heart is good for?
(a) Two or three years.
(b) Nine or ten years.
(c) Six or seven years.
(d) Five or six years.
3. How many miles was it from the rich farm to the Rosicky's place?
4. When the doctor says, "Oh, yes! They're coming. Maybe they'd come faster if I married," what is he talking about?
(a) His parents.
(b) His grey hairs.
(c) His relatives.
(d) His patients.
5. What is the name of Rosicky's oldest son's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What shape are Rosicky's eyes?
2. Who does Rudolph state had been lifting heavy milk cans?
3. What was the name of the farmer that had the big rich farm and a wife who had just had a baby?
4. What is Rosicky's first name?
5. What does Rosicky ask the doctor for instead of pills for his bad heart?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)