|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rosicky claims he was short of breath doing what last summer?
(a) Shelling corn.
(b) Birthing a cow.
(c) Shearing sheep.
(d) Pitching hay.
2. What color is the flower Mary snaps off and puts in the doctor's buttonhole?
3. Who said, "You must take us as you find us, Doctor Ed"?
(b) Mr. Rosicky.
(d) Mrs. Rosicky.
4. What does Rosicky have that is long and brown?
(b) A mustache.
(c) A rake.
(d) A cigar.
5. How many boys does Rosicky have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Rosicky's oldest son?
2. What has the doctor never been able to separate a Bohemian from?
3. What does Rosicky ask the doctor for instead of pills for his bad heart?
4. How many years does Dr. Burleigh think Rosicky's heart is good for?
5. What type of cap does Rosicky wear?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)