|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Rosicky's oldest son?
2. What is Rosicky's first name?
3. Rosicky thinks his heart is fine but that he has a little of what?
(c) The flu.
(d) Chicken Pox.
4. What kind of smile does Rosicky have?
(a) A contagious smile.
(b) A twinkly smile.
(c) A growing smile.
(d) A sharp smile.
5. The Rosickys' kitchen was full of the smell of what?
(a) Eggs and bacon.
(b) Coffee and ham.
(c) Coffee, hot biscuits, and sausage.
(d) Cider and pancakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary tell the doctor that he should keep handy to brush in his hair every morning?
2. In the beginning of "Neighbor Rosicky", to whom is Rosicky talking
3. What shape are Rosicky's eyes?
4. What instrument does Dr. Burleigh pick up and frown at?
5. What does Dr. Burleigh state that Rosicky has that will provide him comfort?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)