|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Rosicky's oldest son?
2. What does Mary tell the doctor that he should keep handy to brush in his hair every morning?
(b) Olive oil.
(c) Black tea.
3. What type of jacket does Rosicky wear?
(a) Corduroy with sheepskin collar.
4. What does Dr. Burleigh state that Rosicky has that will provide him comfort?
(a) His land.
(b) His family.
(c) His animals.
(d) His sewing.
5. What does Rosicky have that is long and brown?
(a) A mustache.
(b) A rake.
(d) A cigar.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Rosickys' kitchen was full of the smell of what?
2. What does Rosicky ask the doctor for instead of pills for his bad heart?
3. How many miles was it from the rich farm to the Rosicky's place?
4. Who said, "You must take us as you find us, Doctor Ed"?
5. What is the name of Rosicky's oldest son's wife?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)