|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the flower Mary snaps off and puts in the doctor's buttonhole?
2. What does Rosicky ask the doctor for instead of pills for his bad heart?
(a) Some coffee.
(b) A new heart.
(c) A pacemaker.
(d) A pipe.
3. The Rosickys' kitchen was full of the smell of what?
(a) Cider and pancakes.
(b) Coffee and ham.
(c) Eggs and bacon.
(d) Coffee, hot biscuits, and sausage.
4. What shape are Rosicky's eyes?
5. What does Mary tell the doctor that he should keep handy to brush in his hair every morning?
(c) Olive oil.
(d) Black tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Rosicky's wife?
2. What type of plants does Mary have that bloom in the winter?
3. What does Dr. Burleigh tell Rosicky he needs to cut out of his life?
4. In the beginning of "Neighbor Rosicky", to whom is Rosicky talking
5. Who does Rudolph state had been lifting heavy milk cans?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)