|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many miles was it from the rich farm to the Rosicky's place?
2. How many years does Dr. Burleigh think Rosicky's heart is good for?
(a) Six or seven years.
(b) Nine or ten years.
(c) Five or six years.
(d) Two or three years.
3. What type of cap does Rosicky wear?
4. What type of plants does Mary have that bloom in the winter?
5. Rosicky thinks his heart is fine but that he has a little of what?
(a) Chicken Pox.
(c) The flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary tell the doctor that he should keep handy to brush in his hair every morning?
2. When the doctor says, "Oh, yes! They're coming. Maybe they'd come faster if I married," what is he talking about?
3. Who does Rudolph state had been lifting heavy milk cans?
4. Rosicky claims he was short of breath doing what last summer?
5. What shape are Rosicky's eyes?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)