Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said, "You must take us as you find us, Doctor Ed"?
(a) Mr. Rosicky.
(d) Mrs. Rosicky.
2. The Rosickys' kitchen was full of the smell of what?
(a) Eggs and bacon.
(b) Cider and pancakes.
(c) Coffee and ham.
(d) Coffee, hot biscuits, and sausage.
3. Who gave Mary the seeds of the Jerusalem cherry trees?
(b) Anton Rosicky.
(d) Dr. Ed.
4. How did Rosicky learn English?
(a) From plays and poetry.
(b) At night school.
(c) From the newspaper.
(d) From a kindly neigbor.
5. When Mary talks about the Fourth of July when they had a hot wind what does she say they didn't have yet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Mr. Rosicky's handkerchief?
2. What color are the grapes on the Rosickys' table?
3. What has the doctor never been able to separate a Bohemian from?
4. What does Polly want to do after Rosicky grips her elbows and shows his funny bright eyes?
5. How much did Rosicky pay for standing room at the opera?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)