Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the farmer that had the big rich farm and a wife who had just had a baby?
(a) Tom Meeks.
(b) Tom Anthony.
(c) Tom Smith.
(d) Tom Marshall.
2. What instrument does Dr. Burleigh pick up and frown at?
(a) His pen.
(b) His thermometer.
(c) His notebook.
(d) His stethoscope.
3. Where does Rosicky find a bib apron in Polly's house?
(a) Under the kitchen sink.
(b) Folded up on the couch.
(c) Behind the kitchen door.
(d) Over a kitchen chair.
4. Mary tells the creamery agent that she would rather put some color into her children's faces than what?
(a) Feed the cattle more grain.
(b) Put money into the bank.
(c) Buy a bigger home.
(d) Buy more land.
5. How long ago had Rudolph gone to work in a factory in Omaha?
(a) One year.
(b) Two years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Four years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What carries a dry, cool fragrance that is released into the air?
2. How many miles has Mr. Rosicky gone before he comes to the graveyard?
3. What does Rosicky have that is long and brown?
4. What was Rosicky's desire?
5. When Mary talks about the Fourth of July when they had a hot wind what does she say they didn't have yet?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)