|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the color of the stripes that the ticking has that Mr. Rosicky buys?
2. Who is described as "a tree that has not many roots"?
(a) Mrs. Rosicky.
(b) The doctor.
(c) John Rosicky.
(d) Mr. Rosicky.
3. Who says, "Town girls is used to more than country girls"?
4. What was Rosicky fond of because he began to have a family late in life?
(a) His farm.
(b) His animals.
(c) His boys.
(d) His wife.
5. Rosicky subscribed for Bohemian papers printed where?
(a) London and Chicago.
(b) Chicago and Omaha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day did the young Rosicky find out what was "the matter with him"?
2. What is behind Mr. Rosicky's house?
3. How old is Rosicky?
4. What does Polly miss?
5. What has the doctor never been able to separate a Bohemian from?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)