|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of instrument did Zichec play?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A violin.
(c) A flute.
(d) A trumpet.
2. Rosicky claims he was short of breath doing what last summer?
(a) Shearing sheep.
(b) Birthing a cow.
(c) Shelling corn.
(d) Pitching hay.
3. Who is described as "a tree that has not many roots"?
(a) Mrs. Rosicky.
(b) John Rosicky.
(c) Mr. Rosicky.
(d) The doctor.
4. What does Mr. Rosicky's back look like?
(a) A cat's arched back.
(b) A curved stone.
(c) A shell on an old turtle.
(d) A straight wooden plank.
5. What did Rosicky keep in order when he lived in the loft with Zichec?
(a) Their clothes.
(b) Their music.
(c) Their food.
(d) Their books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rosicky complains that though he is getting to be an old man he's not what yet?
2. Mr. Rosicky's mustache is what?
3. How long ago had Rudolph gone to work in a factory in Omaha?
4. How old was Rosicky when he landed in New York?
5. What is the name of the place in the house where Rosicky works?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)