|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary tells the creamery agent that she would rather put some color into her children's faces than what?
(a) Buy a bigger home.
(b) Buy more land.
(c) Feed the cattle more grain.
(d) Put money into the bank.
2. What type of jacket does Rosicky wear?
(b) Corduroy with sheepskin collar.
3. How many sisters does Polly have?
4. Who is described as "a tree that has not many roots"?
(a) Mr. Rosicky.
(b) John Rosicky.
(c) Mrs. Rosicky.
(d) The doctor.
5. What has the doctor never been able to separate a Bohemian from?
(a) Their farm.
(b) Their coffee or pipe.
(c) Their family.
(d) Their crops and animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the neighbors that sold more cream than the Rosickys?
2. What does Mr. Rosicky smell when he enters the kitchen?
3. When Rosicky cleans up the kitchen what does he put away?
4. How many countries has Rosicky lived in?
5. What kind of job did Rosicky have during his youth?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)