|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of hedge was at the back of Trinity churchyard?
2. What did Rosicky find wrong with the cities?
(a) They "sealed you into a world of work and pain".
(b) They "captured your freedom".
(c) They "took you away from your loves".
(d) They "cemented you away from any contact with the ground".
3. How long ago had Rudolph gone to work in a factory in Omaha?
(a) Two years.
(b) One year.
(c) Four years.
(d) Three years.
4. What pleases the older boys as much as the "little fellow"?
(a) A jack-knife or a box of candy.
(b) Bubble gum or a bouncy ball.
(c) A jump rope or bubble gum.
(d) A jack-knife or bubble gum.
5. How many years does Dr. Burleigh think Rosicky's heart is good for?
(a) Five or six years.
(b) Nine or ten years.
(c) Two or three years.
(d) Six or seven years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Rosicky when he landed in New York?
2. What does Mr. Rosicky say he is going to build in the boys' room during the winter?
3. What is in the soil on Mr. Rosicky's farm?
4. How many miles was it from the rich farm to the Rosicky's place?
5. Whom did Loeffler buy wood from?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)