|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day did the young Rosicky find out what was "the matter with him"?
(b) The Fourth of July.
(c) The twenty-fourth of July.
(d) Christmas Day.
2. What was the name of the farmer that had the big rich farm and a wife who had just had a baby?
(a) Tom Marshall.
(b) Tom Anthony.
(c) Tom Meeks.
(d) Tom Smith.
3. How old is Rosicky?
4. Rosicky claims he was short of breath doing what last summer?
(a) Pitching hay.
(b) Shelling corn.
(c) Shearing sheep.
(d) Birthing a cow.
5. What type of plants does Mary have that bloom in the winter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mr. Rosicky's youngest son?
2. What is set before Mr. Rosicky's house?
3. Who says, "Town girls is used to more than country girls"?
4. What kind of car do the Rosickys own?
5. What amuses Rosicky about the girl who always waits on him at the store?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)