|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosicky do in the afternoons at the house?
(a) Baking bread.
(c) Cleaning floors.
(d) Fixing the plumbing.
2. When Rosicky sits down to have a pipe what does he listen to?
(a) The radio.
(b) The crickets.
(c) The clock ticking.
(d) The rain falling.
3. How does Rosicky get to the doctor's office?
(a) He gets a ride with a neighbor.
(b) He drives his Ford.
(c) He walks.
(d) He rides in his wagon.
4. What day did the young Rosicky find out what was "the matter with him"?
(a) The twenty-fourth of July.
(c) The Fourth of July.
(d) Christmas Day.
5. Who said, "You must take us as you find us, Doctor Ed"?
(c) Mrs. Rosicky.
(d) Mr. Rosicky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosicky do when he stops by the windmill?
2. What color are the grapes on the Rosickys' table?
3. What is the name of the place in the house where Rosicky works?
4. What color of hair does Polly have?
5. How many miles was it from the rich farm to the Rosicky's place?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)