|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Town girls is used to more than country girls"?
2. What is Rosicky's first name?
3. Rosicky subscribed for Bohemian papers printed where?
(b) London and Chicago.
(d) Chicago and Omaha.
4. In the beginning of "Neighbor Rosicky", to whom is Rosicky talking
(b) The butcher.
(c) Dr. Burleigh.
(d) His wife.
5. The Rosickys' kitchen was full of the smell of what?
(a) Coffee, hot biscuits, and sausage.
(b) Cider and pancakes.
(c) Eggs and bacon.
(d) Coffee and ham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Rosicky and his chum have after the performances?
2. What is Polly wearing when Rosicky comes to their home?
3. How far does Rudolph live from the Rosicky home?
4. Why does Rosicky tell the boys they can't use the car?
5. What instrument does Dr. Burleigh pick up and frown at?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)