|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Rosicky have in her apron when she meets Mr. Rosicky?
(d) Green beans.
2. Who says, "Town girls is used to more than country girls"?
3. After Anton's grandfather died whom did he go to live with?
(a) His father's parents.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His aunt.
(d) His father and stepmother.
4. What is Polly wearing when Rosicky comes to their home?
(a) Slippers and a flannel nightgown.
(b) Work overalls and an apron.
(c) A short-sleeved gingham dress.
(d) An apron and a silk dress.
5. Mary tells the creamery agent that she would rather put some color into her children's faces than what?
(a) Put money into the bank.
(b) Buy more land.
(c) Feed the cattle more grain.
(d) Buy a bigger home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosicky ask the doctor for instead of pills for his bad heart?
2. How many boys does Rosicky have?
3. What color are the grapes on the Rosickys' table?
4. What type of plants does Mary have that bloom in the winter?
5. In the beginning of "Neighbor Rosicky", to whom is Rosicky talking
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)