|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Rosicky's father and grandfather worked?
(a) In the fields.
(b) On boats.
(c) In shops.
(d) In caves.
2. What kind of job did Rosicky have during his youth?
(a) He was a baker's assistant.
(b) He was a mail boy.
(c) He was a tailor.
(d) He was a sheepherder.
3. What does Polly want to do after Rosicky grips her elbows and shows his funny bright eyes?
(a) She wants to drop her head on his shoulder.
(b) She wants to kiss his cheek.
(c) She wants to hug Rosicky.
(d) She wants to weep.
4. What does Rosicky ask the doctor for instead of pills for his bad heart?
(a) Some coffee.
(b) A pipe.
(c) A pacemaker.
(d) A new heart.
5. When the doctor says, "Oh, yes! They're coming. Maybe they'd come faster if I married," what is he talking about?
(a) His relatives.
(b) His grey hairs.
(c) His parents.
(d) His patients.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shape are Rosicky's eyes?
2. How many miles has Mr. Rosicky gone before he comes to the graveyard?
3. What does Rosicky ask Rudolph to buy for Polly while they are out?
4. Whom did Anton live with after his mother died?
5. How many miles was it from the rich farm to the Rosicky's place?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)