|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Loeffler buy wood from?
(b) Shop owners from South America.
(c) Merchants at the market.
(d) Sea captains.
2. What does Rosicky ask the doctor for instead of pills for his bad heart?
(a) Some coffee.
(b) A pacemaker.
(c) A new heart.
(d) A pipe.
3. What is next door to the farm-implement store?
(a) The livestock yard.
(b) An empty field.
(c) The general merchandise place.
(d) The grocery store.
4. What was Rosicky fond of because he began to have a family late in life?
(a) His farm.
(b) His animals.
(c) His wife.
(d) His boys.
5. Where did Loeffler buy wood from?
(a) South America and the East.
(b) Central America.
(c) The East.
(d) South America.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sisters does Polly have?
2. What does Polly's oldest sister do for the Methodist choir?
3. Mary tells the creamery agent that she would rather put some color into her children's faces than what?
4. What does Rosicky ask Rudolph to buy for Polly while they are out?
5. What would Rosicky and his chum have after the performances?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)