One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the grass that the graveyard is overgrown with?
2. What is set before Mr. Rosicky's house?
(a) A barn.
(b) A river.
(c) A mailbox.
(d) A windmill.
3. When does the weather become very cold in Part 5?
(a) The day before Christmas.
(b) Thanksgiving day.
(c) Christmas day.
(d) The day before Thanksgiving.
4. What is the name of the place in the house where Rosicky works?
(a) "Rosicky's work place".
(b) "Rosicky's Corner".
(c) "Father's work place".
(d) "Father's Corner".
5. Whom was Rosicky's cousin supposed to be working for in London?
(a) A farmer.
(b) A carpenter
(c) A confectioner.
(d) A chef.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the neighbors that sold more cream than the Rosickys?
2. What color is Mr. Rosicky's handkerchief?
3. Why does Mr. Rosicky need ticking?
4. What day did the young Rosicky find out what was "the matter with him"?
5. When Mary talks about the Fourth of July when they had a hot wind what does she say they didn't have yet?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)