|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 28, 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rukmani find while tending her small garden?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A spider.
(c) A rat.
(d) A cobra.
2. What do the Arjun and Thambi do with their wages each week?
(a) They spend it in the local tavern.
(b) The give their wages to Rukmani.
(c) They waste it gambling.
(d) They save their wages for Ira's dowry.
3. What do Nathan's sons do on their one day off from the tannery each week?
(a) They travel to the nearby village to see their friends.
(b) They help their mother with household chores.
(c) They work with Nathan in the fields.
(d) They spend their time in the local tavern.
4. How does Nathan characterize Rukmani?
5. Who is Brila?
(a) The doctor their son works for.
(b) The boy who leads them to the couple.
(c) The social worker who gives them shelter.
(d) The priest at the temple.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kenny not remain in the village for long periods of time?
2. Which of Rukmani's sons is killed at the beginning of Chapter 15?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 5, what does Kenny do for the first time?
4. According to Kenny's plan, how long should it take to build the hospital?
5. How many older sisters does Rukmani have?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)