|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Ira when she is given in marriage?
2. What does Ira name her son?
3. According to Kenny's plan, how long should it take to build the hospital?
(a) Ten months.
(b) Three years.
(c) One year.
(d) Twenty-seven months.
4. What does Nathan do ten days after the birth of his son?
(a) Holds a celebratory feast.
(b) Has the child circumsized.
(c) Offers sacrifices to the fertility gods.
(d) Baptizes his son.
5. Why does Kali warn Rukmani to not let her daughter start walking so early?
(a) Her arms won't properly develop.
(b) Her balance won't properly develop.
(c) Her legs will bend in.
(d) She will get into far too much trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the roof on Nathan's hut made from?
2. When the construction workers leave the village, some of the villagers are disappointed. Why?
3. After the villagers watch the construction workers for a while, what does the overseer do?
4. How far have the construction workers traveled to reach the village?
5. During which season is Ira's child born?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)