|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 18, 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rukmani take Ira to see Kenny?
(a) For depression.
(b) For fertility treatments.
(c) For allergic reactions.
(d) For a high fever.
2. As the drought continues, how much food is available for the family when Rukmani first measures it?
(a) 4 ollocks.
(b) 20 ollocks.
(c) 6 ollocks.
(d) 10 ollocks.
3. What does Rukmani find while tending her small garden?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A cobra.
(c) A rat.
(d) A spider.
4. Which of Rukmani's children is the most stubborn?
5. Which of Rukmani's sons actually dies from starvation?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Rukmani away from the house while helping the woman in labor?
2. How does Old Granny make her living?
3. What does Ira wear on her wedding day?
4. How is Ira earning the money she is using to buy food for her brother?
5. Where is Rukmani when she meets the other women?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)