|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Rukmani away from the house while helping the woman in labor?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Two days.
(c) Fifteen hours.
(d) One day.
2. Why does Kali warn Rukmani to not let her daughter start walking so early?
(a) Her arms won't properly develop.
(b) Her balance won't properly develop.
(c) Her legs will bend in.
(d) She will get into far too much trouble.
3. Which one of the villagers is scornful of Rukmani's writing skills?
4. What do Nathan and Rukmani name their daughter?
5. How old is their daughter before Nathan finally starts taking an interest in her?
(a) Ten months.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Twelve weeks.
(d) Three years.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the marriage, Rukmani sees her new home. What is it like?
2. How old is Rukmani when she marries Nathan?
3. How does Old Granny make her living?
4. What fruit does Rukmani first grow that earns Nathan's praise?
5. What nickname does Nathan call Rukmani?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)