|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 5, what does Kenny do for the first time?
(a) He hires Nathan as an assistant.
(b) He delivers a baby by Caesarean section.
(c) He visits Rukmani's home.
(d) He builds a house in the village.
2. Before identifying the intruder in her house, what does Rukmani do?
(a) Shoots the intruder.
(b) Wakes Nathan up.
(c) Slips out of the house until the intruder leaves.
(d) Fights with the intruder.
3. What is the roof on Nathan's hut made from?
(a) Bamboo shoots.
(b) Coconut fronds.
(c) Rice leaves.
(d) Dried wheat shafts.
4. What role do Rukmani's sons play in the tannery trouble?
(a) They are the mediators.
(b) They are the officials' spokesmen.
(c) They are the workers' spokesmen.
(d) They are just workers.
5. Who, besides his mother, accepts Sacrabani unconditionally?
Short Answer Questions
1. After their first night in the city, what do Rukmani and Nathan own?
2. What does Kenny recommend that Nathan needs to eat when he is ill in order to regain his strength?
3. When Rukmani goes to Kenny's house to visit with him in Chapter 18, what news does Rukmani learn?
4. Which of Rukmani's sons actually dies from starvation?
5. Why do Rukmani's parents arrange her marriage to Nathan?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)