|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 21, 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Nathan accompany Rukmani into the village?
(a) When there is no work to do on the farm.
(b) When Nathan needs to visit the doctor.
(c) When Rukmani asks him to come with her.
(d) When Nathan has business to conduct.
2. According to Kenny's plan, how long should it take to build the hospital?
(a) Three years.
(b) Twenty-seven months.
(c) One year.
(d) Ten months.
3. Which of the women wishes that the new company's workers will simply go away for good?
4. What is the result of the strike for Arjun and Thambi?
(a) They lose their jobs.
(b) They receive higher wages.
(c) They receive longer breaks.
(d) They are promoted.
5. How long does it actually take to complete the hospital?
(a) Two years.
(b) Seven years.
(c) Seven months.
(d) Twenty-nine months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kenny recommend that Nathan needs to eat when he is ill in order to regain his strength?
2. What does Ira tell Sacrabani about his father?
3. Where is Old Granny's body found?
4. Why does Kenny not remain in the village for long periods of time?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 4, what news does Arjun bring to the family?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)